geekhack Community > Off Topic

Bah humbug everyone

<< < (2/2)

xsphat:
I got stuck in my driveway for a hour today. Then I went to the bank to find out I didn't get paid this week. In the hour my car was stuck in the driveway, everyone at my company who handles payroll left for the day.

Merry f*cking broke ass Christmas I'll have today. I swear, I don't do anything wrong but I still get jerked around like this all the time with everything I try. I think I am God's personal f*ckdoll.

Bah humbug. F*ck Christmas.

FunkTrooper:
/me gives xsphat a hug

bigpook:
That bites. I take it you don't have direct deposit?

xsphat:
I do have direct deposit but some how it got screwed up this time and I received a check in the mail today, Saturday, after my bank closed. At least I got it.

Bah humbug, and Christmas is now over for me, so now I can get on with the rest of my life.

My crazy mother in law bought us a 14' (4.2 meter) Christmas windsock. WTF?!?!?!?!? We live in the middle of a city in a pretty decent neighborhood, it's not like we have a damn flagpole though, or a need for a gaudy ass 14' (4.2 meter) Christmas windsock.

That woman operates completely outside conventional logic.

wellington1869:

--- Quote ---
My crazy mother in law bought us a 14' (4.2 meter) Christmas windsock. WTF?!?!?!?!?

--- End quote ---

LOL! :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version