Author Topic: [GB] Duck Orion/Black Bird Weight Insert (Invoicing/Shipping)  (Read 74094 times)

Offline Mr_BeastQuake

• Reddit
Re: [GB] Duck Orion/Black Bird Weight Insert (Manufacturing)
« Reply #200 on: Fri, 07 July 2017, 15:08:49 »
I might be going, currently planned to be out of town. If one of these keyboard group buys I'm a part of delivered I'd probably be more excited to go to show off.

I don't mind paying shipping. I'm sure someone somewhere will eventually want it with people paying $600 for keycaps... heh... may be guilty of this myself.

Offline kenshinjeff

« Reply #201 on: Fri, 07 July 2017, 20:24:21 »
Can't weight : D

Offline merlin64

• MechMerlin
« Reply #202 on: Tue, 11 July 2017, 00:48:53 »
UPDATE

Alright guys, took me the weekend and a better part of this afternoon going through all this stuff. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to send them back. My sincere apologies for an overly long GB that still doesn't look like it will be finishing up soon. I've made comments during this GB that I have become unhappy with our manufacturer. This only further solidifies that point. Regardless, I will make this right but I'm going to need some input.

172957-0172959-1172961-2
172963-3172965-4172967-5

These are the issues I noticed:
1. Micro scratches very prevalent on Brass weights Orion and Blackbird. Can't feel them and need the right light and angle.
2. Circular marks on the screw holes for the stainless steel weights
3. Different sizes and engraving used for stainless steel Orion and Blackbird
4. While they are mirror finished, the brass looks to have tarnished a bit but elbow grease seems to clear it back up.

These are the good things:
1. Mirror finish is actually mirror finish unlike the Octagon V2 weights
2. Thanks to thesircheddar, black bird weights confirmed to fit. Though that should not be surprising as these CAD files are from Duck. He can chime in here with what he saw. The pictures really don't catch the extent of the issues.

What I Propose:
I have come to the conclusion that mirror finish to the level of Duck is very hard to do even at the higher price point we are at. The Duck weights straight from Duck are over $90+ shipping. But those are made somewhere in Asia and may have reduced costs. I estimate that we need to be hitting $120 or more to get that kind of quality. I've looked at some of the recent customs that have come out and their weights are actually of the brushed variant. I may have been too overconfident and over positive in this endeavor. For that I once again apologize to you all.

In the pictures I have also included my Octagon V2 weight. That is a brushed finish and looks really good actually. My proposal is to have my manufacturer polish ALL the weights in the same way. It will get rid of all the scratches at the cost of the mirror finish. I'll also be talking with him about some potential reimbursements.

In regards to the engraving, that completely threw me off course, I'll have to talk with him more regarding what happened.

But of course this is a GB for you guys. I don't even have a Blackbird/Orion so the decision is all yours.

Would you prefer to:
1. I don't care, no one sees the weight anyway, just give it to me. I'm tired, let's get it over and done with, you suck.
2. Wait a little longer, it sucks that it's going to be brushed, but at least there won't be any scratches
3. Have him redo this whole order...I can wait another couple months...sigh....
4. <Your proposal here>

I really don't want to do #3. Either way, I'm gonna try and come up with some form of refund, this is totally unacceptable.

« Last Edit: Tue, 11 July 2017, 00:51:56 by merlin64 »

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #203 on: Tue, 11 July 2017, 06:03:00 »
#1 please, minus the you suck part :) , if ppl want to polish the weights they can do it themselves, it's not that hard. The most important thing is that they fit.

Offline kawasaki161

« Reply #204 on: Tue, 11 July 2017, 06:09:22 »
#1 please, minus the you suck part :) , if ppl want to polish the weights they can do it themselves, it's not that hard. The most important thing is that they fit.

100% Agreed.

Offline wodan

« Reply #205 on: Tue, 11 July 2017, 06:51:13 »
FFS the weights are INSIDE the keyboard  ;)

I am fine with them the way they are, gimme #1

And of course no one sucks

Offline smittysteve

• Tea > Coffee. Clack > Thwock.
« Reply #206 on: Tue, 11 July 2017, 07:43:01 »

100% Agreed.

