geekhack Community > Input Devices

What Pointing Device Are You Using Now?

<< < (2/118) > >>

Elrick:
On the current setup used to visit this place, the re-done MX500 rules my world but on other machines in the house, down the hallway in bedrooms, office, storeroom and garage it's Mionix Naos 7000, SteelSeries Rival, Roccat Kone Optical, Roccat XTD, Logitech mx1100, MX Revolution, G500S, G400S, G9x (wifey loves it), IE 3.0 and a Microsoft Sidewinder mouse (no kidding).

All of these mice get used but the MX500 gets the most love at this particular moment in time.  IT would seem I'm a Logitech fanatic yet I don't feel like barracking for them in any way on this forum or on any other.

Novus:
my touchscreen.

Kamen Rider Blade:
Logitech G600
&
Logitech G602

samwisekoi:
Since I use a Model M with that true-age yellow tint, for a mouse I bought an ancient Microsoft mouse on eBay, and then replaced the insides with those from a brand-new Microsoft Laser Mouse.

Looks old, works new.  Matches the Model M plastic perfectly!  Was way easier to do than I expected.

- Ron | samwisekoi

Computer-Lab in Basement:

--- Quote from: samwisekoi on Wed, 05 March 2014, 15:10:53 ---Since I use a Model M with that true-age yellow tint, for a mouse I bought an ancient Microsoft mouse on eBay, and then replaced the insides with those from a brand-new Microsoft Laser Mouse.

Looks old, works new.  Matches the Model M plastic perfectly!  Was way easier to do than I expected.

- Ron | samwisekoi

--- End quote ---

That is awesome.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version