Author Topic: What your fav mouse?  (Read 623323 times)

Offline fuzzybaffy

Re: What your fav mouse?
« Reply #1400 on: Mon, 12 January 2015, 04:13:14 »
Yes, I've used a Taipan. Its shape is one my favorites (and I've used a lot of mice - FK1, G402, G400s, G700, Deathadder, Mionix Avior, Roccat KPM).

But I don't use one anymore because it uses a laser sensor.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #1401 on: Mon, 12 January 2015, 05:00:51 »
Yes, I've used a Taipan. Its shape is one my favorites (and I've used a lot of mice - FK1, G402, G400s, G700, Deathadder, Mionix Avior, Roccat KPM).

Yeah, I used a Razer Mamba for a while, and I really liked it - still do in fact, and the Taipan looked similar in shape to that.

That's the only thing that puts me off. As well as the ****ty Razer software too.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline daerid

• Rossipedia
« Reply #1402 on: Tue, 13 January 2015, 00:39:36 »

There's something seriously wrong with Razer's recent peripherals, or at the very least the adhesive they use for the rubber parts. After a while the adhesive becomes liquid and oozes out from under the rubber grips, coating the outer part of the plastic and making it feel all goopy and sticky. Just look at Amazon reviews for the Taipan and Orbweaver to see what I'm talking about.

Until they get that fixed, I won't bother buying another piece of Razer gear.

Offline wetto

• Brazil's Keyboard Enthusiasts Representative
    • Portuguese Mechanical Keyboard Guide
« Reply #1403 on: Tue, 13 January 2015, 01:55:59 »
Anybody ever used a Razer Taipan before? It's got decent reviews on amazon, but I don't trust the hivemind.

Edit: basically I'm looking for a blue/white or white/blue mouse because I really don't like this rat 5

Like this one I got here?

That's a Razer "Cypher" Deathadder replica one of my contacts will start selling soon (Man Leung, from Best Sell Gamer Shop @Aliexpress: http://aliexpress.com/store/803343).

It's a custom modded Razer Deathadder 3.5G (although the 20 "original" Cypher DAs had 3G internals: http://gamingweapons.com/team-serious-gaming-cypher-eswc-08-commemorative-edition-razer-deathadder/).
« Last Edit: Tue, 13 January 2015, 02:03:00 by wetto »
My collection:
More
Mice: Logitech G602, CM Storm Recon, CM Storm Spawn, Razer Naga, Ozone Radon Opto, Corsair M60, Tesoro Gandiva, CM Storm Alcor, Mionix Naos 8200.
Keyboards: Matias Secure Pro, Matias Mini Quiet Pro, custom modded Metadot Das Keyboard Model S Professional Silent (MX Brown, Costar), CM Storm Trigger (MX Brown), Noppoo Choc Mini (MX Red), Tesoro Lobera G5NFL Supreme, CM Storm Devastator.
Soon: CM Storm Quick Fire TK (MX Brown), CM Storm Trigger Z.
Boards I don't own anymore: CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid (MX Black), Logitech K800 (Membrane), Logitech G710+ (MX Brown), Thermaltake Meka G-Unit (MX Black), Corsair K70 (MX Red).
Mice I don't own anymore: Logitech G9x MW3, Corsair M65, Logitech G700, Roccat Kone Pure.

Offline cephelix

• to buy or not to buy?
« Reply #1404 on: Tue, 13 January 2015, 02:33:16 »
i would also say the zowie fk1. cheaper than what i bought my roccat kone + for.
and i realise that i don't need the adjustable weights, the lights and all the fancy schmancy things on a mouse. just needs one that does it's job well. and that is the zowie.
maximum dpi is not a ridiculously large number,no leds, no added software.....
ALi
Filco MJ2 TKL MX Browns | KC60 Gateron Browns

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #1405 on: Tue, 13 January 2015, 15:35:49 »
Anybody ever used a Razer Taipan before? It's got decent reviews on amazon, but I don't trust the hivemind.

