Author Topic: Review - Super Clean: The High-Tech Cleaning Compound  (Read 16648 times)

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
Review - Super Clean: The High-Tech Cleaning Compound
« on: Sun, 12 January 2014, 08:50:17 »
So I found this stuff at the mall and decided to give it a try.  One pack is PHP88.00 (~US$1.95).

Super Clean: The High-Tech Cleaning Compound

"CATCHES DIRT AND KILLS GERMS"

Super Clean is wet to the touch and gooey.  If your hands are excessively dry, it will stick until your skin is wet enough to release the goo.  It's listed ingredients are methylparaben, propylparaben, and aroma materials.

It's also listed as 95% biodegradable.

Bob and Grumblegut approve!

Demonstration on a QFR:

After the keyboard, I used it to on the mouse, trackball, computer case, back of the monitor and tv, router, switch, and the front vents of an airconditioner.

The goo cleaned up the oils off the mouse, trackball, and keyboard.  While you could push it all the way down between the keys to make contact with the plate, I wouldn't recommend it since some goo might get in beneath the keycap and get stuck there when you pull it out.  The goo is wet and sticky so it lifts dust from nooks and crannies.

After cleaning...it looked like this:

Before cleaning:

Comparison: Clean on the left and filthy on the right:

The bag/pouch it comes in is resealable like a zip-lock bag.  I prefer to keep it in a small jar since it sometimes sticks to the inside corners of the bag.

Grumblegut wallowing in filth:

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Re: Review - Super Clean: The High-Tech Cleaning Compound
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 12 January 2014, 10:00:49 »
Very nice write up. Thanks for sharing.

Offline Britney Spears

« Reply #2 on: Sun, 12 January 2014, 10:57:04 »

Offline fourzeropooh

« Reply #3 on: Sun, 12 January 2014, 11:47:38 »
Imsto sells these, right?

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
« Reply #4 on: Sun, 12 January 2014, 12:20:39 »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #5 on: Sun, 12 January 2014, 17:18:18 »
hrrrmmm....  so.... does this beat some alcohol and  paper towel.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #6 on: Sun, 12 January 2014, 17:28:39 »
Kinda reminds me of this stuff: http://www.retroland.com/slime/#.UtMkwLQU40E

Did it really change colour that much after use?  Was the keyboard that dirty?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #7 on: Sun, 12 January 2014, 17:33:02 »

He had a whole list of items he used it on.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #8 on: Sun, 12 January 2014, 17:37:49 »

Ah, yes, fair enough.  I was concentrating on just the keyboard bits.

Does this stuff keep working, or does it eventually get saturated with dirt and need to be replaced?

Although at that price ...
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
« Reply #9 on: Mon, 13 January 2014, 01:24:45 »
hrrrmmm....  so.... does this beat some alcohol and  paper towel.

The alcohol is better at getting oils off but sometimes its messy when the paper towel disintegrates but that depends on how thick the paper towel is and how vigorously you clean.

For keyboards, alcohol and some tissue or paper towel is alright since the surface of the keys are more or less flat.  You could try pushing the goo down to the plate but the goo may get caught under the keycaps.

The goo is better at removing dust from hard to reach places where the goo can squeeze into, like the venting on the back of the monitor:

________

Does this stuff keep working, or does it eventually get saturated with dirt and need to be replaced?

Actually, it got most of the dirt from the PC case...it's been three six months too long since I last cleaned it.  :-X

Eventually when the goo gets saturated with dirt, it will dry up and lose its gooey stickiness.  It will also be difficult to get it to stick together and start breaking up into clumps.  Will try to get some pics of that soon.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #10 on: Mon, 13 January 2014, 02:37:00 »
Actually, it got most of the dirt from the PC case...it's been three six months too long since I last cleaned it.  :-X

Eventually when the goo gets saturated with dirt, it will dry up and lose its gooey stickiness.  It will also be difficult to get it to stick together and start breaking up into clumps.  Will try to get some pics of that soon.

What an interesting product.  Although trying to break away from using the traditional cleaning cloth and cleaner is going to be pretty difficult.  I just love how this "Goo" can be used to clean dirty slots, slits and cracks quite easily  :thumb: .

Nice one for bringing this item to our attention.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #11 on: Mon, 13 January 2014, 03:21:14 »

Ok thanks :)

At that price, I guess it doesn't really matter if it was one-off use either!

