Author Topic: The Vape Thread!  (Read 462637 times)

Offline meow a cat

• Resistance is futile.
Re: The Vape Thread!
« Reply #1150 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 17:06:43 »
I picked up the Sigelei Moonshot RDTA today, I love it so far. No complaints, other than it's a little more complicated to build on than a regular RDA. To be expected though, and it's not really difficult, pretty spacious.

I definitely recommend it so far. :)

If there was one thing I'd change about it, it would be the stock wide bore drip tip. It's plenty wide, but too short for me. It also functions as a standard 510 drip tip adapter though, and I popped a regular one on top, and it's great. Normally I don't like using a 510 drip tip (too narrow for dripping), but I won't be dripping through this one, so it's perfect.

Edit: After further time, it's even better. Wicks great at .4 ohms 24g 10 wraps dual coil. No dry hits even with heavy chain vaping, and great flavour/vapour production. The short widebore drip tip gets kinda hot though, so I'm sticking with a jade 510 tip instead.

WAY better than I was expecting it to be, to be honest. I thought it wouldn't beat my Lush RDA, but it does.

Show Image

I love my Lush! I've got another RDA with a pretty similar deck to that Moonshot, the Hannya and I really do like the postless design, but the wells are so shallow which means it doesn't hold as much juice as I'd like without risking it dripping out.

Juice wells aren't really an issue with the Moonshot, as it's got a tank on the outside. You can drip, but you have to be careful because the airflow holes are directly beneath the coils. I accidentally overdripped once, and most of it came out of the bottom. So it's a good thing the tank works so well on it! It only holds 2ml, but it's enough for me to chain vape on it for a few hours. Much better in the car than a standard RDA. :)

I agree, the Lush is awesome. Really well designed. I have the Wotofo Freakshow as well. Not quite as good, but still pretty nice.

Boards:
Silver 84-key KMAC LE, 62g lubed & stickered ergo-clears, GON NerD PCB, polycarbonate plate,MX lock/Phosphorglow IBM Model M SSK 1391472/White HHKB Pro 2, Hasu controller/WKL Phantom, 50g vintage blacks, MX lock
Leeku G80-1800 (build in progress)

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #1151 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 17:28:30 »
I picked up the Sigelei Moonshot RDTA today, I love it so far. No complaints, other than it's a little more complicated to build on than a regular RDA. To be expected though, and it's not really difficult, pretty spacious.

I definitely recommend it so far. :)

If there was one thing I'd change about it, it would be the stock wide bore drip tip. It's plenty wide, but too short for me. It also functions as a standard 510 drip tip adapter though, and I popped a regular one on top, and it's great. Normally I don't like using a 510 drip tip (too narrow for dripping), but I won't be dripping through this one, so it's perfect.

Edit: After further time, it's even better. Wicks great at .4 ohms 24g 10 wraps dual coil. No dry hits even with heavy chain vaping, and great flavour/vapour production. The short widebore drip tip gets kinda hot though, so I'm sticking with a jade 510 tip instead.

WAY better than I was expecting it to be, to be honest. I thought it wouldn't beat my Lush RDA, but it does.

Show Image

I love my Lush! I've got another RDA with a pretty similar deck to that Moonshot, the Hannya and I really do like the postless design, but the wells are so shallow which means it doesn't hold as much juice as I'd like without risking it dripping out.

Juice wells aren't really an issue with the Moonshot, as it's got a tank on the outside. You can drip, but you have to be careful because the airflow holes are directly beneath the coils. I accidentally overdripped once, and most of it came out of the bottom. So it's a good thing the tank works so well on it! It only holds 2ml, but it's enough for me to chain vape on it for a few hours. Much better in the car than a standard RDA. :)

I agree, the Lush is awesome. Really well designed. I have the Wotofo Freakshow as well. Not quite as good, but still pretty nice.

Nice. I might have to think about getting the Moonshot...

