Author Topic: JT Keycaps Debut GB presented by [CTRL]ALT - shipped  (Read 455146 times)

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
Re: JT Keycaps Debut GB presented by [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #150 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 10:30:34 »
Windowed cherry keys was going to be one of my suggestions, this is ****ing awesome!

Offline Dihedral

• Mostly Harmless
« Reply #151 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 11:11:32 »
These look swish as anything, nice job.

Offline tjweir

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #152 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 14:41:49 »
I hope these are selling like hotcakes, GMK needs the competition.

If the option to sell the windowed caps as a set was offered, I'd buy many more.

Offline 3Love

• Bumpino Supremo
  • I want to become a great collector. Greedy!!!
    • https://geekhack.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=2vpipifh0drohf3fgkjtks8slmdhrosg&topic=63161.0
« Reply #153 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 15:12:49 »

Show Image

Looks girthy. :)
The purple and white is really sick. I am in!
I♥Keyboard  I♥Clack  I♥Brobot  I♥Hammer
                          I♥♥♥friends 
【WTB/WTTF】https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=63161.0

KBD Collection: 356CL, 356.2, 356DGE, Koala, 356MINI, 356N, 356N-MK2, 356PAD, 360C, 456GT, FMJ, LZ-MXSE, LZ-RE, KMAC 1.0, KPAD, Duck Orion, Duck Pad, Exo, TEX and etc.

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #154 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 15:22:19 »
So cruel to launch two concurrent group buys.

Offline retrochick

• goodbye my wallet
« Reply #155 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 15:29:00 »
I keep telling myself I don't need another set of keycaps. There will be more GBs in the future right?! So stoked for this. The competition is on!

Cherry is love. Topre is life. ~raymogi

Offline adamski07

• * Maker
  • adamskimodz|fudorekz12
« Reply #156 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 15:56:12 »
Hello everyone, thanks for your interest in our new keycaps. 
Here are some updates:
1, Each set will add at least 2* R4 1x windows keycaps (numlock, scroll lock).
2, Each set will add caps lock windows keycaps, but only have Stepped caps lock.

Those will not increase the price, if we add more keycaps which are not included in mockups, I will let you know.

Thanks again ~~

:thumb: That's awesome. Thanks!

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #157 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 17:53:48 »
So cruel to launch two concurrent group buys.

Show Image

R.I.P in pieces mashby's wallet.

Offline Dreamre

• kbdlife
« Reply #158 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 21:51:12 »
I keep telling myself I don't need another set of keycaps. There will be more GBs in the future right?! So stoked for this. The competition is on!

I only have 1 keyboard and I currently have two sets of keycaps...and I bought another 2 for myself for this GB...

This is what GH does to you  :p

Offline adamski07

• * Maker
  • adamskimodz|fudorekz12
« Reply #159 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 22:08:39 »

I only have 1 keyboard and I currently have two sets of keycaps...and I bought another 2 for myself for this GB...

I do not have a keyboard yet(current one isn't compatible with these keycaps) , but I already joined 4 GB(Miami Nights, JTK, Vortex, Tai-hao), 1 keyset shipped(Toxic), and still looking for 3 different sets of keycaps(Raindrop, Hack'd, and Pulse). :D I really need to block GH and r/mm on my pc.  :'(
« Last Edit: Wed, 06 May 2015, 22:18:14 by adamski07 »

Offline retrochick

• goodbye my wallet
« Reply #160 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 23:06:23 »

Wait until you get your second board (it's only a matter of time) - then the number of keycap sets you get nearly quadruples!

I do not have a keyboard yet(current one isn't compatible with these keycaps) , but I already joined 4 GB(Miami Nights, JTK, Vortex, Tai-hao), 1 keyset shipped(Toxic), and still looking for 3 different sets of keycaps(Raindrop, Hack'd, and Pulse). :D I really need to block GH and r/mm on my pc.  :'(
RIP your poor wallet!  :eek: However, those keycaps are fine choices.  :thumb:

Cherry is love. Topre is life. ~raymogi

Offline Dreamre

• kbdlife
« Reply #161 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 23:38:35 »

Wait until you get your second board (it's only a matter of time) - then the number of keycap sets you get nearly quadruples!