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
« Reply #12 on: Tue, 20 May 2014, 04:28:01 »
RISE FROM THE DEAD!!!! :))

I decided to break out the Super Clean and clean my computer.

Video:

The dirty "before" pictures (I haven't clean in over a year!):

EEW.

YUCK.

OMG.

WTF.

The glorious after shot!!!

Offline feizor

« Reply #13 on: Tue, 20 May 2014, 05:38:51 »

Video:

Show Image

EEW.

Show Image

YUCK.

Show Image

OMG.

Show Image

WTF.

Show Image

Show Image

That‘s very dusty

Offline Speakeazy

« Reply #14 on: Sat, 14 June 2014, 03:49:21 »
Funny thing is that the first time I ever heard of this product is when JoanneTechLover reviewed it. It really does work crazy good, as shown with the dusty keyboard in the video, too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC6ye-uJiUs
« Last Edit: Sun, 15 June 2014, 04:45:22 by Speakeazy »
Topre RealForce 104U dark grey caps on black | Corsair Vengeance K70 with MX Browns | (on the way) Keycool 108-keys keyboard with MX Clears and POM keys

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #15 on: Sat, 14 June 2014, 07:25:49 »

Video:

Show Image

EEW.

Show Image

YUCK.

Show Image

OMG.

Show Image

WTF.

Show Image

Show Image

Good god  :o .

Your PC looks like some of the PC's here at my site out in the desert.  Loads of dust but no real easy way to clean it other than to swap the PC's over for new models (good for us really).

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #16 on: Sat, 14 June 2014, 19:13:24 »
Wow!  Much transformation.  Such clean.  Very absorb.  Wow!

Really great advertisement for this product :)

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #17 on: Sat, 14 June 2014, 19:28:25 »
That good looked horrifying after you finished.. but the pc looked much better!   I picked some of this up after I saw Joanne talk about it too... pretty cheap on amazon

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #18 on: Sat, 14 June 2014, 20:16:19 »
That good looked horrifying after you finished.. but the pc looked much better!   I picked some of this up after I saw Joanne talk about it too... pretty cheap on amazon

At least you can definitely see where all the dirt went!

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #19 on: Sun, 15 June 2014, 08:50:28 »
Yeah, true that

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
« Reply #20 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 21:44:22 »
I once kept some lightly used super clean in an air-tight container for future use.  It started to grow mold. :eek:

This reminds me...I should clean the other PC soon.

Offline GenKaan

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Mer caps, mindre käbbel
« Reply #21 on: Wed, 18 June 2014, 04:32:28 »
Looks sick, defiantly going to try it out. Going to do some major cleaning when I go on vacation :)
|| @Home:: Shine 3 TKL (Mx Red / Deep Space)  || @Work:: G2Pro (Mx Clear / Dye Sub PBT) ||
@Reserve:: HHKB (Topre 45g / Mixed PBT) // Das v3 (Mx Brown / Blank PBT)

Offline Frenir

• HHKB Viking
« Reply #22 on: Wed, 18 June 2014, 05:07:39 »
I use this stuff frequently, I need to get me some more.

Offline Smasher816

• HHKB Master
« Reply #23 on: Wed, 25 June 2014, 23:32:54 »
Hmmm, maybe I need to pick some of this up. I never found a good way to get the "crusted" dust off of older computer fans. Compressed air doesn't work, its stuck there pretty hard so you have to "rub" it off. Seems like the goop would work well - especially after seeing your pictures.

Offline cbot

« Reply #24 on: Thu, 31 July 2014, 22:30:11 »
I'm definitely going to buy one of these. Looks fun to work with.

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #25 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 06:26:30 »
I use this stuff frequently, I need to get me some more.

where do you get it as a scandinavian?

Offline telegraphist

« Reply #26 on: Sat, 27 September 2014, 16:56:38 »

Offline Coreda

« Reply #27 on: Sun, 09 November 2014, 05:39:07 »
RISE FROM THE DEAD!!!! :)) I decided to break out the Super Clean and clean my computer. The dirty "before" pictures (I haven't clean in over a year!):

Show Image

Woah, even the dust has dust on it. Wonder how this compares with blasting the chassis with compressed air. Can the goo be cleaned easily, or does one just replace it with new goo after a number of times.

