Author Topic: [IC] GMK Space Cadet, launches August 3rd 2018 on Massdrop  (Read 180668 times)

Offline Oblotzky

• Backspace is for people that make mistakes.
[IC] GMK Space Cadet, launches August 3rd 2018 on Massdrop
« on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 13:26:41 »
Vote on Massdrop

Here's the original, Symbolic's 'Space Cadet' keyboard. - thanks to Chyrosran22 for supplying high resolution photos of the board he had temporarily for his video.

Big update!

The group buy is scheduled to launch on Massdrop in August. The exact day is usually decided a week ahead of the drop, so I will update when I have a specific date. But it should be [the end date of SA Green Screen] + [a few days]. If you haven't already, you can vote for it on Massdrop to be notified when it goes live: https://www.massdrop.com/vote/GMK-Space-Cadet

I've taken in all of the feedback generated so far, and from that created the currently soft-locked revision of kits you can see below. Ever since the last update, which has been quite a while ago now, the following things have changed:

- t0mb3ry assisted me by creating vector work for the unique APL symbols, as well as further fine tuning the hand icons and roman numerals for the Symbols kit. All renders now feature these custom legends.
- I have further optimized the coverage of the base kit, it currently covers WK, WKL, Fullsize, 96key, 1800, CP, 60%, 65%, 75%, HHKB-style, the C70, 60% with arrows, and a few more I can't think of right now.
- I removed Cadet specific alpha keys from the base kit to cut down cost, and I believe not many people would have ended up making good use of them anyways. I now have standard US-ANSI alphas with two extra pipe keys for physical ISO support.
- I removed Gray keys from the Symbols kit. Instead I increased layout support, such as vertical macro/function rows on VE.A/TC-V3/RedScarf II.
- I removed Community keys from the Symbols kit. There seems to be a lack of interest in these nowadays anyways.
- I added blue spacebars to the Black Modifiers, and renamed the kit to True Cadet.
- I added a Cherry Icon kit for those that dislike the text-only modifiers I chose for the base kit. I did not go for Icon+Text (the 'standard' GMK legends used on Carbon/Laser/Nautilus etc) as I felt they didn't change too much about the look. Instead I went for the style of old Cherry keyboards such as the G80-1800 where the center part uses icons only, while top and bottom row remain text only. GMK Muted is a set that used this style for example, and I have demonstrated this in some of the renders.
- I added blue spacebars to the Blue Alphas kit.
- I removed blue spacebars from the Spacebars and -Keys kit, which is now a Spacekeys kit only.
-- The addition of blue spacebars to True Cadet and Blue Alphas now ensures nobody needing them forgets to purchase them, and it cuts the number of kits you need to buy from 3 down to 2, which saves about 15-20$ in a GMK buy in 'kit split taxes'.
- NorDeUK is untouched
- I am introducing the Assembly Kit, which is a kit independent from the Base Kit that fully covers the Ergodox keyboard.
- I am also introducing the 40bit Kit, which is also independent from the Base Kit and covers Planck, Preonic and a variety of 40% keyboards.
-- Both these kits have brand new ASM inspired modifier legends. I mocked up a blank modifier version for both, but with the busy Cadet alphas in the center it looked very imbalanced. These kits will not be cheap, probably more expensive than the base kit as they will hit way lower MOQ's (100 for both would be a big success already) while the base kit will most likely hit 500 units, and hopefully also 1000. So please keep in mind that you are probably going to be paying the price of a kit that is only produced a hundred times, but I think it is very much worth the extra cost for the modifier legends, and I hope many of you agree. I will then also be able to use these legends in GMK Oblivion V2 next year. And again, the base kit is NOT required, all you need is either the Assembly or the 40bit kit for your special layout, and I've seen people shell out 180-200$ in previous GMK runs where Ergodox modifiers had to be purchased in addition to the base set.
- Colevrak kit will not be offered. It would be 99$ due to even more custom legends, more keys than usual Colevrak kits, and have an MOQ of 100.

Lastly, the excellent outragedpudding has created a packaging design for the GMK trays. The Assembly and 40bit kits will probably also be coming in trays, but this is TBD.

Please enjoy the renders, and let me know if you have any questions or feedback! I already received pricing for all the kits apart from the Assembly and 40bit kits (I had those layouts covered in a bigger single kit, but the price was not viable). While I can not reveal pricing for the other kits at this point, I can however assure you that you will be very pleased with the 1000 unit price point of the Base Kit.