Edit: basically I'm looking for a blue/white or white/blue mouse because I really don't like this rat 5

Like this one I got here?

Show Image

That's a Razer "Cypher" Deathadder replica one of my contacts will start selling soon (Man Leung, from Best Sell Gamer Shop @Aliexpress: http://aliexpress.com/store/803343).

It's a custom modded Razer Deathadder 3.5G (although the 20 "original" Cypher DAs had 3G internals: http://gamingweapons.com/team-serious-gaming-cypher-eswc-08-commemorative-edition-razer-deathadder/).

Mmm, I was looking at the Evil Geniuses Taipan, but tbh, I don't really want another Razer product, I've only just weened myself off my old Mamba.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline fuzzybaffy

« Reply #1406 on: Thu, 15 January 2015, 06:33:41 »

There's something seriously wrong with Razer's recent peripherals, or at the very least the adhesive they use for the rubber parts. After a while the adhesive becomes liquid and oozes out from under the rubber grips, coating the outer part of the plastic and making it feel all goopy and sticky. Just look at Amazon reviews for the Taipan and Orbweaver to see what I'm talking about.

Until they get that fixed, I won't bother buying another piece of Razer gear.

Interesting. I never read or heard of or ran into that problem. Maybe you use it in really warm climate.

It's also interesting that's the one sticking point you've decided to use in choosing not to buy Razer gear (people usually avoid Razer gear due to other serious issues like mouse clicks not working and whatnot).

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #1407 on: Thu, 15 January 2015, 16:30:34 »
I heard of that. That's a "common" or at least something that people have complained about for Razer products.

Personally I think the only razer mice you should stick with are the abysuss and deathadder.

Aside from the whole laser sensor thing the other mice seem to die really quickly.

Offline cephelix

• to buy or not to buy?
« Reply #1408 on: Thu, 15 January 2015, 16:33:19 »
I heard of that. That's a "common" or at least something that people have complained about for Razer products.

Personally I think the only razer mice you should stick with are the abysuss and deathadder.

Aside from the whole laser sensor thing the other mice seem to die really quickly.
Does the deathadder still have the doubleclicking problem? since my 2010 deathadder developed that problem a year after purchase.rigghht after the warraty ended...what a bastard
ALi

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #1409 on: Thu, 15 January 2015, 17:26:53 »

Does the deathadder still have the doubleclicking problem? since my 2010 deathadder developed that problem a year after purchase.rigghht after the warraty ended...what a bastard

Haha, that's modern "gaming" build quality for you.
I heard the DA 2013 still had that issue.
Not sure if the Chroma actually fixed that or is actually any different from the 2013 aside from the color leds and different coating.

Offline wetto

« Reply #1410 on: Thu, 15 January 2015, 17:35:48 »

Not sure if the Chroma actually fixed that or is actually any different from the 2013 aside from the color leds and different coating.

I'm betting on the second...  :))

But there's still something far more fearsome and worse than their build quality...

Razer Synapse and all the stuff that comes with it (plus the lack of internal memory, at least on my Naga 2014)
My collection:
More
Mice: Logitech G602, CM Storm Recon, CM Storm Spawn, Razer Naga, Ozone Radon Opto, Corsair M60, Tesoro Gandiva, CM Storm Alcor, Mionix Naos 8200.
Keyboards: Matias Secure Pro, Matias Mini Quiet Pro, custom modded Metadot Das Keyboard Model S Professional Silent (MX Brown, Costar), CM Storm Trigger (MX Brown), Noppoo Choc Mini (MX Red), Tesoro Lobera G5NFL Supreme, CM Storm Devastator.
Boards I don't own anymore: CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid (MX Black), Logitech K800 (Membrane), Logitech G710+ (MX Brown), Thermaltake Meka G-Unit (MX Black), Corsair K70 (MX Red).
Mice I don't own anymore: Logitech G9x MW3, Corsair M65, Logitech G700, Roccat Kone Pure.

