Author Topic: Nub Dolly and Hypnocap Giveaway  (Read 10482 times)

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
Nub Dolly and Hypnocap Giveaway
« on: Sun, 08 February 2015, 21:20:27 »
I've been on GH for about a year and in this time I've seen people being crazy generous. I feel like it's time for me to give back so I'm giving away my digi green Dolly and pink Hypnocap. The way to enter is to write a short thank you to someone on GH who has done you a solid/ helped you with something. This is open to anyone with an account made on or before Jan 1st 2015. People without artisans get priority but aren't guaranteed to win. I'll select two winners on March 9th.

90093-0

90095-1

Note: The Dolly has a chipped stem but it fits snugly.  :thumb:

Also I'll accept international but someone will need to either talk me through or help me ship.
« Last Edit: Sun, 08 February 2015, 21:23:09 by Joey Quinn »
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
Re: Nub Dolly and Hypnocap Giveaway
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 08 February 2015, 21:27:03 »
I would like to thank Binge, and JD. Tonight Binge gave me the options to buy a cap, and I am very generous for him doing that. They are my favorite caps, and it made my night. I would also like to thank JD for the Hakko FX888d that I won in the Christmas giveaway, because had I not won, I wouldn't have improved my soldering skills, wouldn't have learned how to properly solder, and I would be stuck with a 1-temp weller solder pen, that I didn't even have a stand for. With that solder iron I won, I was able to build my BFace yesterday, and I will be able to build my RSIII when it comes. Drhubble also gave me some tips on how to solder properly, and even showed me a cool way to solder, so it is very easy to remove, but I haven't tried it yet, as I am scared to try it on an actual board, so I will need to try that on a scrap PCB when I get the chance. GL to everyone!

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 08 February 2015, 21:28:41 »
Good guy Joey!
Good luck to everyone who enters
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline hking0036

« Reply #3 on: Sun, 08 February 2015, 21:37:35 »
Drhubblephd is doing a great thing for me by modding my poker 2 because I don't have the confidence or skills to do so myself. I also have to thank jdcarpe for answering nearly all of my stupid questions on the question thread too :p

Thanks for the giveaway! I don't have any artisans! I've been entering every giveaway I can get my hands on because I don't have the money for one and my account isn't old enough for the clackvent. :))

EDIT: I'm gonna drop out b/c I just won the bbv2 and that's plenty, let someone else have a chance.
« Last Edit: Mon, 23 February 2015, 14:55:11 by hking0036 »
Realforce RF87UB 45g Uniform | Leopold FC660C w/ TMK | IBM Model M - 3/24/1997 | IBM Model F 122 - 11/25/1985 ANSI'd w/ TMK | IBM Model F XT in a box

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #4 on: Sun, 08 February 2015, 21:45:24 »
Adding a random MX and Topper Dolly in on this.  It bought some new resins to play around with, so it will probably be one of those.  I'm trying to remember if the one in the OP was a second that I included for digi. 

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #5 on: Sun, 08 February 2015, 21:49:09 »
Adding a random MX and Topper Dolly in on this.  It bought some new resins to play around with, so it will probably be one of those.  I'm trying to remember if the one in the OP was a second that I included for digi.

Thanks Nubb!
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #6 on: Sun, 08 February 2015, 21:49:17 »
I'd like to thank mkawa for never once settling for anything less than 100%.  If you need something and if he can help he will to the fullest which at times is even more than you'd expect.  He's a dedicated and enthusiastic admin for a site full of enthusiastic dedicated keyboard addicts <3  :thumb:

As it relates to me.  He taught me the details I should know about pressure chambers, specific chemical reactions, and everything I'd have one hell of a time learning with google-fu.  He directly influenced me and it was the kind of push I needed to put more into my passion.  If anyone out there really gets the warm and fuzzies looking at a key I've made I wouldn't have gotten it this far without mkawa.
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #7 on: Sun, 08 February 2015, 22:13:02 »
Not entering, just wanted to say thanks for doing a giveaway and adding to the crazy generosity around here!
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline dimmu

« Reply #8 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 02:12:44 »
i would like thank sygaldry for being patient enough to show me the detailed steps on how to fix the DFU mode issue with viper. it was a tedious process that involved a few backtracking and he was also helping me while he was on vacation in NYC... and as an icing on the cake, he even threw a few keycaps for free. 

