geekhack Marketplace > Originative

GMK SNES

<< < (3/33) > >>

AlexG:
idc what price or how many keys there are. The more the better imo. I really want the d-pad and abxy keys in full color. I think that would be awesome.

jebbra:
While Start & Select has darker color in the controller but I don't think it's a good idea to make them dark in this set because it kinda break the overall color balance. My vote is stay like other modifiers and let it be a quiet novelties which will surprise ones with keen eye.

I know it is gonna replace the win and menu key but since this is considered novelties, can 1.5u have some love too? We need 1.5u neutral key as a default. 1.5u Super in 9009 R2 is a good example.

Also, the HHKB arrow with pad print, I'm worried about its longevity. How about making them fron printed?

autobot:
Some ideas:

- W, A, S, Z (dpad look), & D (traditional wasd accent) in dark grey
- triangles instead of arrows for the arrow keys in mod color, or dark grey
- I second the SELECT/START keys, in dark grey
- Caps Lock & Enter in purple, looks like POWER & RESET
- Long shot, but I'll throw it out there - "EJECT" on space bar!
- SNES-related artisan raffle
- SNES-Styled GMK Tray Sleeve, looks like US/NTSC Console box packaging - Sherry, PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN! I can help with graphics if need be for this one!

This last one would REALLY make the set special!

intelli78:
Nice

Sissy:
Surprised no Color arrow keys or even just the legend on them.
Personally not big into the colors in the mods.

also since we are mentioning Start/Select it be nice to have a Restart and Power also on maybe the delete and enter

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version