+1

You're all good, Merlin... ship 'em!

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #207 on: Tue, 11 July 2017, 08:02:38 »

This!
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline kacase

• All things bright and beautiful.
    • 9di
« Reply #208 on: Tue, 11 July 2017, 08:25:57 »

This!

im also on boat with 1
Orion V2 | Rama M65-A | Rama M67-A aka. Exent | Keycool TKL | Cherry MX Board 3.0

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #209 on: Tue, 11 July 2017, 08:33:01 »
#3 sounds like the best option...

More
But seriously, #1 please! :D
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #210 on: Tue, 11 July 2017, 08:48:25 »
At this point I think many of us would just like our weights in our boards, so I'll pick Option #1. You don't suck, Merlin!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Offline gaiden

« Reply #211 on: Tue, 11 July 2017, 09:01:58 »
Merlin SS weight looks good enough to me. #1 please

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Offline redbanshee

• actually Dade Murphy
« Reply #212 on: Tue, 11 July 2017, 10:02:28 »
another vote for #1 here... seems like we can buff out the imperfections ourselves fairly easily (on the brass weights) but i think its going to be pretty difficult for the guys that ordered stainless, those maybe should be candidates to send back, those circular marks look like a real SOB to get rid of.

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #213 on: Tue, 11 July 2017, 10:04:05 »
another vote for #1 here... seems like we can buff out the imperfections ourselves fairly easily (on the brass weights) but i think its going to be pretty difficult for the guys that ordered stainless, those maybe should be candidates to send back, those circular marks look like a real SOB to get rid of.
I was thinking that when a screw goes over the screwhole it'd cover the circles. Otherwise, it's really fine considering the marks won't show as the PCB and plate will be above the weight...

Offline merlin64

• MechMerlin
« Reply #214 on: Tue, 11 July 2017, 11:20:48 »

The screws will only cover the countersunk portion unfortunately.

From the responses so far it looks as though a lot of people are picking #1. I'll follow up through PM on people who haven't responded by tomorrow.

I just want to say those who chose option #1 thank you for picking the "easy way" for me. Nonetheless I am not content with merely sending you a product that is less than what I promised. I'll be figuring out some kind of refund scheme, which I should nail down fairly shortly. I'll keep an eye on this thread as people chime in. Or feel free to PM me regarding any comments/questions/concerns/etc

For those inquiring about other weights that I'm doing. I have a Viper/Eagle prototype in the works, should get to me in a day or two. I am not going through this manufacturer anymore, I'm actually seeing if Duck can do it for me (if he responds) and also have two manufacturers locally I am courting. Regardless it might be the most expensive weight yet @_@.

Offline brighenne

« Reply #215 on: Tue, 11 July 2017, 11:54:54 »
Option 1 is okay for me.

The prospect of a run of viper weights through Duck is exciting!

Offline redbanshee

• actually Dade Murphy
« Reply #216 on: Tue, 11 July 2017, 12:05:01 »

I'll be figuring out some kind of refund scheme, which I should nail down fairly shortly. I'll keep an eye on this thread as people chime in. Or feel free to PM me regarding any comments/questions/concerns/etc

My suggestion would be just dont make us pay shipping instead of refunds.....

Offline Butter

« Reply #217 on: Tue, 11 July 2017, 12:26:23 »
I am fine with #1 as well.

Offline merlin64

• MechMerlin
« Reply #218 on: Tue, 11 July 2017, 12:29:07 »

I'll be figuring out some kind of refund scheme, which I should nail down fairly shortly. I'll keep an eye on this thread as people chime in. Or feel free to PM me regarding any comments/questions/concerns/etc

My suggestion would be just dont make us pay shipping instead of refunds.....

That's actually a good idea! I'll just have to figure out how to juggle the international orders as they'll get a bigger "refund" than us CONUS folk.

Offline megaforce

« Reply #219 on: Tue, 11 July 2017, 12:31:39 »
#1 for me works as well.