Offline cephelix

• to buy or not to buy?
« Reply #1411 on: Thu, 15 January 2015, 19:15:58 »
the1onewolf:that's just bullcrap!i've had 2 razer producrs fail on me just after it was out of warranty.they either need to sell their stuff really cheap or step up their qc.
Wetto:ugh, razer synapse.i downloaded it recently sincr i wanted to program macros for my old bwu.once i saw it required me to register an account i immediately just deleted it
ALi

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #1412 on: Thu, 15 January 2015, 20:55:40 »
the1onewolf:that's just bullcrap!i've had 2 razer producrs fail on me just after it was out of warranty.they either need to sell their stuff really cheap or step up their qc.
Wetto:ugh, razer synapse.i downloaded it recently sincr i wanted to program macros for my old bwu.once i saw it required me to register an account i immediately just deleted it

Yea, definitely.
I'm not a fan of these devices only lasting 1-2 years now.

It's not just razer though, I think you would have a similar experience with pretty much all of the gaming companies though. It's almost become kind of normal for the devices to only last long enough until a new release.

I hate when they pull the DPI interpolated crap so they can jack the numbers up too.
This marketing and gimmicky game is very annoying especially when it comes at the cost of cheapening out on the internals and making it worse and worse to increase profit margins.

But there's still something far more fearsome and worse than their build quality...

Show Image

Razer Synapse and all the stuff that comes with it (plus the lack of internal memory, at least on my Naga 2014)

Oh yea, I forgot about how bad Synapse was. I feel like Synapse is actually the one firmware that I've used which actually got worse over time and became more bloated. People always complain about how synapse affects the snappiness of the cursor too
« Last Edit: Thu, 15 January 2015, 20:57:29 by the1onewolf »

Offline cephelix

• to buy or not to buy?
« Reply #1413 on: Thu, 15 January 2015, 20:57:47 »

Yea, definitely.
I'm not a fan of these devices only lasting 1-2 years now.

It's not just razer though, I think you would have a similar experience with pretty much all of the gaming companies though. It's almost become kind of normal for the devices to only last long enough until a new release.

I hate when they pull the DPI interpolated crap so they can jack the numbers up too.
This marketing and gimmicky game is very annoying especially when it comes at the cost of cheapening out on the internals and making it worse and worse to increase profit margins.

Show Image

Oh yea, I forgot about how bad Synapse was. I feel like Synapse is actually the one firmware that I've used which actually got worse over time and became more bloated. People always complain about how synapse affects the snappiness of the cursor.
Well, my roccat kone + lasted 3 years before the scroll wheel started being squeaky and later on started skipping.so i went with the zowie fk1 now.lets see how it goed
ALi

Offline DrHubblePhD

• I am star stuff
  • Location: Observable Universe, Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way Galaxy, Solar System, Planet Earth
« Reply #1414 on: Thu, 15 January 2015, 20:58:07 »
g502

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #1415 on: Thu, 15 January 2015, 20:59:42 »
Well, my roccat kone + lasted 3 years before the scroll wheel started being squeaky and later on started skipping.so i went with the zowie fk1 now.lets see how it goed

Oh man, the Zowie QC lottery =P
I hope you didn't get one with a bad scroll wheel or warping shell.

Offline cephelix

• to buy or not to buy?
« Reply #1416 on: Thu, 15 January 2015, 21:10:12 »

Oh really? Did i make the wrong decision then? I was looking at the mionix one but they were not in stock so i took the fk1. Been using it for abt 3 weeks.so far so good.never had problems with peeling cover as yet and the scroll wheel works fine.but i guess only time will tell
ALi

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #1417 on: Thu, 15 January 2015, 21:16:56 »

Oh really? Did i make the wrong decision then? I was looking at the mionix one but they were not in stock so i took the fk1. Been using it for abt 3 weeks.so far so good.never had problems with peeling cover as yet and the scroll wheel works fine.but i guess only time will tell

I think you're probably in the clear then.

