Author Topic: Geekhack Dream Log  (Read 11664 times)

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
Re: Geekhack Dream Log
« Reply #50 on: Sat, 30 November 2013, 11:10:25 »
Michael, your dreams are intense!

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
  • After all, music soothes even the savage beast
« Reply #51 on: Sat, 30 November 2013, 11:32:09 »
Michael, your dreams are intense!
Yea, I really should write them in here more often before I end up forgetting them. I just read back through some of my logs here and they are pretty good memories.
Too Soon™          LZ-GH       Full Metal Poker

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #52 on: Fri, 27 December 2013, 06:24:57 »
I had a nightmare eight years ago I've still never forgotten. It involved me walking down the road towards the kiosk thing where they sell candy and magazines and ****, but everything was abandoned and it was foggy with a slight metallic sound echoing throughout the area. When I reached the kiosk, I noticed a basement behind it that had not been there before, so I went down it. So then I decided to go down the stairs to see a small area caged in with rusty chain link fences, and fleshy rotten things pinned to the wall and staring at me, and when I tried to run out my feet got ruined or something, that part is unclear, and I got pulled back into a dark area and sat there until I woke up.

:'( I got this nightmare one day after I saw my brother play the Ravenholm level in Half Life 2
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #53 on: Wed, 24 October 2018, 16:33:11 »
Resurrecting thread

I almost never dream or remember my dreams, but last night I had a really vivid one:
Last night I dreamt I was swimming at a quarry surrounded by dense woods. The thick lush green trees closing around a pool of aquamarine water, rocks dotting the edge, and a deep black hole in the middle of the water. Seemingly I was with friends/acquaintances because I kept making communication noises back and forth with them like a herd of caribou, and every now and then someone would laugh and they would all start laughing in unison. The faces were blurred, or should I say swirled as if someone stuck a Kitchen Aid mixer into it and twisted the eyes and nose, leaving only wide grinning mouths.
The dream was actually quite pleasant in the beginning, sunny with bright colors, good feeling of having fun with close friends and being carefree. At some point I'd decided to swim into the deep part of the water, straight down into the black hole. Looking back up to the surface I could see all the faceless beings standing around the lip of the hole as it extended away. I wasn't swimming or sinking further, but the top was getting further from me. I turned and kept swimming down as the cavern walls grew closer and closer, turning from grey rock to smooth yellow-green limestone. Eventually the passage got so narrow I was crawling through the water with my arms, and the further I got the darker the ambient light grew. I got to a point where I could only inch forward, wriggling my body like a snake to try and slide into this narrow passage that only kept narrowing further.
At some point I could no longer move forward, my arms stuck pressed against the side of my body in this dark underwater tube. I began to panic and flail in the dark completely stuck and running low on air, when I feel something sort of tickling the top of my head. I crane my neck up to look down the tunnel and see a long crustation-like arm extended from the darkness ahead just lightly feeling me. Looking at the claw I then see the rest of the creature come into view, quickly scuttling towards me. As soon as it gets within range the thing just starts butchering my face, I'm there squirming and struggling in this dark watery tube as the last bits of air bubble out of my lungs. That's the point I woke up.
« Last Edit: Wed, 24 October 2018, 16:35:45 by noisyturtle »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #54 on: Wed, 24 October 2018, 17:12:10 »

Happy life w/ friends

Sinking feeling

Distance growing away from smiling people

Crab creature pinning oneself against the bottom.

The imagery is very similar to addicts which see their lives go into a rut, along with a demon being of sorts holding them down and back..

It could be interpreted as one's life that used to be connected and interdependent with other people, but now has become disconnected and the person can't seem to shake free..  something (identifiable, object/force) is holding the person down.

I remember reading another one similar to yours but it was a dark forest, and a goat demon dragging the person further and deeper away from the lit forest edge..