40% and Ergodox renders will follow once I have the pricing for those and am certain these will be offered.

Kit renders:

Packaging preview:

Keyboard renders:

PS: There will be a couple collaborations with other products for the sets, stay tuned.

Old stuff:

More
Renders for a possible GMK version

I recently built my own 'end game' keyboard with 7bit's Round 6 caps, when I decided it was time to bring this classic colorway to the realm of cherry keycaps. I've already drawn up the kits I would like to see in the group buy for this set, but these are of course not final. There are still a few question marks to deal with.

It was important to me that the original keyboard can be replicated closely, hence the extra alpha keys, Black Text Modifiers kit and having blue spacebars available separately instead of putting those into the Blue Alphas kit to not make a purchase of them mandatory.

FAQ:

Q: Where?
A: Massdrop. I know this will result in uproar from some of you, but a GB like this is just not be doable otherwise. There are certainly vendors that have grown over the past year to a level where they can easily carry a base kit with a few addons, but this is 7 different kits of which I would call none dead weight. Coupled with the fact that this set requires A LOT of custom molds, a reach like Massdrop's is vital to make this pass all MOQ's.

Q: When?
A: Depends on how fierce you guys vote! https://www.massdrop.com/vote/GMK-Space-Cadet

Q: Doubleshot? 
A: Yes, everything. New molds for alphas etc, no half-assing on my watch.

Q: Colevrak kit?
A: Due to the secondary APL legends, a Colevrak kit would need 20+ new molds made as well. With Colevrak kits having an MOQ of 100 and only ever having reached that number once with Laser, we're talking about a 30euro (40-45$ or so) extra, making the kit cost 80-90$.

Q: 40% support?
A: I'm not quite sure yet how to add 40% support to this set. I don't want to add that many keys to the base kit which already will be costing more than regular. Maybe a separate kit could be realistic.

Q: Blue alphas?
A: This was exactly what Bob Ross meant by his famous saying "We don't make mistakes, just happy little accidents.". I always start my renders with one color for all keys, apply the legends and then split off the alphas/accents etc to change their color. So when I saw the entire keyboard in blue, I knew I have to have it.

Q: Blue NorDeUK?
A: Blue alphas are the icing of this cake, getting the gray kit to pass MOQ will be struggle enough.

Q: Why text-only modifiers?
A: I'm trying to stick to the design of the original where possible, so using Cherry arrows for Tab/Backspace/Return/Shift keys did not seem appropriate to me. Nobody I showed this to even mentioned that those were missing so it appears people like how this looks. I hope you agree!

EDIT: Due to popular demand, I will look into how I can offer Cherry-style Icon+Text mods as well. I have various ideas on how it could be done, I will investigate how it plays out with pricing. But since this is still a very young IC, don't expect an answer in the coming week or so, just note that I have heard you and will pursue options.

Q: Colors?
A: Custom, I'll have GMK color match BFP from Signature Plastics for the blue keys, Gray is closest to GD which I had them mix already for GMK Oblivion alphas so I'll probably be reusing that as well. Legends are TBD, probably N9 (near black) and CP (off-white).

Q: Price?
A: I can't say for sure, but let's do some napkin math. GMK Red Samurai Base Kit has 164 keys, this has 162 keys, so the price of the keys themselves would practically be identical. However we have 36 new molds that need to be made, each costing 150€, a total of 5,400€/6600$. So if we took the prices from GMK Red Samurai that's on Massdrop right now and added this cost we end up with 500:143$/1000:127$/1500:115$. But again, napkin math. 500:149$/1000:129$/1500:119$ is a good guess though IMO.

Special thanks to t0mb3ry for turning the Symbols (roman numerals and hand signals for the Symbols kit) into vector format and Chyrosran22 for supplying high resolution photos to work off of!

Thank you for reading,

/discuss

PS: Support the project by adding a banner to your forum profile!

Code: [Select]
[url=https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=94003.0][img width=480 height=120]https://i.imgur.com/K1A1EFr.png[/img][/url]
« Last Edit: Wed, 01 August 2018, 16:18:18 by Oblotzky »

Offline T0mb3ry

• https://www.instagram.com/t0mb3ry_gh/
    • Flickr
Re: [IC] GMK Space Cadet
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 13:29:00 »
Really a must have set in my opinion. I really appreciate it!  :thumb:

Offline packman86

• Morning Coffee
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 13:30:21 »
Looks incredible!

