Author Topic: [IC] GMK Future Nights // Update on most recent post  (Read 32721 times)

Offline Klose Rinz

Re: [IC] GMK Future Nights // Update on most recent post
« Reply #100 on: Wed, 01 February 2023, 13:16:12 »
Seeing the most recent post, I registered too just to post a comment here!
I really love this design, especially the Neon Base with Red Row, which is so unique. I really hope the red row could be kept, since it can add impressive visual impact for many many sets. I think people would be even more interested in this special red row than the overall design.

(By the way, (just a personal preference) I would suggest make the arrow keys in the same blue color, or give the "black on red" arrow keys of Dark Base to the Neon Base. As the Dark Base has 2 sets of arrow keys, which both are in the same color, however for the Neon Base, the blue arrow keys have two colors.)

Also I wish the red row has the print key, which is fairly useful for smaller layouts.

Anyway, good luck!
« Last Edit: Wed, 01 February 2023, 16:27:34 by Klose Rinz »

Offline ampp33

« Reply #101 on: Sat, 04 February 2023, 15:03:45 »
I'm ALL about this set and just filled out the IC form.  I would love to see this set get some traction and really take off.  Judging by the number of comments I think this one is a winner, let's keep up the momentum!

Offline Stell4r

« Reply #102 on: Mon, 20 February 2023, 22:42:28 »
I'm all for this set as well.I prefer the neon because of the red row.
Would love the ESC key to be red as well, it would go down so well with my 65 keeb.
Hope this materializes soon.