Author Topic: Please help me find some custom key caps for my Keycool84!  (Read 1516 times)

Offline s0undc10ud

Please help me find some custom key caps for my Keycool84!
« on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 21:43:22 »
Hello key cap geniuses!  :)

I recently got a Keycool84 with blue leds and mx reds and i am looking for 4 keycaps for it.
The reason is that i re-mapped 3 of the keys on my keyboard to fit my needs and i want it to look like it too..

I marked the key caps i want to replace with red arrows in the photo of the keycool84 below.

So, all i am looking for is:

1) A spacebar that looks like this (with a line that lets the led light come through):

2) A "Volume up" keycap (a "+" only key cap would also do the job) that will replace the "PgUp" stock key cap

3) A "Volume down" keycap (a "-" only key cap would also do the job) that will replace the "PgDn" stock key cap

4) A "Mute" key cap (an "x" key cap would also do the job at worst case scenario..) that will replace the "End" stock Keycap

I looked everywhere for these key caps with no luck. I need them to be laser etched (or something like that) in order to let the led light pass through..

Your help would be really appreciated as i am trying to make my keyboard fit my needs..

Thank you in advance!
« Last Edit: Mon, 28 October 2013, 21:45:44 by s0undc10ud »

Offline Dongulator

Re: Please help me find some custom key caps for my Keycool84!
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 22:19:36 »
Try http://www.wasdkeyboards.com I know you can get pretty custom there, i'm not to sure about the space bar tho.

Offline s0undc10ud

Re: Please help me find some custom key caps for my Keycool84!
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 22:27:28 »
Hello and thank you for replying!

I am a noob on this and i don't know what sizes to look for the PgUp, PgDn and End keycaps..
Also how can i tell if a keycap is backlit friendly and lets the led light shine through? Is the term "laser etched" enough to go with this option?