Author Topic: JT Keycaps Debut GB presented by [CTRL]ALT - shipped  (Read 458348 times)

Offline wlhlm

• ~
Re: JT Keycaps Debut GB presented by [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #350 on: Sat, 23 May 2015, 16:27:17 »
The K70 has a non-standard bottom row so while most of the caps will fit you won't get full coverage.

I don't think there is any set out there that will completely fit the K70 other than the caps it comes with.
There are a few now. MaxKeyboards for example offer their keysets with compatible bottom rows.

Offline HungryPillow

« Reply #351 on: Sun, 24 May 2015, 02:07:13 »
The K70 has a non-standard bottom row so while most of the caps will fit you won't get full coverage.

I don't think there is any set out there that will completely fit the K70 other than the caps it comes with.
There are a few now. MaxKeyboards for example offer their keysets with compatible bottom rows.

I just picked up a Corsair K70 RGB with Cherry Browns... any chance these keys would fit this keyboard? :)

JD has a good write up about how to pick out a keyboard here -> http://blog.ctrlalt.io/articles/how-to-choose-the-right-keyboard-for-you

Thanks for the links. I mainly wanted this keyboard for the RGB lighting and to try a different color Cherry switch, so swapping keycaps was not a major concern. I have another Filco and Realforce 87U that I can swap the keys on :)

In any case I'm in for a set just to try, love the color combo too much. Thanks!
Realforce 87U | Realforce 104U | Filco Majestouch MX Blues | Corsair K70 RGB MX Browns | Ducky Shine 4 MX Clears / Browns | WhiteFox Aria MX Browns

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #352 on: Sun, 24 May 2015, 03:01:08 »

I just picked up a Corsair K70 RGB with Cherry Browns... any chance these keys would fit this keyboard? :)

JD has a good write up about how to pick out a keyboard here -> http://blog.ctrlalt.io/articles/how-to-choose-the-right-keyboard-for-you

Thanks for the links. I mainly wanted this keyboard for the RGB lighting and to try a different color Cherry switch, so swapping keycaps was not a major concern. I have another Filco and Realforce 87U that I can swap the keys on :)

In any case I'm in for a set just to try, love the color combo too much. Thanks!

Fyi the RealForce has Topre switches, and these keycaps are not compatible.

Unless you purchase the sliders too, and swap those over in the process, which is more complicated than just swapping keycaps.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Pemdas

• (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ᶠᶫᵒᵃᵗᶦᶰᵍ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶠᶫʸ
« Reply #353 on: Sun, 24 May 2015, 07:10:31 »
Just got my order in! Really excited to try out the topre sliders as well. So many buys lately, it's getting hard to keep track  :confused:
HHKB2 | Orion v2 | TGR-03 Proto | Octagon v2 | JD45 | BlackBird | Mira SE | Viper v2 | SX60 | E8-v1 | Alice | LZ GH v2 | No 1/65 | 910SE | Kyuu | LZ CLS ms | UNIKORN | PhysiX

Offline HungryPillow

« Reply #354 on: Sun, 24 May 2015, 12:12:57 »

Fyi the RealForce has Topre switches, and these keycaps are not compatible.

Unless you purchase the sliders too, and swap those over in the process, which is more complicated than just swapping keycaps.

Thanks for the info, I'll try these on the Filco first and then see how it looks on the K70 without the matching bottom row.
Realforce 87U | Realforce 104U | Filco Majestouch MX Blues | Corsair K70 RGB MX Browns | Ducky Shine 4 MX Clears / Browns | WhiteFox Aria MX Browns

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
  • When caffeine isn't enough
« Reply #355 on: Sun, 24 May 2015, 14:54:20 »
Sorry if this is a bit late, but I'd also agree with option 3.

Also if it would be possible to purchase multiple sets of (4) R4 windowed keys I'd like to pick up several sets. It's been hard to find windowed keys, and while I can see most people only needing (2), if it were possible to buy more with my set I'd be onboard.

Offline rpeterclark

• RPTR ❌
« Reply #356 on: Sun, 24 May 2015, 16:13:44 »
Ordered! I'm going to have to thin out the keycap collection once this comes in. The keycap to keyboard ratio is way out of balance.

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #357 on: Sun, 24 May 2015, 16:45:02 »
If someone doesn't need the 1.5u ctrl and alt caps, let me know!  Already have a 1800 WoB set so don't really want to buy a whole set for 4 keys =/  (also the numpad 2u 0, and vertical 2u +)

ty!  ;D
Hi :)

Offline VanGhost

« Reply #358 on: Sun, 24 May 2015, 16:58:11 »
What a time to be alive.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #359 on: Mon, 25 May 2015, 06:42:22 »

Where's the OP?