Any chance of adding Frow alternate color?
F1-F4 & F9-F12 = alpha color
F5-F8 = Mod color

Keyboard Collection:

More

TGR Jane V2 | TGR Jane V2 CE | TGR Alice | TGR Dolice | TGR 910 | TGR x Singa UNIKORN 60 | Matrix 8XV 2.0 Korea Version | Matrix 8XV 2.0add | LZ CLS s h x | Duck Jetfire | TX-CP | QXP | Noxary X65 | RAMA M60-A | Model F62 "Kishsaver"

Offline Oblotzky

« Reply #3 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 13:36:50 »
Looks incredible!

Any chance of adding Frow alternate color?
F1-F4 & F9-F12 = alpha color
F5-F8 = Mod color

Sandwich mod colors should never have been a thing to begin with  :rolleyes: (I regret making it default on SA Oblivion and the only option on GMK Oblivion) On a set like this, having it full mod color is of high importance, I'm not quite sure how to add 12 gray F keys on a GMK GB, in base it would add 15$, separately it would cost 20$ and probably not make MOQ.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #4 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 13:39:32 »
Hyper7 kit? ;)
« Last Edit: Sun, 11 February 2018, 09:07:55 by xondat »

Offline zslane

« Reply #5 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 13:40:03 »
Well done, Oblotzky!

Offline The_judge_168

« Reply #6 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 13:41:37 »
Looks great! Always wanted the SA set but much prefer GMK

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #7 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 13:45:54 »
This is going to be incredible.

Offline Myoth

« Reply #8 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 13:47:59 »
Wouldn't it feel more "original" if the modifiers were Black on Blue in the base kit ?

Offline h3xadat

[IC] GMK Space Cadet
« Reply #9 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 13:48:46 »
Incredibly good!

Offline Oblotzky

« Reply #10 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 13:55:14 »
Wouldn't it feel more "original" if the modifiers were Black on Blue in the base kit ?

The majority will want an all-white text kit, and I feel confident that there are enough OG supporters to get 100 units of the black rows made. Initially I had it black in the base kit, and also blue spacebars there, but IMO this represents the public demand better.

Offline DJSwayde

« Reply #11 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 13:55:24 »
Wew. I need to get this.
Mains: Bakers 6T (silver)   |   Bakers CL64 (silver)   |   CannonKeys Bakeneko60 (black)   |   Carolina Mech Palmetto (black)   |   LZ CLS h (silver)   |   Monokei Kei R1 (standard red, HHKB)   |   PFU Limited HHKB Pro 1 (PD-KB300BN)   |   PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (PD-KB400B)   |   PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S (PD-KB400WS)   |   SINGAKBD x TGR Unikorn R1 (black)   |   Weaston GSKT-00 R1 (gray [re-anodized silver, HHKB])   |   Weaston GSKT-00-Z (silver, AEK HHKB)

Alps: Apple Extended Keyboard II (M3501, Taiwanese)   |   Apple Standard Keyboard (M0116, US)   |   Dell AT101 (GYI3PVAT101, US)    |   IBM Multistation 5556-001 (Chinese)   |   IBM P70 (ANSI-US, thick)   |   MET Micro Officer 6000 (R315-00)   |   SGI AT-101 "Beige"   |   Zenith Data Systems TurbosPORT 386
Cherry: G80-3000LPCXY-2 #1   |   G80-3000LPCXY-2 #2   |   G80-3485LWNUS #1 (Das Keyboard II)   |   G80-3485LWNUS #2 (Das Keyboard II)   |   G81-1281SAW (Zenith Data Systems)   |   G81-3000SAT   |   G81-3090SAQ (Schneider)   |   G81-3100SEBUS
Topre: PFU Limited HHKB Blank (charcoal [PD-KB300BN])   |   PFU Limited HHKB Printed (charcoal [PD-KB400B])   |   PFU Limited HHKB Printed (gray [PD-KB400WS])   |   Realforce 91UDK-G (NG02B0)   |   Realforce 103UB (SE42B0)   |   Realforce Taiwanese kit (dark gray)   |   Sony BKE-9400A   |   Sony MKS-8050

Collection

Offline Jedi

« Reply #12 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 13:59:22 »
Sets like this make me want to ditch investing in bitcoin and just invest in ABS plastic. Thank you for bringing this to GMK Cherry profile :thumb:

Offline subcat

« Reply #13 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 14:03:31 »
yesyesyes

Offline braidn

« Reply #14 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 14:13:23 »
Love that the black text modifiers are going to be an offering. Such great work here.