These weights aren't visible and are only for internet flex and make the already heavy kb more heavy.
Corsair K63 Wireless | Razer Huntsman Elite
More
Hokusai | Ogre| Yohane | Mc65 | Kaze | RBB
Former: LZ MX | LZ FE | LZ CLS TKL Silver |LZ CLS TKL Gray| LZ St | V.EA | Blackbird | LSV3 | OctagonV2 | Norbatouch | X60 | TX84 | Kyuu | SSK | 268.1| Jane CE | Corsair K95 | X60R | HHKB JP x JS HiPro | 910 CE |Nunu |Nunu FE | Jane V2 CE|Jane V2| RS (TKL)

Offline le_wraith

« Reply #220 on: Tue, 11 July 2017, 13:00:58 »
I would vote for #1 minus the part about Merlin sucking.  :thumb:

Offline CMYK

« Reply #221 on: Tue, 11 July 2017, 13:06:53 »
I have mixed feelings about this.  I don't like how they turned out.

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #222 on: Tue, 11 July 2017, 13:20:34 »
I think I had a stainless version but #1 is fine by me. :)
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline merlin64

• MechMerlin
« Reply #223 on: Tue, 11 July 2017, 15:42:23 »
I have mixed feelings about this.  I don't like how they turned out.

I don't like how they turned out either. I'm reaching out to you guys asking what you guys want me to do. So far most people want option #1 but I'm open to suggestions. I'm not going to impose the will of the majority on individuals either. If you want yours "re-surfaced" so to speak, please do speak up. If you're completely unhappy and would rather strangle me, I'd beg you to re-consider and maybe work out some kind of refund with me instead.

Offline Jeu

« Reply #224 on: Tue, 11 July 2017, 20:45:46 »
I'm all in for #1 too, when you said a little elbow grease fixes the brass, it hides the scratches?
Either way, I don't want you to be in the hole because the manufacturer didn't deliver, so if they give you some kind of refund sure, otherwise, I'll pay what I agreed to!

Offline HappyCatFish

« Reply #225 on: Tue, 11 July 2017, 21:48:22 »
I seem to be in the minority here but I would be happy with option #2, as the brushed finish on my Fjell weight looks great IMO and the finish on my stainless steel TX87 weight is crazy fingerprint magnet. Also those brass Orion weights look like hell.

Obviously I am not going to insist that you do anything against what the majority of GB participants want, but if the final decision is to just ship the weights as is, don't bother sending mine. I am in the mindset that the money I spent is for a product of a certain level of quality and craftsmanship and a scratched and ****ty weight isn't something I am interested in owning and/or putting in my keyboard. If there is no follow through on delivering a quality product I will simply consider this a failed GB in my book and move on, no hard feelings.

Alternatively I would prefer option #3, as the time is irrelevant to me. I don't mind waiting for a higher quality/better product.

I still want the weight I paid for, and am still anticipating the Viper V2 weight GB.

This is a tricky place to be stuck in. A bit of advice to you, maybe talk to someone like LeandreN, who has handled the Fjell R1 GB through issues and mistakes very professionally and transparently and read through the Mech27 GB thread (by XX7) as an example of what not to do in a similar situation. I hope the absolute best for you Merlin and I will continue to respect you as a community member no matter what your final decision is.

Offline Mr_BeastQuake

• Reddit
« Reply #226 on: Tue, 11 July 2017, 21:59:58 »
Lawd

I sold my Black Bird but am still technically in on this GB. Personally, I think the brushed looks good and see that as a suitable option... for brass. I'm not sure how it would turn out for SS. In the end, it's a $50 weight that goes inside a case so I don't really see #1 as any kind of egregious sin.
« Last Edit: Tue, 11 July 2017, 22:05:24 by Mr_BeastQuake »

Offline Shados

« Reply #227 on: Tue, 11 July 2017, 23:29:18 »
I'd be pretty happy with option #2. #1 could work as well, but the scratches would annoy me enough that I'd have to get a local place to polish it (I hate doing polishing by hand, frankly).

