Author Topic: [WTS/WTT] 2X KUL 87 ES MX Browns/Each with Nice PBT Keycaps *CONUS* [W]PP  (Read 2547 times)

Offline LiquidEvilGaming

• Trade Count: (0)
    • LiquidEvilGaming Youtube
**CURRENTLY HAVE DEALS PENDING ON BOTH BOARDS ON MECH MARKET*** will update thread if anything changes.

All prices listed include shipping costs and the cost of the signature required addition as well

135835-0135837-1

First KUL is Blue Top case MX Browns with Ducky Dyesub PBT Bi Color keycaps Price is $120 US Shipped via Paypal Or trade discussed below

Second KUL is Black Top case with MX Browns and Carbon Black PBT Doubleshot Keycaps 110$ US Shipped Via Paypal Or trade discussed below

135957-2

I will consider any trade listed an equal swap for one of these KUL's even though with their caps they are worth more overall.

Shipping to Contiguous United States only *No Alaska/Hawaii etc*
Blue Keyboard comes with Blue Top case and pictured Ducky Dyesub PBT Keycaps and coiled cable shown in picture along with Orig Box.  Will be shipped USPS Priority with *Signature Required* for both your safety and mine.  Please be sure the Paypal address you pay from has the CORRECT shipping address i will not be held liable for address typos.  Also will likely be using restricted signature named to the person of whom sends the paypal payment (at the very least signature required no matter what).  Black keyboard ships with the original cord and Original box.

Buyer if paying via Paypal Must have Verified Paypal Account/Have been a GH member for a minimum of 6 months in good standing within the community/Have at least 100 posts as of my typing this.

Trade wise i am considering most 60% Keyboards at this time,trades since taken in Lieu of cash must be sent and received before i ship out the KUL. THis may not be standard practice but since i don't really trade often i'd have to insist unless it's a VERY well known very trusted GH member.

All my keyboards are in like new condition i expecr yours to be in that same condition or very close.

60%'s i would be looking for in order of priority
Matias 60% KBP Boards Clicky>Quiet Tactile>Linear

KBP V60 Cherry MX all variants except Blues

KBP V60 Gateron Any switch variant

Pok3r's  Any switch but Blues (Already have one)
Pok3r Backlit Any switch type but Blues

May consider others long as it's 60% and in very good condition let me know what you have and we can discuss it :p
« Last Edit: Fri, 06 May 2016, 16:44:11 by LiquidEvilGaming »
Current Daily Driver/s
White Leopold 750R MX Reds
Head of LiquidEvilGaming on Youtube
i7 4790k/16GB DDR3/GTX 1060 6GB SSC/256GB Samsung SSD/2TB SSHD/W10

Offline LiquidEvilGaming

Up

Adjusted Price down a little since my Flat Rate USPS Game Board boxes came in.
Current Daily Driver/s

Offline y2bd

• I'm just here for the caps
    • Twitter
Interested in buying a V60 with Matias Clicky outright?

Offline LiquidEvilGaming

Interested in buying a V60 with Matias Clicky outright?

Negative,only interested in acquiring one through trade at the current time since i likely would not use it enough to spend actual cash on one. 
Current Daily Driver/s

Offline y2bd

• I'm just here for the caps
    • Twitter

Negative,only interested in acquiring one through trade at the current time since i likely would not use it enough to spend actual cash on one.

Alright. I'm not the biggest fan of Browns, otherwise I'd totally be up for a trade. GLWS!

Offline ThoughtArtist

The Clears are calling!

Are you regretting selling the Pok3r with MX clears? Didn't you say you had some RSI issues?

« Last Edit: Sat, 30 April 2016, 23:55:41 by ThoughtArtist »

Offline LiquidEvilGaming

The Clears are calling!

Are you regretting selling the Pok3r with MX clears? Didn't you say you had some RSI issues?

I still do have those issues and am i regretting it?  Only slightly.  Truth be told i'm more collecting 60%'s at this point than i would plan on using them.  I don't see using many boards outside of my HHKB anymore other than the occasional "Just for Funsies".   Though for gaming i can use almost any switch without issue, it's for extended use while typing heavier switches become an issue.
Current Daily Driver/s

Offline LiquidEvilGaming

Current Daily Driver/s

Offline ThoughtArtist

The Clears are calling!

I still do have those issues and am i regretting it?  Only slightly.  Truth be told i'm more collecting 60%'s at this point than i would plan on using them.  I don't see using many boards outside of my HHKB anymore other than the occasional "Just for Funsies".   Though for gaming i can use almost any switch without issue, it's for extended use while typing heavier switches become an issue.

For my use, I'm probably going to mod one of my KULs with dual clears/browns. I like typing on the Clears, but doing work where I am constantly holding down Control,Alt,Shift simultaneously gets a bit tedious on the clears.

Offline LiquidEvilGaming

Current Daily Driver/s