Well, I started with a Filco (x2), Ducky (x2) and then sold em and got a Korean custom. I'm trying to limit myself by just having one keyboard  :))!

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #162 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 23:53:07 »

Well, I started with a Filco (x2), Ducky (x2) and then sold em and got a Korean custom. I'm trying to limit myself by just having one keyboard  :))!

Why not have multiple Korean customs?   ;D

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #163 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 00:19:12 »

Why not sell your Korean custom and have multiple topre keyboards?   ;D
FTFY

:-*

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #164 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 02:20:49 »

This is what GH does to you 

This is what GH does to you 

Doing the same but limiting myself to 2 boards. You'll see your limit grows ad the time goes haha.

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #165 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 03:14:05 »

[/quote]

[/quote]
Doing the same but limiting myself to 2 boards. You'll see your limit grows ad the time goes haha.
[/quote]

I thought I was crazy buying another board for work about 3 months ago.

Since then I have acquired an IBM Model M, Novatouch TKL and have got a Poker 3 on the way...
Wallethack is real people.
Consult a mental health professional  :p

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #166 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 03:37:23 »

[/quote]
[/quote]

I thought I was crazy buying another board for work about 3 months ago.

Since then I have acquired an IBM Model M, Novatouch TKL and have got a Poker 3 on the way...
Wallethack is real people.
Consult a mental health professional 
[/quote]
As long as you have keyboard that don't have the same characteristics it should be alright, shouldn't it? ...

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline DUENAH

« Reply #167 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 07:03:01 »
The Raindrop ROUND 2 1 year and 6 months after ordering.
When the hell'll send keycaps? You are a credit to me the worst.
Raindrop ROUND 2 keycaps problem neatly from the first treatment and harm.

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #168 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 07:06:18 »
Wrong place to ask about your order, open a ticket on CTRL Alt or send bunny a PM

Offline DUENAH

« Reply #169 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 07:24:41 »
The creditworthiness of friends're aware that many people?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #170 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 07:32:20 »

there is also literally an update from cody about that in the thread today about them shipping today

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=52475.msg1738856#msg1738856

« Last Edit: Thu, 07 May 2015, 07:36:31 by BunnyLake »
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #171 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 10:31:15 »
Don't hate on the guy, it's a valid concern.  I'd certainly like to be made aware that delivery could take up to 1.5 years.

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #172 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 10:47:52 »
Don't hate on the guy, it's a valid concern.  I'd certainly like to be made aware that delivery could take up to 1.5 years.
Hasn't the large delay with previous group buys due to having to moving  shipments and other problems been well talked about? My toxic set took almost a year due to delays, but I was patient and it arrived.

It's unfortunate for the delays. I'm sure Bunny has/will address the problem.

I'm not trying to hush people into secrecy, just saying he'll probably get faster/better results from a simple PM.

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #173 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 10:51:19 »

I don't think Bunny or Air_tree were hating on him just stating that this isn't the right place to post this and that he should both ask in the original Raindrop thread  or PM Bunny about the order. I understand where he is coming from but from what I understand this was an issue that wasn't foreseen due to reasons I forget at the moment.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #174 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 11:00:31 »
ok seen as its being discussed, i guess ill post here and address whats mentioned

firstly, im not sure it would be a valid concern to say this could take over a year

on the setup we currently have now, we have run gbs for bro set, miami twice and hackd by geeks (all turned around in pretty record time)

all of which are shipped (with the exception of orders who wanted their shipping combined with hyperfuse)

bro set was shipped in 1 day
miami was shipped in 1 day
70% of hackd was shipped in 1 day, codys daughter then broke her leg, and the other 30% was shipped within a week later

if people wanna talk about old buys

i shipped all of my orders, within 1 day of receiving them

what is outstanding on old buys is what raccoon agreed to ship but never did

i fought for months and months for it to be done, and then fought for months and months to get everything back, at my own expense to get it to people,
im yet to receive a large amount of the shipping money back, so again, at my own expense, have been shipping peoples orders

across several buys, he failed to ship about 600 orders

after getting it back in our hands, on top of our current work and obligations, we have now shipped over 500 of these orders

there is a bit under 100 left, about 40% of which are shipping today

about 20% more will be done next session

then there is about 30 ish orders left

of which we are missing bits of, which we never got back from the old proxy, these of course, will be replaced, at my own expense

all of this has been done, with very little complaining on my part, but if you want to call my motivation or credibility in to question, im more than happy to go to bat