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
« Reply #28 on: Sun, 09 November 2014, 05:54:58 »
RISE FROM THE DEAD!!!! :)) I decided to break out the Super Clean and clean my computer. The dirty "before" pictures (I haven't clean in over a year!):

Show Image

Woah. Wonder how this compares with blasting the chassis with compressed air. Can the goo be cleaned easily, or does one just replace it with new goo after a number of times.

I imagine the compressor is faster but this gets the dust that stuck onto the fan blades since it's a bit wet.  The only reason I didn't use a compressor the last time was that I was afraid it would kick up too much dust.

The goo gets dirts and discolors (i.e. gets darker).  It also gets less and less elastic and starts breaking up instead of stretching.  When it is really, really saturated with dust and dirt, it starts leaving behind clumps of goo when you drag it across a surface.

P.S. I peeked inside my case again and I think I should clean again soon. :'(

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #29 on: Mon, 10 November 2014, 00:35:10 »
I think you need dust filters on your intake fans.

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
« Reply #30 on: Mon, 10 November 2014, 03:25:03 »
I think you need dust filters on your intake fans.

That's the thing...there are dust filters.  This is considering that the case sits on top of my desk in a room that is air-conditioned for almost half a day, swept daily, and vacuumed once a week.

I've tried positive airflow but I've just conceded to the fact that it's just dusty here.

Offline Joebroniee

« Reply #31 on: Sat, 13 December 2014, 14:24:17 »
dust is going to build up regardless, that's an amazing collection there though =D

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #32 on: Sun, 11 January 2015, 13:08:12 »
I got some of this stuff as a free throw-in from a Taobao seller. I loved it and always wondered if it was available in the US (mine was only in Chinese but design was the same). Thanks!
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #33 on: Sun, 11 January 2015, 13:34:42 »
I got some of this stuff as a free throw-in from a Taobao seller. I loved it and always wondered if it was available in the US (mine was only in Chinese but design was the same). Thanks!
Would you say it is safe to use on a keyboard with even the caps on? It scares me since it is that goo material.

Offline Macsmasher

« Reply #34 on: Sun, 11 January 2015, 14:07:11 »
infiniti, that took guts to post pics of your system that dirty. A system that dirty to a computer geek is like normal people posting a picture of underwear that hadn't been washed in a year hahaha!

I've never seen that goo product, but I can see many uses for it. I'm going to pick some up for sure. But why not take the system outside and blow it out with canned air first? That would certainly extend the life of the goo.

For cleaning inside my computers, I got tired of buying expensive canned air so I picked up this data vac...

http://www.amazon.com/Metro-Vacuum-MDV-1BA-DataVac-Computer/dp/B00006IAOR/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1421005323&sr=8-2&keywords=data+vac

Also works great for your desk, monitor backs, printers, audio equipment, etc. Works as a vacuum as well as a blower. So instead of disconnecting everything from your computer and taking it outside to blow it out, you can vacuum most out of the dust before blowing it out. That way there isn't a bunch of dust in your office.

For keyboards, I just use sanitary wipes from Costco about once a week. For a deep clean, pull the keycaps so you can vacuum / blow out the keyboard case.

Keycaps tend to get oils from your fingers embedded in the textured key surface. Wiping won't get that out. So I use an ultrasonic cleaner similar to this...

http://www.amazon.com/Magnasonic-MGUC500-Professional-Ultrasonic-Eyeglass/dp/B007Q2M17K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1421005905&sr=8-1&keywords=ultrasonic+cleaner

Put your keycaps in this with warm soapy water and run it for a couple minutes. It will dislodge all that embedded oil from your fingers. Rinse with clean water, dry and pop them back on your keyboard. And you can use this cleaner for all sorts of stuff besides keycaps. My wife uses it for jewelry. I use it when reloading ammo to clean the brass cartridge cases. However, if you have cheap keycaps with inscription stickers, probably not a good idea. It will most likely remove the stickers.

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #35 on: Sun, 11 January 2015, 14:14:19 »
infiniti, that took guts to post pics of your system that dirty. A system that dirty to a computer geek is like normal people posting a picture of underwear that hadn't been washed in a year hahaha!

I've never seen that goo product, but I can see many uses for it. I'm going to pick some up for sure. But why not take the system outside and blow it out with canned air first? That would certainly extend the life of the goo.