Offline Khers

• Schrödinger's box
« Reply #15 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 14:17:44 »
« Last Edit: Tue, 03 July 2018, 09:19:06 by Khers »

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #16 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 14:20:42 »
i had no idea i wanted this but i REALLY WANT THIS
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline hansichen

« Reply #17 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 14:23:15 »
Looks awesome even if I wish there would be icon mods. As this set has two possible alpha sets I would like to add a second tab key to the base set. With this you could do two full modifier sets cause you already have a lot of shift keys and two full bottom row sets. Else the second alpha set would be pointless to me

Offline nu_types

• Formerly Iredeus
« Reply #18 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 14:23:46 »
This needs to happen. I love space cadet, cherry profile makes it an instabuy for me!

Offline mech0nly

« Reply #19 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 14:28:24 »
Hardly tempted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
356CL DGE | 356mini | 360C | G81-3000SAT | G81-3000SAU | G81-3077SAU | ESA-3000-HASRO | G80-3000LPCXY-2 | G80-3485LWNUS-2 | 55g HHKB

Offline nu_types

• Formerly Iredeus
« Reply #20 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 14:29:03 »
Question popped up in my mind: I'm assuming that you'll be paying for a new doubleshot mold for these? Or are you going the pad printed route? (Please say doubleshot)

Edit: upon closer examination of the first post, it seems like your planning on new molds. YESSSSS!
« Last Edit: Sat, 10 February 2018, 14:32:48 by Iredeus »

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #21 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 14:33:59 »
GMK Red Samurai re-used the already paid for GMK Laser molds, so your math is wrong!

About the arrows, could we forget about the space cadet layout and use the vim standard instead?

188586-0
« Last Edit: Sat, 10 February 2018, 14:37:35 by Giorgio »

Offline ArdentHandsaw

• When the wind is southerly
« Reply #22 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 14:39:51 »
Yes please.
hasu'd FC660C | Tada68 | MF68 | M10-A

Offline hansichen

« Reply #23 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 14:41:16 »
GMK Red Samurai re-used the already paid for GMK Laser molds, so your math is wrong!

About the arrows, could we forget about the space cadet layout and use the vim standard instead?

(Attachment Link)

His math is correct, please read again. And definetly no to the vim position.

Offline nu_types

• Formerly Iredeus
« Reply #24 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 14:41:43 »

(Attachment Link)

It would be nice to have those in an add-on kit, but I think it's nicer to stick closely to the source material like Oblotzky has done here.

Offline Oblotzky

« Reply #25 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 14:44:02 »

(Attachment Link)

Uhm Laser/Red Samurai are japanese legends, this is APL legends. Molds can't be shared.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #26 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 14:45:41 »

(Attachment Link)

just because you make the text big doesn't make it correct

these are completely different legends

and space cadet is cool as ****, get that vim standard out of here
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline ricrackem

« Reply #27 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 14:51:13 »
This is the set I never knew I needed

Offline Myoth

« Reply #28 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 14:53:43 »
**** this ****

do you ever think/read before opening your mouth and spewing bull**** ?

Offline Oblotzky

« Reply #29 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 14:54:48 »
Looks awesome even if I wish there would be icon mods. As this set has two possible alpha sets I would like to add a second tab key to the base set. With this you could do two full modifier sets cause you already have a lot of shift keys and two full bottom row sets. Else the second alpha set would be pointless to me

Even for a 60% layout you'd need a second Backspace, Return, 2.75u Shift and 6 more 1.25u keys... not quite sure how one more tab key would get you there?

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #30 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 14:56:10 »

Even for a 60% layout you'd need a second Backspace, Return, 2.75u Shift and 6 more 1.25u keys... not quite sure how one more tab key would get you there?

I think Blue Alphas + Black Mods would be a viable "base" alternative, but it's missing a tab key.

Offline Khers

• Schrödinger's box
« Reply #31 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 14:56:30 »
« Last Edit: Tue, 03 July 2018, 09:19:00 by Khers »

Offline Oblotzky

« Reply #32 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 14:57:14 »

I think Blue Alphas + Black Mods would be a viable "base" alternative, but it's missing a tab key.

And Return and Backspace, and then only works for 60%

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #33 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 15:04:03 »
The 150€/mold number is wrong. That is the price that has been paid because they were being re-used in the coming sets. Your price will be higher.

Offline Oblotzky

« Reply #34 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 15:05:23 »
The 150€/mold number is wrong. That is the price that has been paid because they were being re-used in the coming sets. Your price will be higher.

