geekhack Community > Input Devices

Any ELECOM Huge users

<< < (3/7) > >>

jacethesaltsculptor:
I just got a set of Ceramic Bearings for the huge, I'm hoping to do the upgrade tomorrow.

We'll see how it goes.

suicidal_orange:

--- Quote from: jacethesaltsculptor on Sat, 28 March 2020, 00:08:44 ---I just got a set of Ceramic Bearings for the huge, I'm hoping to do the upgrade tomorrow.

We'll see how it goes.

--- End quote ---

It's been a while, any thoughts on the mod?

suicidal_orange:

--- Quote from: Namaste on Fri, 27 March 2020, 22:30:28 ---Definitely worth upgrading the bearings to ceramics though, the Huge has an unusable amount of static friction stock

--- End quote ---

Does this mean when you try to first move the ball it feels a bit sticky?  If so I agree - it's lovely and smooth once moving but small moves from still are not accurate.

TheMastermind:

--- Quote from: suicidal_orange on Fri, 08 May 2020, 06:03:03 ---
--- Quote from: Namaste on Fri, 27 March 2020, 22:30:28 ---Definitely worth upgrading the bearings to ceramics though, the Huge has an unusable amount of static friction stock

--- End quote ---

Does this mean when you try to first move the ball it feels a bit sticky?  If so I agree - it's lovely and smooth once moving but small moves from still are not accurate.

--- End quote ---
Yes it does. For me when I changed the bearings the whole mouse felt just a bit smoother. I might not have gotten high quality bearings but it made some difference.

typo:
I much prefer the top gaming deft. Already comes with ceramic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version