For cleaning inside my computers, I got tired of buying expensive canned air so I picked up this data vac...

http://www.amazon.com/Metro-Vacuum-MDV-1BA-DataVac-Computer/dp/B00006IAOR/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1421005323&sr=8-2&keywords=data+vac

Also works great for your desk, monitor backs, printers, audio equipment, etc. Works as a vacuum as well as a blower. So instead of disconnecting everything from your computer and taking it outside to blow it out, you can vacuum most out of the dust before blowing it out. That way there isn't a bunch of dust in your office.

For keyboards, I just use sanitary wipes from Costco about once a week. For a deep clean, pull the keycaps so you can vacuum / blow out the keyboard case.

Keycaps tend to get oils from your fingers embedded in the textured key surface. Wiping won't get that out. So I use an ultrasonic cleaner similar to this...

http://www.amazon.com/Magnasonic-MGUC500-Professional-Ultrasonic-Eyeglass/dp/B007Q2M17K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1421005905&sr=8-1&keywords=ultrasonic+cleaner

Put your keycaps in this with warm soapy water and run it for a couple minutes. It will dislodge all that embedded oil from your fingers. Rinse with clean water, dry and pop them back on your keyboard. And you can use this cleaner for all sorts of stuff besides keycaps. My wife uses it for jewelry. I use it when reloading ammo to clean the brass cartridge cases. However, if you have cheap keycaps with inscription stickers, probably not a good idea. It will most likely remove the stickers.
:O That cleaner is what I need, I can't seem to get the oil out of my Razer homing keys (use them on a blank keyboard), and they feel super greasy even though I have washed them by hand quite a bit.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #36 on: Sun, 11 January 2015, 14:32:18 »

Would you say it is safe to use on a keyboard with even the caps on? It scares me since it is that goo material.

Yes. I grabbed the glob and laid it on an area of the kb. Then I squished it down until I thought it was between the keys (not under the keys though) and lifted it up. If I didn't go far enough I did it again. Never had it tear off inside but if you do then you just have to take off those caps which is what most other methods demand anyway.
I'm back.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #37 on: Sun, 11 January 2015, 14:33:45 »
If you want to take off your caps to clean them, I've had good luck putting them in a mesh bag in the dishwasher and then soaking in denture cleaner if needed. There are threads around here for both methods I think.
I'm back.

Offline Smasher816

• HHKB Master
« Reply #38 on: Sun, 11 January 2015, 16:53:36 »
Ohh yeah, I purchased some of this around christmas time and cleaned out my whole computer for the first time in over a year. Wow was that a lot of dust, but it looks a lot better now. I have a few potato pics on my phone if anyone is interested.

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
« Reply #39 on: Mon, 12 January 2015, 02:24:06 »

Your avatar best depicts my reaction to this realization...
**SNIP*** RIP old image hosting

For the record, it's easier to wash underwear.

Note to self: clean the computer after washing underwear this week. :'(
« Last Edit: Tue, 26 November 2019, 22:57:47 by infiniti »

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
« Reply #40 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 09:18:58 »
Bumping this as a warning.

MOLD

This is why you should not keep this stuff for extended periods after using it to clean something.

Picture of the mold...imagine a petri dish...
More
101864-0

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #41 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 09:20:27 »

MOLD

This is why you should not keep this stuff for extended periods after using it to clean something.

More

What would have been totally EPIC (and GROSS) would be an ogre stuck in that mess. :eek:

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #42 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 09:31:15 »
Just as I was having my breakfast bagel sandwich...  I had to click on the mold photo...

Some great cleaning ideas in this thread!  Saved them in my Amazon cart.
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
« Reply #43 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 09:43:51 »

MOLD

More

What would have been totally EPIC (and GROSS) would be an ogre stuck in that mess. :eek:

Hmm...soonTM

== == == ==

Just as I was having my breakfast bagel sandwich...  I had to click on the mold photo...

Some great cleaning ideas in this thread!  Saved them in my Amazon cart.

Proof that the More button is irresistible!

More
Ha I told you so!

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #44 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 09:47:02 »

More
Ha I told you so!

:-[
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #45 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 09:48:13 »

More
Ha I told you so!

It's ok I clicked it to. :D

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #46 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 17:28:56 »

More
Ha I told you so!

It's ok I clicked it to. :D

But everyone clicks the MORE button, don't they?

I know I do, although I might sometimes regret it.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #47 on: Sat, 06 June 2015, 16:48:43 »
I couldn't resist either.  I like More.

So with Super Clean, I guess I should order like 5-10 small packs and use them one at a time throwing them away when they get moldy.  Rather than a big tub.
I'm back.