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #1152 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 17:52:01 »
I'm diggin the moon shot as well, PITA to build and I kept getting random "low resistance" errors when building. However once it's built it hits like a Dripper. And you can fit some beastly builds under the hood.

It replaced my TFV4 as my work tank.

Waiting on the tsunami RDA in the mail, high expectations for it
don't come to my funeral, there wont be one

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #1153 on: Sun, 20 March 2016, 16:02:45 »
**** MBV.

I let this **** steep for even longer than they told me to.

It still tastes and burns like rubbing alcohol.

Going to try some 15ml from a mess of places you guys suggested. Gonna cost me, but I can't be having this garbage push me right back to cigs.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #1154 on: Sun, 20 March 2016, 17:01:30 »
**** MBV.

Going to try some 15ml from a mess of places you guys suggested. Gonna cost me, but I can't be having this garbage push me right back to cigs.

I've never had a good experience with MBV, so I feel ya. I strongly recommend Mech Sauce.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #1155 on: Sun, 20 March 2016, 19:16:10 »
**** MBV.

Vape commandment #2: Never buy juice you can't try before buying.

Offline jaffers

« Reply #1156 on: Sun, 20 March 2016, 19:30:49 »

TFW, there are no vape shops in your town ;_; I have gotten  so much bad juice that just sits in my cupboard cause don't like it

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #1157 on: Sun, 20 March 2016, 19:40:22 »
**** MBV.

So true, I picked up a bottle of Charlie's mustache milk thinking it would taste like suicide bunny mothers milk and it ended up tasting like flawless game over grossness.

Someone please recommend a flavor similar to OG mothers milk prior to the recipe change

Bonus photo!

Gift from my vape savior
« Last Edit: Sun, 20 March 2016, 19:43:01 by PunksDead »

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #1158 on: Mon, 21 March 2016, 02:51:51 »
I kinda want that new tugboat atty, but I dunno if I'll get it.  There's a new velocity+kennedy atty, too, but I'm just kinda smitten with the two I use all the time now, I dunno if I want more to take time from them.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1159 on: Mon, 21 March 2016, 03:36:09 »
**** MBV.

So true, I picked up a bottle of Charlie's mustache milk thinking it would taste like suicide bunny mothers milk and it ended up tasting like flawless game over grossness.

Someone please recommend a flavor similar to OG mothers milk prior to the recipe change

Bonus photo!

Show Image

Gift from my vape savior
your petri looks amazing 8) not to mention how sexy it looks on the hex ohm !

Here's mine on my dimitri
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1160 on: Mon, 21 March 2016, 03:45:24 »
In love with the deck on the VO distro Evo RDA also the fact its made in the US and is only $55 is a bonus also  :p

Not my photo
« Last Edit: Mon, 21 March 2016, 10:12:20 by Sed8op8 »
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #1161 on: Mon, 21 March 2016, 17:51:45 »
Walked into the vape shop today to hang out and pick up some juice and as I was talking to some dude about wanting a reuleaux rx200 one of his buddies walked in for a new mod and sold me his for cheap. It's my first regulated mod and so far I love it.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #1162 on: Mon, 21 March 2016, 18:09:58 »
Walked into the vape shop today to hang out and pick up some juice and as I was talking to some dude about wanting a reuleaux rx200 one of his buddies walked in for a new mod and sold me his for cheap. It's my first regulated mod and so far I love it.

That's awesome man! Enjoy it!

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #1163 on: Mon, 21 March 2016, 18:28:44 »

One of us, one of us.

Speaking of reuleaux, my white/cyan's 510 connector collapsed last night.  Fortunately, I had a spare fat daddy 510 and was able to swap it out.  It's not a 1:1 swap, you have to drill out the case and dremel the back side of the battery sled, but it's doable and not a terrible task to complete.  It even looks aiight.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #1164 on: Mon, 21 March 2016, 18:30:45 »

One of us, one of us.

Speaking of reuleaux, my white/cyan's 510 connector collapsed last night.  Fortunately, I had a spare fat daddy 510 and was able to swap it out.  It's not a 1:1 swap, you have to drill out the case and dremel the back side of the battery sled, but it's doable and not a terrible task to complete.  It even looks aiight.