Offline 9999hp

« Reply #55 on: Thu, 25 October 2018, 09:50:58 »
Resurrecting thread

I almost never dream or remember my dreams, but last night I had a really vivid one:
Last night I dreamt I was swimming at a quarry surrounded by dense woods. The thick lush green trees closing around a pool of aquamarine water, rocks dotting the edge, and a deep black hole in the middle of the water. Seemingly I was with friends/acquaintances because I kept making communication noises back and forth with them like a herd of caribou, and every now and then someone would laugh and they would all start laughing in unison. The faces were blurred, or should I say swirled as if someone stuck a Kitchen Aid mixer into it and twisted the eyes and nose, leaving only wide grinning mouths.
The dream was actually quite pleasant in the beginning, sunny with bright colors, good feeling of having fun with close friends and being carefree. At some point I'd decided to swim into the deep part of the water, straight down into the black hole. Looking back up to the surface I could see all the faceless beings standing around the lip of the hole as it extended away. I wasn't swimming or sinking further, but the top was getting further from me. I turned and kept swimming down as the cavern walls grew closer and closer, turning from grey rock to smooth yellow-green limestone. Eventually the passage got so narrow I was crawling through the water with my arms, and the further I got the darker the ambient light grew. I got to a point where I could only inch forward, wriggling my body like a snake to try and slide into this narrow passage that only kept narrowing further.
At some point I could no longer move forward, my arms stuck pressed against the side of my body in this dark underwater tube. I began to panic and flail in the dark completely stuck and running low on air, when I feel something sort of tickling the top of my head. I crane my neck up to look down the tunnel and see a long crustation-like arm extended from the darkness ahead just lightly feeling me. Looking at the claw I then see the rest of the creature come into view, quickly scuttling towards me. As soon as it gets within range the thing just starts butchering my face, I'm there squirming and struggling in this dark watery tube as the last bits of air bubble out of my lungs. That's the point I woke up.

You have some terrifying dreams lol

Offline Kavik

« Reply #56 on: Tue, 30 October 2018, 01:12:12 »
I had a sexy keyboard dream a few months ago. It's been a while, so I may be messing up the details a bit, but basically I had a job in an accounting office; although the lighting was dim and red like strip clubs in the movies. I had three nude female coworkers who were using Model M SSKs. Of course, I also had brought my SSK to work. One of the women had a version of the Model M that I'd never seen before that had two vertical levels of keys (like the rows of keys on an organ). The sad thing is I think I was more interested in the rare keyboard than the women.
Maybe they're waiting for gasmasks and latex to get sexy again.

The world has become a weird place.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #57 on: Tue, 30 October 2018, 10:16:41 »
I had a sexy keyboard dream a few months ago. It's been a while, so I may be messing up the details a bit, but basically I had a job in an accounting office; although the lighting was dim and red like strip clubs in the movies. I had three nude female coworkers who were using Model M SSKs. Of course, I also had brought my SSK to work. One of the women had a version of the Model M that I'd never seen before that had two vertical levels of keys (like the rows of keys on an organ). The sad thing is I think I was more interested in the rare keyboard than the women.

Broadly, if we look past the -Visuals-,  this is attractive female doing data-entry.

So, that day, some sort of distinctly female charged, or feminine wisdom, or feminist propaganda info  reached your ears or your thoughts,  and  your brain was typing it into your long term memory banks,   

Dreams ARE REAL,  most often a visualization of new information (determined by you) to be important and needed to be recorded..  The visualization themselves are rarely of significance, they are just the interpreted unconscious imagery of the process happening.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #58 on: Tue, 30 October 2018, 11:34:17 »
I had a crazy dream last night, can't remember the 'plot' but I remember leaving a building and going into an enclosed yard.  To my left was a skyscraper which I knew to be an airport but I was confused when a bell went and just like being back at school people started excitedly entering the yard from the other two sides (not where I came from or the airport) and I was informed that the yard was shared between the airport and a prison.  Only when the yard was full did I see any planes coming or going, and then they were doing vertical take offs despite being big passenger planes :confused:
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #59 on: Tue, 30 October 2018, 11:39:09 »
I had a crazy dream last night, can't remember the 'plot' but I remember leaving a building and going into an enclosed yard.  To my left was a skyscraper which I knew to be an airport but I was confused when a bell went and just like being back at school people started excitedly entering the yard from the other two sides (not where I came from or the airport) and I was informed that the yard was shared between the airport and a prison.  Only when the yard was full did I see any planes coming or going, and then they were doing vertical take offs despite being big passenger planes :confused:

You are distraught at being excluded from the societal coming and goings due to your injury,  and it feels as if those around you (the planes) are leaving port without you..

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #60 on: Tue, 30 October 2018, 13:10:03 »
You are distraught at being excluded from the societal coming and goings due to your injury,  and it feels as if those around you (the planes) are leaving port without you..

That works on some levels - I must have missed something in my isolation and I guess the airport and planes are futuristic to make them more attractive otherwise I wouldn't care, but who are all the 'excitable inmates' I'm surrounded by in the yard?
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #61 on: Tue, 30 October 2018, 16:18:26 »

That works on some levels - I must have missed something in my isolation and I guess the airport and planes are futuristic to make them more attractive otherwise I wouldn't care, but who are all the 'excitable inmates' I'm surrounded by in the yard?

Fellow Gekha members clearly.. hahahahaha