Offline GenKaan

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Mer caps, mindre käbbel
« Reply #9 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 04:55:05 »
Would like to give shout outs to Epzy who sold me one of my first really cool artisan caps. This was before I was balls deep into custom caps so I didnt really know about the often harsh after market prices people put on their caps, so really shout outs for not selling them for like 3-4 times the original price

Also to KratzKinder, Mandolin, MartinYeah, Krytone and all other cap makers who is helping me from being crushed under all the $ and €
|| @Home:: Shine 3 TKL (Mx Red / Deep Space)  || @Work:: G2Pro (Mx Clear / Dye Sub PBT) ||
@Reserve:: HHKB (Topre 45g / Mixed PBT) // Das v3 (Mx Brown / Blank PBT)

Offline jaemzp

« Reply #10 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 06:04:46 »
Not entering. Just wanted to thank GON and show some appreciation. Really nice guy that always available to talk, does fantastic work, and answers all of my questions not matter how silly they may seem. Good of you to do this giveaway joey and good luck to all those entering!

Offline leesofi

• super lurking
« Reply #11 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 08:19:21 »
Nice giveaway. :)

Bro Caps AI:MKII prototype Alu BroBot V2 MX
Clack Factory ICE Test-Sample #J11TG-s5A

Offline Paeka

« Reply #12 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 09:01:54 »
Id like to thanks my friend and geek hack buddy Alex528 for indtroducing me to artisan caps and this community as a whole. Without him I wouldn't have known there we people that shared such same interests. I currently own two artisan caps a b-stock kitzen and b-stock binge coming in the mail but I would love to win one of the Dolly's thanks for doing this and thanks to the community for being so welcoming  :-*
« Last Edit: Mon, 09 February 2015, 15:29:58 by Paeka »
Closeted Weeaboo

Offline paekman

« Reply #13 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 15:13:01 »
I'd like to thank Alex528 for getting me into and helping me out with keyboards, keycaps and everything related.

Offline derb2k2

• Something of a Topre ****..
« Reply #14 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 17:13:28 »
Sygaldry!  Has been super helpful since the beginning and then gave me the extra nudge to get the HHKB and go Topre. Ha! He also mentioned he might help me out with my artisan problem since I've been owned to hell in the few sales/drawings I've participated in. Anyways, thanks Sygaldry and the few others who have helped me so far in my short time here at GH.
HHKB | RF 45UB | Novatouch | Poker II Blue | QFR Browns | Rosewill RK-9000RE

Offline Lain1911

• God of the Wired
« Reply #15 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 17:41:29 »
I want to thank Billnye for being willing to send me my first switch tester, and even sent me a red gmk esc key :) He even sent me a clear switched and a lubed one to try. I still have it and it was a great benefit when I was picking out a keyboard.

Offline Alex528

• HELLO YES I LIKE CLICKY KEYBOARD YES VERY NICE
« Reply #16 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 18:40:20 »
I'd like to thank Binge for being so welcoming to me even though I didn't really understand much about keyboards. He answered all my questions without any kind of shunning, and was an all around super friendly guy. Also, I'd like to thank Tigersharkdude for helping me learn more about artisan keycaps, and just being an all around super guy.

Poker 2, SP PBT DSA, MX Blues.

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #17 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 19:15:21 »
I'd like to thank Bunnylake. I joined around the Miami GB time frame, and was bummed that I missed it. I sent him a message to see if he had any spares, and sure enough he did. The thing that really impressed me was the help he gave me. I had an issue with the stabilizers on my Filco. I asked him about it, and he gave me a bunch of options to try, including sending me some spares he had. I had been a member, for probably under a week. In the end, I was able to make them work using his advice. I think, as a newcomer to GH, most people will remember/notice him first from his GB's. He does a great job at being helpful to newcomers. I'm sure I won't be the last person to thank him.

Offline calvinhousecat

« Reply #18 on: Tue, 10 February 2015, 14:54:30 »
I'd like to thank Nubbinator over at the Great Finds section for helping my addiction to vintage keyboards and the goldmine of switches that are known as alps. ;)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #19 on: Tue, 10 February 2015, 21:12:21 »
I'd like to thank Rowdy for always being there when I post.

Every thread I post in, there he is posting away with something funny and/or supportive.

Every time I go to welcome a new member, I see that Rowdy has posted there too!

I like his "just post aww" pictures as well.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #20 on: Tue, 10 February 2015, 21:15:24 »

Every thread I post in, there he is posting away with something funny and/or supportive.

I may as well just end the giveaway here.  :))

I'll make sure to bring you a cap when I'm able to return to Australia.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #21 on: Tue, 10 February 2015, 21:24:37 »

I may as well just end the giveaway here.  :))

I'll make sure to bring you a cap when I'm able to return to Australia.