Offline Funnblox

« Reply #228 on: Wed, 12 July 2017, 00:27:44 »
#1 is fine with me! As long as the tarnish is fixable I'd be fine doing it myself

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #229 on: Wed, 12 July 2017, 08:46:31 »
I seem to be in the minority here but I would be happy with option #2, as the brushed finish on my Fjell weight looks great IMO and the finish on my stainless steel TX87 weight is crazy fingerprint magnet. Also those brass Orion weights look like hell.

Obviously I am not going to insist that you do anything against what the majority of GB participants want, but if the final decision is to just ship the weights as is, don't bother sending mine. I am in the mindset that the money I spent is for a product of a certain level of quality and craftsmanship and a scratched and ****ty weight isn't something I am interested in owning and/or putting in my keyboard. If there is no follow through on delivering a quality product I will simply consider this a failed GB in my book and move on, no hard feelings.

Alternatively I would prefer option #3, as the time is irrelevant to me. I don't mind waiting for a higher quality/better product.

I still want the weight I paid for, and am still anticipating the Viper V2 weight GB.

This is a tricky place to be stuck in. A bit of advice to you, maybe talk to someone like LeandreN, who has handled the Fjell R1 GB through issues and mistakes very professionally and transparently and read through the Mech27 GB thread (by XX7) as an example of what not to do in a similar situation. I hope the absolute best for you Merlin and I will continue to respect you as a community member no matter what your final decision is.

He literally said two posts above you that he was not going to impose the will of the majority on everyone, so if you want option #2 or #3 than it sounds like he would be more than willing to do that.  merlin64 has been extremely transparent this entire GB so I don't think he needs to look to other members of the community for advice on how to handle this situation, as I cannot think of any better way he could be handling this than how he is doing it right now; by asking each member of the GB their opinion on what they want done with their individual product.
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline merlin64

• MechMerlin
« Reply #230 on: Wed, 12 July 2017, 10:21:09 »
My personal opinion, which people don't necessarily have to agree or abide by is that I take ALL of them back to the manufacturer and have them all have a brushed finish. That way everyone will have the same product. In the future I won't be reading about "WTS Duck Blackbird/Orion with shiny weight + small scratches" vs "WTS Duck Blackbird/Orion with Brushed weight". And don't forget engraved vs non engraved is another qualifier.

However I understand that some people don't mind too much and just want the weight for what it is..a weight. This works better in a way as with fewer weights to re-do, my manufacturer should theoretically get them done faster. I'll be happy to ship those out to the ones who have specified so either in this thread or via PM to me.

Meanwhile still waiting on replies. The order tracker form should be updated shortly as well with people's responses.

Offline HappyCatFish

« Reply #231 on: Wed, 12 July 2017, 15:08:09 »
He literally said two posts above you that he was not going to impose the will of the majority on everyone, so if you want option #2 or #3 than it sounds like he would be more than willing to do that.  merlin64 has been extremely transparent this entire GB so I don't think he needs to look to other members of the community for advice on how to handle this situation, as I cannot think of any better way he could be handling this than how he is doing it right now; by asking each member of the GB their opinion on what they want done with their individual product.

I didn't mean to come off as hostile in my post, just wanted to put my two sense out there. While Merlin has been very transparent there has been a lot of "updates coming on ___ date!" only to not post anything for a week followed by "Nvm, more delays from factory." which I understand is not his fault, but isn't exactly the best way to communicate in my opinion.

I also don't want Merlin to have to personally invest any further into making this GB happen, so I don't want to be the one guy who forces him to have a weight refinished if nobody else wants to go down that path.

Offline breitling

« Reply #232 on: Wed, 12 July 2017, 15:28:40 »
I'm happy with the weight as-is.. so #1 for me.. even if Merlin does suck. Which he doesn't of course. Been in enough GB's that this is still a positive outcome for me. #2 is fine too. No need for #3.

I can't even remember if my Octagon v2 weight was brushed or polished.. or even what material it is. So that alone is enough to convince me that it don't matter too much.

Offline merlin64

• MechMerlin
« Reply #233 on: Wed, 12 July 2017, 16:07:07 »

I didn't mean to come off as hostile in my post, just wanted to put my two sense out there. While Merlin has been very transparent there has been a lot of "updates coming on ___ date!" only to not post anything for a week followed by "Nvm, more delays from factory." which I understand is not his fault, but isn't exactly the best way to communicate in my opinion.