Offline awts

« Reply #1418 on: Thu, 15 January 2015, 22:25:36 »
Rocking the Zowie FK2 right now for CS:GO and daily use. It's the best mouse I've used so far... also another BNIB FK1 as a spare. I'm expecting them to be the same thing but of different dimensions.

Regarding the built quality, it's still not that great. I'm expecting the rubbery coating to peel. And the scroll is really shoddy.

BUT! The sensor implementation and built in settings makes up for everything!  :thumb:

Offline cephelix

• to buy or not to buy?
« Reply #1419 on: Thu, 15 January 2015, 22:49:46 »
The1lonewolf:lets hope so
Awts:could you explain what you mean by shoddy?
ALi

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1420 on: Fri, 16 January 2015, 05:47:28 »
Regarding the built quality, it's still not that great. I'm expecting the rubbery coating to peel. And the scroll is really shoddy.

I suspect he's referring to past experiences when purchasing and using anything connected with Zowie (truly understandable).

Have a number of their models from FK1, FK2, EC1, EC2 eVo, EC1 Glossy White and EC2 original.  ALL have worked reliably BUT the scroll wheel problem is there within all versions of their product range, I just wanted to try nearly every model to see if one escapes the dreaded scroller issue but alas I was wrong every time.

Hoping that Zowie will release a fixed srcoll wheel version because currently it sucks paying so much money for a product that lets the end user suffer when it comes to using a simple scroll wheel.

Offline woll3

• ESL Profile
« Reply #1421 on: Fri, 16 January 2015, 06:12:17 »

Lower end internals are lower end internals regardless of Interpolation. In the case of DA 2013 and DA Chroma nothing changed, DA 2013 itself was an upgrade over 3.5g.

I feel like Synapse is actually the one firmware that I've used which actually got worse over time and became more bloated.

Youre probably aware of it but it just annoys me that you wrote Firmware instead of Software. :>

Offline awts

« Reply #1422 on: Fri, 16 January 2015, 09:46:51 »
I have the DA chroma and they've fixed the rubber coating issue. Now they're created a rough sand blasted feel directly on the hard surface of the plastic surfaces. If only the Zowie FK2 and FK1 can have the sand blasted rough finish and Razer's scroll wheel... then it will be the perfect mouse!

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #1423 on: Fri, 16 January 2015, 13:43:37 »

Lower end internals are lower end internals regardless of Interpolation. In the case of DA 2013 and DA Chroma nothing changed, DA 2013 itself was an upgrade over 3.5g.

I feel like Synapse is actually the one firmware that I've used which actually got worse over time and became more bloated.

Well that's kind of my point. You'd think they would have changed the sensor since DA 2013 is 6400 DPI and Chroma is 10k DPI.

Also there are slight differences in the Chroma. The coating is definitely a bit different.

I suspect he's referring to past experiences when purchasing and using anything connected with Zowie (truly understandable).

Have a number of their models from FK1, FK2, EC1, EC2 eVo, EC1 Glossy White and EC2 original.  ALL have worked reliably BUT the scroll wheel problem is there within all versions of their product range, I just wanted to try nearly every model to see if one escapes the dreaded scroller issue but alas I was wrong every time.

Hoping that Zowie will release a fixed srcoll wheel version because currently it sucks paying so much money for a product that lets the end user suffer when it comes to using a simple scroll wheel.

The CL series was okay for me. I might even go as far to say I like the CL scrollwheel but its those darned FK1 scroll wheels and the skipping notches arghhhh >~<.
« Last Edit: Fri, 16 January 2015, 13:47:49 by the1onewolf »

Offline Johan

« Reply #1424 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 08:27:50 »
I got my Zowie MiCO yesterday, I don't know why I didn't buy one sooner. Best mouse I've ever had shape wise, Clicks take a little more effort but make up for it by being super crisp. I really hope they revamp this mouse as I had to look around for quite a bit to find one.
Uh, stuff.

Offline daerid

• Rossipedia
« Reply #1425 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 10:22:55 »

Yup. My DA 2013  developed it after about a year. I didn't even use it all that much either. If it was my main mouse it probably would've happened after a couple weeks.