« Last Edit: Thu, 07 May 2015, 11:04:49 by BunnyLake »

Offline Dihedral

• Mostly Harmless
« Reply #175 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 11:10:43 »
Changing the topic, but is it likely that similar JT GBs will run in the future, and in what sort of timescale?

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #176 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 11:13:47 »
Changing the topic, but is it likely that similar JT GBs will run in the future, and in what sort of timescale?

If I understood what Bunny was saying earlier in this thread and in the thread on the [CTRL]ALT page then it seems there will be similar in the future and that they will all be as quick as this one. I could be wrong though.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #177 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 11:13:52 »

we have the next 3 colorways planned out already

i guess we will announce them soon

obviously the future of the venture is based on its success

what i can say is with each iteration, itll be expanding

right now, we are currently working on r3 control, r2 delete, a topre 6u spacebar in cherry profile and iso support, along with a couple other things

as this process gets streamlined and grows, you can expect regular buys with a very short turnaround time

Offline Dihedral

• Mostly Harmless
« Reply #178 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 11:20:22 »

right now, we are currently working on r3 control, r2 delete, a topre 6u spacebar in cherry profile and iso support, along with a couple other things

as this process gets streamlined and grows, you can expect regular buys with a very short turnaround time

Will the colourways be similar in style to the purple / white set, just with a different colour in place of purple?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #179 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 11:24:40 »

Will the colourways be similar in style to the purple / white set, just with a different colour in place of purple?

there is some info im not sure i can share just yet, but as soon as i can i will

but i can say, future sets will be more adventurous, both in terms of kit as well as custom legends

Offline swornxin

• Nailed Down Custom Pins
« Reply #180 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 11:25:59 »
Someone mentioned it earlier, but will the spacebars be compatible with FC660M, or would this be possible in the future?

Octagon - 62g Cherry tactile greys
Phantom - 65g Cherry tactile greys
FC660M - Cherry blues
KC60 - Gateron browns

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #181 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 11:27:14 »
Ordered!!! Any chance you have a picture of an HHKB with the black set on it???

Thanks for bring in new stuff guys!!! 
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #182 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 11:30:49 »

i dont but i will have pics coming soon of the black set

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #183 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 11:31:03 »
Someone mentioned it earlier, but will the spacebars be compatible with FC660M, or would this be possible in the future?

i dont have that board, what kinda spacebar does it have

Offline tjweir

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #184 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 11:31:19 »
but i can say, future sets will be more adventurous, both in terms of kit as well as custom legends

Sounds both great and risky, I look forward to it.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #185 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 11:34:12 »

im just getting confirmation if im allowed to release a little spoiler

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #186 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 11:35:00 »

im just getting confirmation if im allowed to release a little spoiler

I wait with bated breath

Offline julayyy

« Reply #187 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 11:35:43 »
Would you guys be able to make a 6.5 spacebar in the near future?
QuickfireTK MX Reds         v60 mini MX Clears

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #188 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 11:37:26 »

there is some info im not sure i can share just yet, but as soon as i can i will

I'd love to see Manly Unicorn and Retro Cassette done.  I never started Cassette since there were just too many SP buys going on at once and I didn't want to do SA or DCS.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #189 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 11:41:54 »

I'd love to see Manly Unicorn and Retro Cassette done.  I never started Cassette since there were just too many SP buys going on at once and I didn't want to do SA or DCS.

as i say, the next 3 are lined up already, but ill certainly be pushing for manly unicorn at least after that

Offline duckness

« Reply #190 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 11:43:15 »

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #191 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 11:52:22 »
With all the talk of these colour ways, my hand is inching closer and closer to my wallet..