Thank you :p
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #22 on: Fri, 13 February 2015, 20:47:00 »
Friday night bump!

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #23 on: Fri, 13 February 2015, 21:25:56 »
I would like to thank nubbinator for always being around to offer solid advice and generously offering to accept a keyboard package, desolder some switches, and send them to me! Super generous of him to offer!  :thumb:

Offline abenntt

• 桜のブルース!
« Reply #24 on: Fri, 13 February 2015, 22:55:54 »
Goodluck to everyone participating in this :) and dubs to Joey for being awesome.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #25 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 13:00:02 »
I may end this a week early due to interest.

Offline Binge

• * Maker
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #26 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 13:13:36 »

Surprises the hell out of me that people would rather buy a key for 2x what it's original cost was than take part in a great giveaway.   I feels your pain Joey.  Keep up the good werk!

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #27 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 13:18:52 »

Surprises the hell out of me that people would rather buy a key for 2x what it's original cost was than take part in a great giveaway.   I feels your pain Joey.  Keep up the good werk!

I thought more people would have someone on GH to thank, I know I have a list of people who have helped/ done something for me.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #28 on: Mon, 23 February 2015, 13:25:50 »
I'll be ending this and choosing winners this weekend. Enter soon if you want in!

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #29 on: Mon, 23 February 2015, 13:53:23 »
I'll be ending this and choosing winners this weekend. Enter soon if you want in!

How come no one is entering this? I am super stoked at the chance to win a nub Dolly. It is one of a few caps that I really want but haven't had a chance to win yet..

Offline drewba

« Reply #30 on: Mon, 23 February 2015, 15:29:40 »
I'd like to thank Joey Quinn for selling me an awesome keyboard, modding a handful of switches at my request then having the audacity to apologize and throw in extras when he shipped a day late. Standup guy.

Offline Binge

• * Maker
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #31 on: Mon, 23 February 2015, 18:26:11 »
Joey Quinn is like my dad, and he could beat up your dad.  :p

Offline daviswalkers

• HHKB Amature 2
    • Graphic Design Portfolio
« Reply #32 on: Mon, 23 February 2015, 22:53:27 »
Riotonthebay - Thank you for being the first person in this community to welcome me, I actually made an account on here to PM him for some advice with a trade that I had going on, on /r/mk as someone said told me he could be helpful. Later that week I was posting in a brobot therapy thread and he pointed out to me he was doing a giveaway for people that missed out and I ended up winning my first artisan from said giveaway, you gave me a very positive image of this forum and caused me to switch to this over /r/MK as my daily driver.

Compact-SQ |          VE.A
 65g Zealios    |      78g Zealios

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #33 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 23:24:10 »
I'll be ending this giveaway after the livestream on saturday. I'll also be bumping it every day until then so anyone who wants in has a chance. I figure the best way to bump is for me to thank a few people on GH, in no particular order, other than this first one.

First person on the list is someone that I've been meaning to thank for a while because they are the primary reason I ended up becoming as involved with GH as I have. Hoff, if you hadn't hosted the meetup at your house I don't know if I would've dove head first into GH. I was still a newbie who had just left r/mk and still thought that GH was a scary place full of evil people. When I asked to attend I didn't know if I'd be allowed, which was a crazy thought considering how nice most of GH is. I'm so glad I was able to attend because it really changed my view on the community and made me realize why GH is such a cool amazing place. On a side note I'd also like to thank Melvang for offering me a ride to Hoff's, you didn't know me but gave me a chance. There are two more of these coming.  :-*

Offline GenKaan

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Mer caps, mindre käbbel
« Reply #34 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 06:56:03 »
Ive not spent much time here so my list of people to thank is mostly people on/from reddit. Lucky enough some of them have accounts here as well :)
|| @Home:: Shine 3 TKL (Mx Red / Deep Space)  || @Work:: G2Pro (Mx Clear / Dye Sub PBT) ||
@Reserve:: HHKB (Topre 45g / Mixed PBT) // Das v3 (Mx Brown / Blank PBT)

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #35 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 12:51:08 »
I would like to thank Tigersharkdude.  Not only was he generally awesome to deal with when he made my wrist rest (he even went out and bought the specific stain I requested), but we've kept in touch since.  Thanks to him I have a beautiful Clockwork Heart by Nubbinator =)   We were talking about how cool Nub's caps are and he was like hey I got an extra heart I'll send you!  I have one of almost all of the styles Nubbins has put out, just need to see a sale of Red Dollies :'(

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #36 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 12:59:16 »
Wow, very surprised by the lack of entries into this one.  I would enter, but I have been the recipient of some great giveaways as well as some surprise gifts, so I don't want to take a place from someone that doesn't yet own one of Nubbinators amazing caps. 