I also don't want Merlin to have to personally invest any further into making this GB happen, so I don't want to be the one guy who forces him to have a weight refinished if nobody else wants to go down that path.

I understand where HappyCatFish is coming from. It can be extremely frustrating to not hear anything from the GB leader. He has the right to be mad, in fact all of you do too. HappyCatFish, I did not take anything you said as an offense to me in anyway, so we're cool. I treated it as an honest and constructive criticism of my GB leading ways, which I thank you for.

I don't want to invest too much personally either. But if I have to I will. Like I'm not going to go homeless or anything. It's like a job, you put your best foot forward and get the job done to the best of your ability.

In terms of the updates:

When I don't hear something, I say to myself "the manufacturer forgot, I'll hear from him tomorrow, and then I'll update". Which of course doesn't happen. I had tried doing the updates every Wednesday, but then I wouldn't hear anything. In some cases I'd put up "Nothing to report" message after waiting only for the guy to message me later on that same day or a day later. Then the 1 week timer keeps shifting.  I think in future GBs the correct if not better way to communicate would be to simply just report every week regardless.

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #234 on: Wed, 12 July 2017, 16:10:36 »

That's perfectly fine, but your main argument seemed to be that he was going to force the majority decision on everyone when he said he wasn't.  And sure, there is always some way a GB runner can improve but overall, I think that merlin has run this one extremely well and given fairly frequent updates given the delays and other issues that have happened.

Offline Mr_BeastQuake

• Reddit
« Reply #235 on: Wed, 12 July 2017, 18:24:24 »
I think that merlin has run this one extremely well and given fairly frequent updates given the delays and other issues that have happened.

This.

Offline techfresh

« Reply #236 on: Wed, 12 July 2017, 20:19:01 »

The screws will only cover the countersunk portion unfortunately.

From the responses so far it looks as though a lot of people are picking #1. I'll follow up through PM on people who haven't responded by tomorrow.

I just want to say those who chose option #1 thank you for picking the "easy way" for me. Nonetheless I am not content with merely sending you a product that is less than what I promised. I'll be figuring out some kind of refund scheme, which I should nail down fairly shortly. I'll keep an eye on this thread as people chime in. Or feel free to PM me regarding any comments/questions/concerns/etc

For those inquiring about other weights that I'm doing. I have a Viper/Eagle prototype in the works, should get to me in a day or two. I am not going through this manufacturer anymore, I'm actually seeing if Duck can do it for me (if he responds) and also have two manufacturers locally I am courting. Regardless it might be the most expensive weight yet @_@.
If it's Duck level quality I'm happy to pay more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline nevaenuf

« Reply #237 on: Wed, 12 July 2017, 23:32:24 »
My personal opinion, which people don't necessarily have to agree or abide by is that I take ALL of them back to the manufacturer and have them all have a brushed finish. That way everyone will have the same product. In the future I won't be reading about "WTS Duck Blackbird/Orion with shiny weight + small scratches" vs "WTS Duck Blackbird/Orion with Brushed weight". And don't forget engraved vs non engraved is another qualifier.

However I understand that some people don't mind too much and just want the weight for what it is..a weight. This works better in a way as with fewer weights to re-do, my manufacturer should theoretically get them done faster. I'll be happy to ship those out to the ones who have specified so either in this thread or via PM to me.

Meanwhile still waiting on replies. The order tracker form should be updated shortly as well with people's responses.

Only issue with taking them back to be brushed is the chance that this manufacturer makes the issue worse.  I'm in for #1 although I'm not quite sure what a little elbow grease entails. 
« Last Edit: Wed, 12 July 2017, 23:34:51 by nevaenuf »

Offline merlin64

• MechMerlin
« Reply #238 on: Thu, 13 July 2017, 01:36:11 »

Only issue with taking them back to be brushed is the chance that this manufacturer makes the issue worse.  I'm in for #1 although I'm not quite sure what a little elbow grease entails.

