Author Topic: PBT White/Beige set ROUND 4 ★★★ISO included★★★★ 133keys Accept order now  (Read 428440 times)

Offline malu1989

Latest update from the man himself:

Show Image

Nice, now the hopes are up again.
Lets see when they will be crushed one more time!

Offline t8c

Latest update from the man himself:

Show Image

Nice, now the hopes are up again.
Lets see when they will be crushed one more time!
No pics, no packages, no layout mockups. AIKB taobao shop looks like it has been shut down. I cant search baidu but I havent seen any chinese members get their caps either..

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
It's all good guys I think he started shipping orders around the middle of last year. Shipping is just kinda slow.

Offline alexjd99

• oozing through the cells of one's own construction
It's all good guys I think he started shipping orders around the middle of last year. Shipping is just kinda slow.

The caps were supposed to start production what, over 2 years ago? I have a hard time believing that they're still being shipped.

I hate to break it to you dog, we're not getting our caps. I said bye to my money months ago lmao.

Offline t8c

Received countless emails from him about producing caps. So disappointed that nothing ever came of this buy.

Offline EMC Labs

The caps were supposed to start production what, over 2 years ago? I have a hard time believing that they're still being shipped.

I hate to break it to you dog, we're not getting our caps. I said bye to my money months ago lmao.

yikes

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo

That was sarcasm by the way. Hes never coming back.

yikes
no u

Offline asskicker79

does he still exist?