Offline GSimon

« Reply #192 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 12:39:42 »

My questions seems to keep getting glossed over, is it a universal spacebar?

a.k.a the same as the EK Universal Spacebar pictured here:

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #193 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 13:00:14 »

Show Image

FC660M does not have a universal spacebar AFAIK, it has a spacebar with odd spacing on the stabilizer mounts, meaning it's not compatible with most of the spacebars out there, and requires a different mould.
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline joey

« Reply #194 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 13:54:26 »
I look forward to pictures of the WoB, and to future sets, I'm definitely getting in at some point!

Offline swornxin

• Nailed Down Custom Pins
« Reply #195 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 15:22:43 »

Show Image

FC660M does not have a universal spacebar AFAIK, it has a spacebar with odd spacing on the stabilizer mounts, meaning it's not compatible with most of the spacebars out there, and requires a different mould.
It doesn't have one, but universal spacebars will fit it.

Octagon - 62g Cherry tactile greys
Phantom - 65g Cherry tactile greys
FC660M - Cherry blues
KC60 - Gateron browns

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #196 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 17:07:08 »

New color combinations...it's really gonna shake up the picture threads!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #197 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 17:15:28 »
More
ok seen as its being discussed, i guess ill post here and address whats mentioned

firstly, im not sure it would be a valid concern to say this could take over a year

on the setup we currently have now, we have run gbs for bro set, miami twice and hackd by geeks (all turned around in pretty record time)

all of which are shipped (with the exception of orders who wanted their shipping combined with hyperfuse)

70% of hackd was shipped in 1 day, codys daughter then broke her leg, and the other 30% was shipped within a week later

i fought for months and months for it to be done, and then fought for months and months to get everything back, at my own expense to get it to people,
im yet to receive a large amount of the shipping money back, so again, at my own expense, have been shipping peoples orders

after getting it back in our hands, on top of our current work and obligations, we have now shipped over 500 of these orders

of which we are missing bits of, which we never got back from the old proxy, these of course, will be replaced, at my own expense

all of this has been done, with very little complaining on my part, but if you want to call my motivation or credibility in to question, im more than happy to go to bat

Well said, sir :)

Although I'm still amazed that you need to keep defending yourself and [CTRL]ALT like this!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #198 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 20:00:43 »
More

Well said, sir :)

Although I'm still amazed that you need to keep defending yourself and [CTRL]ALT like this!

Hate seeing Bunny taking hits to the groin for someone else's failure.   Even if ONE person has not received his/her order yet you will get that publicly announced here in Geekhack, I had a couple of orders that went on for more than a year but Bunny eventually sorted it all and I received everything I had paid for.

People need to be PATIENT, besides if you are still waiting on receiving a SINGLE order from Bunny and haven't bought any other key-sets since being here on Geekhack you need to ask, do you really need any key-sets at all?

Had waited for more than a year for some of my keys BUT I also participated in a whole lot of Group Buys, so now have a small mountain of ABS keys to play with whilst I'm waiting for my old orders to filter through.   Not once did I go into any Group Buy section to blame Bunny or his crew on this extreme waiting period.  Better to always PM him and let him know of the circumstance that needs to be addressed, he will always answer you with a solution and/or maintain the fight to get your keys sent out to you.

Out of all the people I have ever dealt with since being here on Geekhack,  BunnyLake reigns as the Number ONE person to trust despite any problems that might arise during the whole Group Buying process.   There will sometimes be complications that are out of anyone's control but it will get sorted and handled when BunnyLake picks up your order.

Another thing to remember BunnyLake is a human being which means that being courteous and nice shall reap enormous benefits BUT if you decide to go all nasty and rude, you will get a FREE size 14 steel-cap up your arse, personally delivered by ME all the way from the NT  8) .

Offline nightdriver

• life is like t. rex
« Reply #199 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 20:18:04 »

i dont but i will have pics coming soon of the black set

side by side comparison with original cherry WoB would be great to see.