It depends on what kind of grease your body produces! =P

It involves very rigorous rubbing with a lot of pressure. You have to hold it in the right angle and just go up and down up and down with some cloth and some kind of rubbing compound. The fluid can get into the grooves so you have to make sure to wipe it clean when you're done.

I have an actual brass polisher fluid so I guess it helped a bit.

Offline merlin64

• MechMerlin
« Reply #239 on: Thu, 13 July 2017, 16:11:23 »
UPDATE

In talks with the manufacturer, I think he's trying to decide what to do and how to handle this. Probably a huge downer for him too. I'm hoping we can come to an agreement/resolution soon.

Offline kacase

• All things bright and beautiful.
    • 9di
« Reply #240 on: Fri, 14 July 2017, 04:13:14 »
Before going to uni I once did an internship in metal works and learned and practiced milling, turning, drilling and cnc as well as finishing techniques.

The circular scratches around the drill holes appear, when the drill breaks through on the other side and the person drilling stopps applying force too late, so the part holding the drill bit smashes into the metal. If the manufacturer knew what he was doing, he would have either put something underneath the plate (e.g. a piece of wood) or drilled more carefully. This is what I learned in Germany in a three week course, so a metal manufacturer should know how to avoid this rookie mistake.

However these things happen and I dont mind scrubbing and polishing my plate a bit.

I am just looking forward to putting this into my orion and hope shipping and taxes won't be too high.

What is your plan now? When do you plan on shipping to those who are happy with #1?
Orion V2 | Rama M65-A | Rama M67-A aka. Exent | Keycool TKL | Cherry MX Board 3.0

Offline merlin64

• MechMerlin
« Reply #241 on: Fri, 14 July 2017, 13:58:26 »
The plan right now is to get feedback from everyone and get a resolution of sorts from the manufacturer.

Offline kconfire

« Reply #242 on: Fri, 14 July 2017, 15:18:52 »
I'd like an option #2, but if not viable #1 is fine as well.
I can do the work myself however long it'll take me :)  :thumb:
[Collection] Monokei Kei SE, Realforce R2 TKL, Leopold FC660C
[Soon TM] Monokei Tomo SE, GSKT-00

Offline luumii

• A day in life without Keyboard SA
« Reply #243 on: Sat, 15 July 2017, 08:02:47 »
Preferably option #2 would be best but option #1 could also work! Thanks a lot Merlin! :thumb:

Offline gaiden

« Reply #244 on: Sat, 15 July 2017, 08:19:07 »
Option #2 would be my first preference. If things doesn't work out option #1 would be next. Thanks Merlin

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #245 on: Sat, 15 July 2017, 10:12:46 »
I haven't really ever worked with metal and I opted for Option #1. If someone could lead me step by step (including materials, where to buy them (Amazon?), etc) on how to rid of the circular marks on the SS weight, it'd be great. If as Merlin says, option #2 does not take long, then I might be willing to wait a bit longer for a perfectly clean weight...

Offline Jeu

« Reply #246 on: Sun, 16 July 2017, 13:08:30 »
I could easily change to option 2, mine wasn't engraved so it was just shiny brass but brushed works for me.  Whatever you can come to terms with for the manufacturer works  :thumb:

Offline repuls0r

« Reply #247 on: Sun, 16 July 2017, 18:23:15 »
Merlin doesnt suck.

On a sidenote, #1 is fine with me (or whatever Kenshinjeff decides since im sharing shipping with him)
Matrix 8XV1.0  |  FMJ 80  |  SKOG  |  TGR Jane CE  |  Orion V2  |  Mech27  |  LZCP  |  TXCP  |  CPSQ  |  TX1800

Offline CMYK

« Reply #248 on: Sun, 16 July 2017, 20:53:30 »
Will #2 do anything about scratches where the screws go?

I kind of want to sell my spot get my money back.
« Last Edit: Sun, 16 July 2017, 22:31:33 by CMYK »

Offline merlin64

• MechMerlin
« Reply #249 on: Mon, 17 July 2017, 09:15:59 »
Will #2 do anything about scratches where the screws go?

I kind of want to sell my spot get my money back.

Yes #2 will fix it.