Offline cephelix

• to buy or not to buy?
« Reply #1426 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 13:31:25 »

Yup. My DA 2013  developed it after about a year. I didn't even use it all that much either. If it was my main mouse it probably would've happened after a couple weeks.
That's exactly like mine as well!!!can't believe they didn't fix it even after 3 years!
ALi

Offline 7Teku

« Reply #1427 on: Thu, 22 January 2015, 01:06:01 »
Favorite right now is the Rival. So far it has the rawest sensor the the shape that I like, while being able track at >4 m/s.

But that may change once I try G100s, FinalMouse 2015, or the new Zowie EC2-A!

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #1428 on: Thu, 22 January 2015, 01:09:03 »
Still using my Naga Epic in wired mode for my raiding combat rogue needs.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline braydencrown

• Best Online Selling and Shopping Portail in India - Bolbole.com
« Reply #1429 on: Thu, 22 January 2015, 05:02:04 »
I like Logitech Mouse i thin that's best mouse.

Offline jeffsui

« Reply #1430 on: Tue, 10 February 2015, 18:19:33 »
I'm using a 14 year old Intel mouse v1 at work.  And at home i have a death adder that i'm looking to switch at some point.  Usually just use magic trackpad however

Offline MrexD

• aka mrwoodyxd
« Reply #1431 on: Tue, 10 February 2015, 18:26:29 »
Currently using SteelSeries Sensei.
Migrated from a Naga about a year ago and never looked back.

Seeing as the Sensei is such a basic shape I'm sure there's another out there that would be even better, but, for now, this is perfect.
Pok3r MX CLears

Offline Murdari0

« Reply #1432 on: Tue, 10 February 2015, 19:35:55 »
Been using a G5 v2 for nearing 8 years now and never had a problem with it, one of the few products I've used where the hype is real  :thumb:

Also love the cheesy design of it.

Offline Ilikeibm8923

« Reply #1433 on: Thu, 12 February 2015, 21:03:18 »
My g500 logitech on top of the list.
microsoft vx 6000 wireless (with very good feeling but not for gaming)
revoltec cheaper laser mouse is working fine but not like the g500 but better than my ls 1 which i really hate..
based on style i have a nice older hp mouse with a ball..

Offline Commoner

« Reply #1434 on: Sun, 15 February 2015, 09:01:09 »
Razer DeathAdder and SteelSeries Kana V2.

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1435 on: Fri, 20 February 2015, 03:21:20 »
Still the original RAT 3.

More precise than the newer optical version with 3090 sensor. Great lift off distance, lightweight, very comfortable (after adjusting the back section with a screwdriver), decent scroll wheel. Still going strong after quite many years now.

Thinking of replacing the optical one I have with a RAT Tournament Edition for the sniping button, but I suspect my original will still remain my favourite.
Buying more keycaps,
it really hacks my wallet,
but I must have them.

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
  • Also Known As Ergonomech
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #1436 on: Fri, 20 February 2015, 16:46:00 »
my new favorite mouse is the Logitech G602, a great wireless gaming mouse with great precision (been hitting **** real good in CSGO) and pretty comfortable, not really ergonomic though.  i don't think i can go back to wired mice anymore

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1437 on: Fri, 20 February 2015, 19:32:06 »
For February 2015,

Zowie FK2, the absolute BEST mouse released thus far from that Company  :thumb: .

Apply Hyperglides and get a Dark Blue Artisan Hien Pad and nothing will feel as good as this input device, all your enemies shall be disemboweled upon the Battlefield........enough said.
« Last Edit: Fri, 20 February 2015, 19:34:08 by Elrick »

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #1438 on: Fri, 20 February 2015, 19:43:41 »
For February 2015,

Zowie FK2, the absolute BEST mouse released thus far from that Company  :thumb: .

Apply Hyperglides and get a Dark Blue Artisan Hien Pad and nothing will feel as good as this input device, all your enemies shall be disemboweled upon the Battlefield........enough said.