Good on you Joey for doing this and come on people, I know there is a ton to be thankful for around here.  I could name several people right off the bat (you know who you are). 
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #37 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 19:20:48 »
Tonight's bump is a thanks to JD.

Right as I began to finish a custom board that my friend and I designed JD contacted me and asked if I could help with an SMT JD45. At that point I was still new to GH and I had yet to really experience the community aspect. I had actually started getting bored of GH.  :eek:
He took a chance and trusted me to do good work, he also stuck with it even after I disappeared for a month and a half due to an injury. I didn't really give him the impression that I'd be a trustworthy guy but he kept going. Interacting with JD was great and is another one of the reasons that I became much more active on GH. I've also seen him be very generous to other people with is awesome.  :thumb: JD!

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #38 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 20:09:17 »
Tonight's bump is a thanks to JD.

Right as I began to finish a custom board that my friend and I designed JD contacted me and asked if I could help with an SMT JD45. At that point I was still new to GH and I had yet to really experience the community aspect. I had actually started getting bored of GH.  :eek:
He took a chance and trusted me to do good work, he also stuck with it even after I disappeared for a month and a half due to an injury. I didn't really give him the impression that I'd be a trustworthy guy but he kept going. Interacting with JD was great and is another one of the reasons that I became much more active on GH. I've also seen him be very generous to other people with is awesome.  :thumb: JD!
Yeah, with me winning his Hakko F888 giveaway, it has helped  to get better with soldering, and to get more involved with the community.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #39 on: Sat, 28 February 2015, 13:01:28 »
This ends today after the livestream, last chance to enter.  :thumb:

The last person I'd like to thank is Bunny, he has a job and a family but still manages to contribute a ton to this community and is also crazy generous. I've only dealt with him a few times and each time he has been really helpful. This community wouldn't be what it is without Bunny. Thanks bro!

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #40 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 12:52:58 »
I have two midterms on monday so I'll be selecting winners early this week.

Offline derb2k2

• Something of a Topre ****..
« Reply #41 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 19:26:51 »
 :thumb:
HHKB | RF 45UB | Novatouch | Poker II Blue | QFR Browns | Rosewill RK-9000RE

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #42 on: Sat, 07 March 2015, 02:45:11 »
Sorry this is taking so long, moving home for spring break and school **** got in the way. I'll be choosing the winners tomorrow and shipping the caps next week.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #43 on: Sat, 07 March 2015, 15:35:45 »

Here are the final 5 in random order, I'll PM nubb later today and the top two winners will be receiving PMs.

Rowdy, I've got something special for you. SoonTM  :p

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #44 on: Sat, 07 March 2015, 16:03:42 »
(Attachment Link)

Here are the final 5 in random order, I'll PM nubb later today and the top two winners will be receiving PMs.

Congrats to the winners.  :thumb:  Thanks for the giveaway JQ

Offline drewba

« Reply #45 on: Sat, 07 March 2015, 16:36:18 »
(Attachment Link)

Cool giveaway Joey Quinn!

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #46 on: Sat, 07 March 2015, 20:20:45 »
W00t!!  Thanks Joey Quinn =)

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #47 on: Sat, 07 March 2015, 20:58:22 »
Congrats guys. So close =(

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #48 on: Sat, 07 March 2015, 21:59:00 »
:(

Offline GL1TCH3D

• Audiophile, tea lover and now keyboard hugger!
« Reply #49 on: Sun, 08 March 2015, 00:54:31 »
I'd like to take this chance to thank TJ for the help that he gave me.

Back last year I was having cable trouble from the ****ty JH roxanne stock cable while my listing was up. Someone bought the Roxannes from me but now the cable was broken and I would not have been able to fix it myself. Professional services would have cost me $40-70 including the jack that needed to be replaced for the 10 minutes of work that they would have to do. I asked TJ and he was fine reterminating the cable AND sending it off to the buyer in the USA for me at cost (inclduing labor). Saved me a lot of money instead of having to send it in to a professional service, having to pay shipping both ways then shipping it off again to the buyer in the USA.

Big thanks to TJ for this!

I have artisans already but the dolly has always interested me. I had a hypnocap already =S

Good luck to the other participants