What part of it collapsed? Was it the spring loaded section?

I've had to do work on the 510 in my tugboat so any issues shouldn't be too bad.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #1165 on: Mon, 21 March 2016, 18:44:17 »

One of us, one of us.

i tried to do this 2 weeks ago, i didnt desolder the battery sled and ripped out the connection...

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #1166 on: Mon, 21 March 2016, 18:54:21 »
Here it is with my tugboat, hoping I don't have to do a 510 swap any time soon.

i tried to do this 2 weeks ago, i didnt desolder the battery sled and ripped out the connection...

That sucks dude, if you want any help fixing it let me know.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #1167 on: Mon, 21 March 2016, 18:57:36 »

One of us, one of us.

I've had to do work on the 510 in my tugboat so any issues shouldn't be too bad.

The overall depth of the 510 is shorter than most devices, so you can run the risk of pushing the firing pin under the delrin insulator around it.  Only reason I had to change mine is I was cleaning excess juice from dripping and saw it had got caught up.  If you keep the one thing on it, you should be ok.

One of us, one of us.

You got a pic or two?  That may not be too fatal for the device, the little contact pods are all separate pieces and there's a cover on each end, holding them all in the sled itself.

Offline jaffers

« Reply #1168 on: Tue, 22 March 2016, 08:29:11 »
I got my Reuleaux RX200 and mad hatter atty today, its so ****ing good to have a vape again. Such a good little settup, sexy af too, I will get some photos soon

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #1169 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 16:48:24 »

One of us, one of us.

The overall depth of the 510 is shorter than most devices, so you can run the risk of pushing the firing pin under the delrin insulator around it.  Only reason I had to change mine is I was cleaning excess juice from dripping and saw it had got caught up.  If you keep the one thing on it, you should be ok.

Yeah, this is a big problem, I sold my DNA200 version over this.

Currently been vaping on an SXmini with a Nautilus or Super Tank mini. Waiting for my Wotofo Chieftain and Billow V3 to show up in the mail.

My TugBox's 510 died just 2 weeks out of its 90 day warranty which blows, have to send it back to them and just hope it doesnt cost much to fix.
B.Face HHKB - B.mini - Black/Purple Custom

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #1170 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 16:54:54 »
My TugBox's 510 died just 2 weeks out of its 90 day warranty which blows, have to send it back to them and just hope it doesnt cost much to fix.

What happened to the tugboat's 510? Mine has failed in several places and I've pulled off a fix every time. If you have pics I'd be happy to take a look at it. Mine looks haggard (on the inside) and is held together with red loctite but it fires the same as it did brand new.

Edit: The failures I've had are the positive wire falling out because the entire joint was cold soldered and the bottom of the 510 (the press fit cap) falling out a few times. The press fit part kept happening until the fit was so loose that the box wouldn't fire so I used a dab of red loctite and it's been 100% since then. The the cold solder joint was fixed by removing the old solder and redoing the joint.

I guess I'm just good at buying boxes with bad 510s.  :))

131977-0
« Last Edit: Wed, 23 March 2016, 17:30:48 by Joey Quinn »

Offline jaffers

« Reply #1171 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 22:47:33 »

What happened to the tugboat's 510? Mine has failed in several places and I've pulled off a fix every time. If you have pics I'd be happy to take a look at it. Mine looks haggard (on the inside) and is held together with red loctite but it fires the same as it did brand new.

Edit: The failures I've had are the positive wire falling out because the entire joint was cold soldered and the bottom of the 510 (the press fit cap) falling out a few times. The press fit part kept happening until the fit was so loose that the box wouldn't fire so I used a dab of red loctite and it's been 100% since then. The the cold solder joint was fixed by removing the old solder and redoing the joint.