This is the number Christoph told me in person at the Frankfurt meetup

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #35 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 15:05:39 »

(Attachment Link)

Uhm Laser/Red Samurai are japanese legends, this is APL legends. Molds can't be shared.

what are you talking about

Offline Oblotzky

« Reply #36 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 15:08:46 »

(Attachment Link)

I'm saying that a engraving into stainless steel can't magically produce something other than what it is shaped as.

Do you not see the difference between the two/three?

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #37 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 15:09:30 »

(Attachment Link)

the person that pays for the molds owns them

so if i make a novelty and pay for it to be used in my set, oblotzky can't use it (unless i give him permission)

IP rights, my friend

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #38 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 15:12:25 »
In previous cases, the molds have been shared between sets because gmk decided to invest in them. There is no IP because they haven't been paid in full by the group buy leader. If you want ip, like I said, you'll pay more than that.
« Last Edit: Sat, 10 February 2018, 15:14:49 by Giorgio »

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #39 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 15:13:50 »

(Attachment Link)

I'm saying that a engraving into stainless steel can't magically produce something other than what it is shaped as.

Show Image

Show Image

when did I tell you that you could use theg gmk laser/samurai molds for the space cadet? It would look better by the way :-)

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #40 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 15:14:13 »
The molds have been shared between sets because gmk decided to invest in them. There is no IP because they haven't been paid in full by the group buy leader.

Source? Please link something to prove the validity.

Offline Oblotzky

« Reply #41 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 15:16:33 »

(Attachment Link)

Show Image

Show Image

when did I tell you that you could use theg gmk laser/samurai molds for the space cadet? It would look better by the way :-)

I think I'm starting to get what you are on about. I'm taking Red Samurai's pricing as a basis to calculate the price for this set. But you're forgetting the fact that weeb legends in both Laser and Red Samurai are addon kits, while the base kits are regular Cherry font. I am basing my math on regular base kit + tooling cost for new legends. Red Samurai using Laser's molds only affect pricing of the child kits (Nishi and Pure Hiragana) that set offers, the price of the base set is unaffected.

Offline BlackInk

• "Manners maketh man"
    • TeamGSB
« Reply #42 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 15:18:35 »
yesssss very interested

Offline dr_derivative

• Not a real doctor
« Reply #43 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 15:21:56 »
This is one of the sexiest sets I've seen in a long time :o

Definitely in :thumb:
GH/Reddit/DT: dr_derivative | Discord: dr_derivative#3618 | IG: dr_derivative_mk
MK Ireland Discord: https://discord.gg/2KdxJzR

Offline Oblotzky

« Reply #44 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 15:26:21 »
Due to popular demand, I will look into how I can offer Cherry-style Icon+Text mods as well. I have various ideas on how it could be done, I will investigate how it plays out with pricing. But since this is still a very young IC, don't expect an answer in the coming week or so, just note that I have heard you and will pursue options.

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #45 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 15:27:16 »
The molds have been shared between sets because gmk decided to invest in them. There is no IP because they haven't been paid in full by the group buy leader.

Source? Please link something to prove the validity.

In the Massdrop forum about Redsuns GMK you'll find that the molds are shared between Laser and Redsuns set, and there are threads about gmk investing in them in the Laser forum too.

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #46 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 15:33:24 »
The price asked by gmk for the alphas (50 keys) is this: 38 USD/set MOQ 150 sets

This is the price as a standalone set. When made as an addon, the price will be considerably lower (at least 20% lower).

Offline mago

« Reply #47 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 15:33:54 »
Definitely in, such a nice set.

Offline Kafka

• i like clean things
« Reply #48 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 15:44:03 »

I would definitely prefer text only mods, it stays true to space cadet and we've seen how great it can look on sets like Oblivion. I'm pretty tired of everyone spamming, "icon mods or I won't buy!" in every GMK thread...

Offline zslane

« Reply #49 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 15:44:19 »
Due to popular demand, I will look into how I can offer Cherry-style Icon+Text mods as well.

Yes, well, that demand is coming from folks who lack a singular affinity for the original Space Cadet keyboard, and place Cherry legend conformity above the spirit of the tribute you're paying. However, you've already compromised the OG aesthetic by using corner legends, so I suppose offering Cherry-style mod legends is only one more step up that slippery slope. If you do decide to do this, I would request you put them into their own kit so the cost burden is shouldered only by those who insist on having them.