geekhack Community > Off Topic

What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)

<< < (5752/6070) > >>

noisyturtle:
My neighbors stupid ****ing barking little piece of **** dog that has been yapping for 7.5hrs straight on my day off. I want to crush it's little skull then grind it's body into the concrete until it is just a smear of brownish red in the sidewalk. I hate that dog so much. Why won't it shut the **** up?!?!

It's always the little ones that are the most annoying, like they have something to prove.

tp4tissue:

--- Quote from: noisyturtle on Sat, 31 July 2021, 18:46:03 ---My neighbors stupid ****ing barking little piece of **** dog that has been yapping for 7.5hrs straight on my day off. I want to crush it's little skull then grind it's body into the concrete until it is just a smear of brownish red in the sidewalk. I hate that dog so much. Why won't it shut the **** up?!?!

It's always the little ones that are the most annoying, like they have something to prove.

--- End quote ---

have read that neighbor poisoning other people's pets is a common occurrence.

noisyturtle:

--- Quote from: tp4tissue on Sat, 31 July 2021, 18:48:32 ---
--- Quote from: noisyturtle on Sat, 31 July 2021, 18:46:03 ---My neighbors stupid ****ing barking little piece of **** dog that has been yapping for 7.5hrs straight on my day off. I want to crush it's little skull then grind it's body into the concrete until it is just a smear of brownish red in the sidewalk. I hate that dog so much. Why won't it shut the **** up?!?!

--- End quote ---

have read that neighbor poisoning other people's pets is a common occurrence.

--- End quote ---

I can see why!

tp4tissue:

--- Quote from: noisyturtle on Sat, 31 July 2021, 19:03:15 ---I can see why!

--- End quote ---

don't do it nt, it's 100% illegal, and you'll probably 99% get away with it.

Gondolindrim:

--- End quote ---

Can relate. I have a neighbor with a cat that will often get into my room from the window and take a piss/poo in my living room. Last week I told the owner that if she doesn't take care of the cat I'll call some authorities.

The cat is terrific, he's very docile and playful but I'm really not happy with waking up and stepping on poop specially from a cat that wanders around a lot and might be sick

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version