(Attachment Link)

Tugboat is without a doubt the worst box mod I've ever used and it seems like one of the worst mods on the market. So many people have so many problems with it, I'm so happy I threw mine out (well I didn't have much of a choice considering it lit on fire and melted all the solder when I put the batteries in backwards)

Sticking a diode in there would have solved my problem and is an incredibly cheap fix for a manufacturer and there is more than enough room in there to fit one. But the 510 stopped working so frequently that I probably would have chucked it anyway

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #1172 on: Thu, 24 March 2016, 10:16:42 »

(Attachment Link)

Right where your sticky note is, the nut came off/loose so the center pin just freely moves up and down and i've tried 100x to screw it back down.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #1173 on: Thu, 24 March 2016, 10:21:00 »

(Attachment Link)

Right where your sticky note is, the nut came off/loose so the center pin just freely moves up and down and i've tried 100x to screw it back down.
It isn't a screw, it's a press fit hex cap on the end of a threaded cylinder. Try pulling it off and using a little dab of red loctite to hold it on. Had to do a little disassembly to do it but it wasn't hard.

Offline bmilcs

• bryan | bmilcs
    • bmilcs world
« Reply #1174 on: Thu, 24 March 2016, 10:50:47 »
Have they figured out RTA's yet? I want a simple, easy to build and reliable single coil tank. No leaks. Juicy tokes.. no dry hits. Etc.

Have the vape geniuses done it yet?

TGR.JANE.V2 #40/40 <3 // TOKYO60 #1 // KBD75  #1 #2 #3 #4 // ES87  #1 #2 #3 #4 #5
INCOMPLETE  Duck Orion v3, 2 pcb black on black (might sell, pm me)  | SOUTHPAW.65

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #1175 on: Thu, 24 March 2016, 11:18:20 »
Have they figured out RTA's yet? I want a simple, easy to build and reliable single coil tank. No leaks. Juicy tokes.. no dry hits. Etc.

Supposedly, there's a few.  The billow v2, griffin and moonshot.  I don't know first hand though because I've never really taken to rtas.  I came to see if someone would be able to talk me into getting a moonshot today, honestly.  I figure punksdead or sed8 have them and will tell me exactly how good they are soon

Offline jaffers

« Reply #1176 on: Thu, 24 March 2016, 12:40:31 »
Took some vape porn. Whoever said you need to spend a lot on photography is full of it. I'm really proud of how far my photography has come

Taken at 3am.
Only source of light was the monitor behind it.
Back drop was cardboard with a vinyl wrap on it.
0 editing, these are straight raw

Enjoy

DSC_0106.jpg by Jaffers

DSC_0116.jpg by Jaffers

DSC_0122.jpg by Jaffers

DSC_0124.jpg by Jaffers

DSC_0126.jpg by Jaffers

DSC_0130.jpg by Jaffers

DSC_0130.jpg by Jaffers

DSC_0137.jpg by Jaffers

DSC_0139.jpg by Jaffers

Running 7 wrap 0.17 ohm 316L SS coil at 180C in SS temp control mode

The mod is a Realeaux RX200 with a Mad Hatter flip drip.

And I will tell you that the flip drip has made an incredible difference. Not pulling anything off is amazing to rejuice the wick. Only 3 post but flip drip is so worth. Really easy to build on and deep reservoir with bottom vents that come up to coils. Great airflow on this bad boy if you build it right
« Last Edit: Thu, 24 March 2016, 13:04:49 by jaffers »

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #1177 on: Thu, 24 March 2016, 13:47:28 »

Single Coil?

Wotofo Serpent, ****ing amazing. Love that thing.

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #1178 on: Thu, 24 March 2016, 13:47:56 »

(Attachment Link)

It isn't a screw, it's a press fit hex cap on the end of a threaded cylinder. Try pulling it off and using a little dab of red loctite to hold it on. Had to do a little disassembly to do it but it wasn't hard.

Red loctite, can i find that at like home depot?

