Author Topic: Need Feed Back  (Read 1679 times)

Offline acidtrip69

Need Feed Back
« on: Fri, 08 November 2013, 02:09:33 »
So i bought this keycap set. I wanted to know if anyone els has got them here and how are they ? I want to know about quality. If any one has some pics it would great if you can post them here.

http://www.vendio.com/stores/E-sports-Gaming-equipments/item/pbt-key-caps/37-pbt-color-top-printed-key-c/lid=19017551

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: Need Feed Back
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 08 November 2013, 03:12:46 »
I haven't but the description says top printed, but they look side printed to me.  I also wonder why the legends on the green ones are significantly larger than the others.

Anyway, PBT and pretty colours - can't really go wrong!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline acidtrip69

« Reply #2 on: Fri, 08 November 2013, 03:28:29 »
I haven't but the description says top printed, but they look side printed to me.  I also wonder why the legends on the green ones are significantly larger than the others.

Anyway, PBT and pretty colours - can't really go wrong!
They sell side printed and top printed sets. If you look in one of the pics you can see one of the top printed sets in the background.

Offline terran5992

• One With The Cup Rubber
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 08 November 2013, 06:51:59 »
Cant go wrong with PBT

Listokei Custom  |  HHKB Pro 2  |  Topre Realforce 103UBH  |  Armageddon MKA-3

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 08 November 2013, 06:58:13 »
So i bought this keycap set. I wanted to know if anyone els has got them here and how are they ? I want to know about quality. If any one has some pics it would great if you can post them here.

http://www.vendio.com/stores/E-sports-Gaming-equipments/item/pbt-key-caps/37-pbt-color-top-printed-key-c/lid=19017551

Shouldn't you ask the questions before you buy?? :)

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #5 on: Fri, 08 November 2013, 07:03:06 »

Lol! Well, I recently got some PBT's and unless you've got VERY different tastes to me, you should like them.
Buying more keycaps,
it really hacks my wallet,
but I must have them.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #6 on: Fri, 08 November 2013, 23:33:58 »

Not around here!

OP please post pictures and first impression when you receive them, thanks :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline acidtrip69

« Reply #7 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 01:37:41 »

Not around here!

OP please post pictures and first impression when you receive them, thanks :)
I'll try, but giving everyone heads up i got the most ****ty camera XD but i try to do a review of them.