Zowie ew.
Imma slap you Elrick.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1439 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 06:15:45 »
Zowie ew.
Imma slap you Elrick.

OOOOoooohhh now you've got me all excited, which cheek would you like to slap first  ;) ?

Offline daerid

• Rossipedia
« Reply #1440 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 17:18:08 »
my new favorite mouse is the Logitech G602, a great wireless gaming mouse with great precision (been hitting **** real good in CSGO) and pretty comfortable, not really ergonomic though.  i don't think i can go back to wired mice anymore

Show Image

Absolutely the best wireless mouse I've ever used, hands down. And one of the most comfy (at least for me). I've had it 6 months (about) and have changed the batteries once.

Offline awhitedev

« Reply #1441 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 08:54:55 »
The Logitech Marathon M705. This is my favorite productivity mouse. It's wireless, has all the buttons I use most often (middle, back, forward), an unlockable scroll wheel, and a super long battery life. There's a reason this thing has "Marathon" in the name. I've been using it 8+ hours a day for the last 6 months and haven't had to change the battery once. I actually forget that it has batteries in it sometimes.

91617-0
http://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/marathon-mouse-m705.

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #1442 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 20:58:04 »
Zowie ew.
Imma slap you Elrick.

OOOOoooohhh now you've got me all excited, which cheek would you like to slap first  ;) ?

Ass ;D

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1443 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 21:59:06 »
so far, im liking my new to me ec2. it has a pretty damn satisfying click. scroll wheel is a million times better than my g9x, DA, and performance mx.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline wetto

« Reply #1444 on: Mon, 23 February 2015, 10:17:06 »

Show Image

Absolutely the best wireless mouse I've ever used, hands down. And one of the most comfy (at least for me). I've had it 6 months (about) and have changed the batteries once.

You're not using it enough (or you're using the power-saving mode), because mine is lasting 30 days with 1 single Sanyo battery.

But I still love it and yup, best wireless mouse ever made :)
My collection:
More

Offline daerid

• Rossipedia
« Reply #1445 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 09:54:01 »
Yeah I don't game with it (that's what the G502 is for). I just leave it on power save mode and use it for work

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1446 on: Fri, 27 February 2015, 22:29:21 »
The Logitech Marathon M705. This is my favorite productivity mouse. It's wireless, has all the buttons I use most often (middle, back, forward), an unlockable scroll wheel, and a super long battery life. There's a reason this thing has "Marathon" in the name. I've been using it 8+ hours a day for the last 6 months and haven't had to change the battery once. I actually forget that it has batteries in it sometimes.

(Attachment Link)
http://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/marathon-mouse-m705.

Matt3o also loves this mouse since it suits his Design purposes in having a long lasting mouse.

Haven't heard anything bad about this model other than juveniles whining how come it doesn't come with go-fast stickers and lights  ;D .

Offline jamster

« Reply #1447 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 09:36:40 »
Another Roccat Kone Pure Millitary here. Very comfortable if you like a smaller form factor, with moderate sculpting. Good feel to the switches and a great feel to the scroll wheel. And it looks tasteful if you get the two toned grey version and turn off the silly backlit cat logo.

Offline superbia

« Reply #1448 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 12:52:35 »
I dont have favourite mouse/mouses (using mx518 and random 10$cheap logitech on both my machines) :)
I just remmember the ones which were a tottal wtf useless! (like when i try some "ergo" gaming mouses my friends have)
« Last Edit: Sun, 01 March 2015, 12:54:20 by superbia »
Keebio Iris 2.8 (Alps) X Colemak Mod-DH

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • All the truth in the world is held in stories.
« Reply #1449 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 13:12:04 »
Logitech Anywhere MX.
Best mouse ever.

I can use it on pretty much any surface, even on my glass coffee table. Wireless is reliable (it has never failed on me) and the scrollwheel is a million times better than the janky scrollwheels on any of the gaming mice I've owned.
null