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #1179 on: Thu, 24 March 2016, 13:48:52 »
Supposedly, there's a few.  The billow v2, griffin and moonshot.  I don't know first hand though because I've never really taken to rtas.  I came to see if someone would be able to talk me into getting a moonshot today, honestly.  I figure punksdead or sed8 have them and will tell me exactly how good they are soon

Ive heard nothing but good things, i just placed an order for one from WakeanVape.com for like 35$

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
« Reply #1180 on: Thu, 24 March 2016, 14:08:07 »
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #1181 on: Thu, 24 March 2016, 14:13:37 »
Red loctite, can i find that at like home depot?

Probably, this is what you're looking for. http://www.loctiteproducts.com/p/t_lkr_red/overview/Loctite-Threadlocker-Red-271.htm
Blue loctite will also work but won't hold as well as red, purple is a no go.

Here's a poorly drawn pic of the bottom of the 510 and its pieces.

132072-0

So the bottom of the 510 is made of 3 threaded inserts, negative, insulator, and positive. The negative is the largest diameter outside piece and you won't need to mess with it. The blue insulator is threaded on the outside and inside and you also won't need to mess with it. Finally the positive insert is threaded on the outside and the end of it is smooth, if you unscrew it a bit you'll see what I mean.

Steps to repair the issue:
Take the press fit nut off (using a pair of pliers this should be easy if it's loose, just don't break off the positive (red wire) when you do it)
Unscrew the positive section a bit so the spring inside doesn't apply any pressure after you snap the hex nut back on
Put a TINY (like half a grain of dry rice tiny, you don't need much) dab of red loctite near the end of the positive insert on the smooth part and don't get any on the threads
If you get any on the threads clean it off with alcohol or else you'll never be able to undo the positive insert again without a ton of work, same goes for after you snap the nut back on
After you have a bit of loctite on the positive insert snap the hex nut back on and leave the insert unscrewed for a bit so it can dry/ cure or whatever
After maybe 15-30 min thread the insert back in fully and you should be good to go

If you have any specific questions feel free to PM me, I messed with the 510 for a while before finally fixing it.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1182 on: Thu, 24 March 2016, 14:49:14 »

Single Coil?

Wotofo Serpent is amazig and one of my favorite rtas its a bit quirky to build in but once you figure it out its easy ! Also the ehpro bachelor is also an amazing single coil RTA much easier to build in but i dont like the looks as much

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #1183 on: Thu, 24 March 2016, 15:09:52 »

Single Coil?

Wotofo Serpent is amazig and one of my favorite rtas its a bit quirky to build in but once you figure it out its easy ! Also the ehpro bachelor is also an amazing single coil RTA much easier to build in but i dont like the looks as much

Doesn't even talk me into getting the moonshot.  GG me

Offline jaffers

« Reply #1184 on: Sat, 26 March 2016, 03:19:36 »

The thumbnail is a lie

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1185 on: Sat, 26 March 2016, 20:11:14 »
Augvape boreas is hands down the best RTA I have ever used !!!!! I am in heaven right now

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #1186 on: Sat, 26 March 2016, 20:24:27 »
Augvape boreas is hands down the best RTA I have ever used !!!!! I am in heaven right now

Was about to say the same thing about the moonshot I got yesterday :/

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1187 on: Sun, 27 March 2016, 05:00:31 »

I love my moonshot also the flavor is amazing 8) ....!!!

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #1188 on: Sun, 27 March 2016, 11:05:29 »

I love my moonshot also the flavor is amazing 8) ....!!!

It is pretty effing awesome and probably my favorite rta to wick.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1189 on: Mon, 28 March 2016, 10:35:30 »
Its like an RDA with a 2ml tank I only have a few small gripes.....spitback and the small juice tank. People talk about how it's a hard RTA to wick And I actually enjoy building on and wicking this.

I got the boreas and  Supreme over the weekend and they are amazing RTAs ! The best I have vaped they really are a HUGE step in the right direction for The industry

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #1190 on: Mon, 28 March 2016, 14:07:29 »
I got the boreas and  Supreme over the weekend and they are amazing RTAs ! The best I have vaped they really are a HUGE step in the right direction for The industry

It just sucks that they are 25mm, i mean they only look normal on a RX200 or DNA version.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1191 on: Tue, 29 March 2016, 00:04:34 »
I'm loving all the new 24/25mm rtas and rda's thet look great on the cuboid,reuleaux, both of my DNA mods, all the 26650 mods(stout presa centurion) unreg box mods etc
It truly is the year for 24/25mm
« Last Edit: Tue, 29 March 2016, 04:51:11 by Sed8op8 »

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #1192 on: Tue, 29 March 2016, 10:04:46 »
Alright moonshot lovers, i have a question for you. What builds are you running, and how are you wicking it?

I was running some fused nichrome claptons and wicked it the sigelei suggested way where you pull you cotton through and then put the ring on and just trim it and tuck it in.

I primed it, put it together, filled the tank and let it sit for a bit. Went to vape it and.... just cotton flavor, like moist cotton. Little to no flavor.

Im going to try it again tonight wicking it more normal like i would with a traditional RTA, and maybe just use some basic***** round wire build.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #1193 on: Tue, 29 March 2016, 14:12:59 »
Alright moonshot lovers, i have a question for you. What builds are you running, and how are you wicking it?

I was running some fused nichrome claptons and wicked it the sigelei suggested way where you pull you cotton through and then put the ring on and just trim it and tuck it in.

I primed it, put it together, filled the tank and let it sit for a bit. Went to vape it and.... just cotton flavor, like moist cotton. Little to no flavor.

Im going to try it again tonight wicking it more normal like i would with a traditional RTA, and maybe just use some basic***** round wire build.

Make sure the cotton isn't poking through the juice flow holes in any way.  I had that same issue with my first try at wicking, but I pushed the wick more into the build deck area and it cleared right up.

Offline jaffers

« Reply #1194 on: Fri, 01 April 2016, 01:36:10 »
How much juice do people go through a day? I go through about a unicorn bottle and a bit more, so about 30-40mL. I use concentrates and mix my own juice so its not the biggest problem, I am just curious

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #1195 on: Fri, 01 April 2016, 15:27:30 »
How much juice do people go through a day? I go through about a unicorn bottle and a bit more, so about 30-40mL. I use concentrates and mix my own juice so its not the biggest problem, I am just curious

depends on my set up of the day. MTL set up? 4-5mls. Tank set up 10mls. dripping, 15-20.

Offline jaffers

« Reply #1196 on: Sat, 02 April 2016, 03:04:29 »

depends on my set up of the day. MTL set up? 4-5mls. Tank set up 10mls. dripping, 15-20.

Fair point, I only drip, and I think running in wattage mode chews a lot more juice, I've gone back to running temp mode the last few days and I have found I have been burning through a lot less juice and I can taste the flavour a little more because the vapour is cooler

Also picked this bad boy up in the mail today, BEST JUICE EVER! I am definitely going to be trying their other flavours

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1197 on: Mon, 04 April 2016, 19:00:12 »
6x.5mm ribbon framed with 26g and wrapped with 40g kanthal  framed staple clapton it ohms out to .09 so I have to use it on a mech or my dna but its an amazing vape mmmmhhhmm
« Last Edit: Mon, 04 April 2016, 19:02:18 by Sed8op8 »

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #1198 on: Mon, 04 April 2016, 19:02:23 »
6x.5mm ribbon framed with 26g and wrapped with 40g kanthal  ohms out to .09 so I have to use it on a mech or my dna but its an amazing vape mmmmhhhmm

Good lord, that's beautiful! How long did it take you to wrap that?

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1199 on: Mon, 04 April 2016, 19:28:22 »
6x.5mm ribbon framed with 26g and wrapped with 40g kanthal  ohms out to .09 so I have to use it on a mech or my dna but its an amazing vape mmmmhhhmm

Good lord, that's beautiful! How long did it take you to wrap that?
it takes me about 35-45 minutes to wrap about 12 inches of wire but I need to buy new tools and I should be able to spit it out faster