More
Show Image

Show Image

doing some thread lurking and I found my first laugh of the day/gif of the day....goddammit bro why do I always come across one of your meme when I have a mouth full of coffee.....I'm going to need a sneeze guard at my desk  :))
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #360 on: Mon, 25 May 2015, 16:53:16 »
thanks for all the support guys, sorry ive been super busy lately, ill have some more test run shots in these colours shortly for people
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #361 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 02:53:15 »
This keycap set was an easy skip for me, yet I wish it wasn't so

My problem with all gmk keysets is that they lack the 1.25 CMD keycaps

Generally ctrlalt keycap sets are more respective and thoughtful in this area, yet not this set

IMO, this debut could have been epic with some additional extra keycaps and a more neutral two tone color selection similar to the Dolch (I'm not saying Dolch, yet many similar/pleasing two tone selections are possible)
Endgame | 1.25 Cmd for GMK Sets Please | Or Just 1.25 Blanks Like The Good Old Days

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #362 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 06:26:10 »

Generally ctrlalt keycap sets are more respective and thoughtful in this area, yet not this set

IMO, this debut could have been epic with some additional extra keycaps and a more neutral two tone color selection similar to the Dolch (I'm not saying Dolch, yet many similar/pleasing two tone selections are possible)

heres the problem sir

every key in the set has a cost, i dont just mean in production to add to the cost of the set, but this isnt a pre established thing, every single key has been made from scratch, we have to start somewhere, so initially we have to target the most supported layouts, as this grows, more keys can and will be added in the future, but that can only happen if the project is a success, the more people who support this, the more chance their is of things like you are asking for happening, the flip side of that is the more people who sit and wait for these things to happen, the less chance there is of it becoming so

what i would say is this, the initial run is essentially a proof of concept, its the start of things to come, but for this project to be fully realised, it needs support

Offline rawkus

« Reply #363 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 10:20:04 »

heres the problem sir

every key in the set has a cost, i dont just mean in production to add to the cost of the set, but this isnt a pre established thing, every single key has been made from scratch, we have to start somewhere, so initially we have to target the most supported layouts, as this grows, more keys can and will be added in the future, but that can only happen if the project is a success, the more people who support this, the more chance their is of things like you are asking for happening, the flip side of that is the more people who sit and wait for these things to happen, the less chance there is of it becoming so

what i would say is this, the initial run is essentially a proof of concept, its the start of things to come, but for this project to be fully realised, it needs support

Well said Bunny.  Thanks for doing this, and I can't wait to see what's in store for the future!

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #364 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 12:14:20 »
If someone would only buy my Leeku PCB combo already I'd be in this.  The cutoff is the end of the month, right?

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #365 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 12:26:48 »
If someone would only buy my Leeku PCB combo already I'd be in this.  The cutoff is the end of the month, right?

Site says 7 days left, so you should have a couple of days after the month ends.  If it comes down to the wire I can spot you

Offline Glissant

« Reply #366 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 13:16:25 »
I had to get in on this. Another awesome group buy by the guys over at [CTRL]ALT.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #367 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 13:26:22 »
Have you PM'ed bunny he's pretty awesome if your a late payer, I couldn't get the hyperfuse until a week after it ended but he was all cool with it top fellow bunny is!
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #368 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 15:05:05 »
I had to get in on this. Another awesome group buy by the guys over at [CTRL]ALT.

thanks so much sir

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #369 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 16:59:53 »
Going to place my order here soon.

I'm very exited to see what comes from this in the future!  :)

Offline Keyzus

« Reply #370 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 02:43:33 »
Hey Bunny, have you made a decision whether to sell those blank windowed keys in matching colors?

I'd definitely pick up a bunch of them if you do.  :thumb:

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #371 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 03:59:43 »
Hey Bunny, have you made a decision whether to sell those blank windowed keys in matching colors?

hey im really sorry, we most certainly will be, ive just been super busy with baby stuff, and the small amount of time i have had ive been doing behind the scenes ctrl alt stuff, because of how late it is now, what ill do is just pay for a ton of them, ctrl alt v2 should launch some time in the next week, so ill pop them in the store, with an option to combine shipping on any unsent orders

Offline Keyzus

« Reply #372 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 04:21:22 »
No need to be sorry. We all understand. Family and life takes priority. Even with all these things on your plate, you still somehow manage to be perhaps, the most responsive GB organizer around. We all appreciate that.  :-*

Great news... windowed blanks and Ctrl.Alt store relaunch!  :thumb:

Offline Baxter

• They do not know it, but they are doing it.
    • http://www.darklightweb.co.uk
« Reply #373 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 04:48:46 »
Are we able to do the whole shipping cost reduction on these and bundle them in with a SA retro order or is the dispatch for both handled separately?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #374 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 05:07:46 »
Are we able to do the whole shipping cost reduction on these and bundle them in with a SA retro order or is the dispatch for both handled separately?

i believe jtk will be ready a good bit before retro, but that being said we are happy to hold one until the other is ready and ship together

what i would say, is anyone thinking about combining them, please be aware they wont ship until both gbs are ready, when we let people combine hackd/miami/hyperfuse, and they then decided once one came they wanted to start splitting things, it just becomes a bit of a headache

so in short, yes you can combine, but please be aware one may be later than the toher, so please make sure you are happy to wait before doing so

Offline Baxter

« Reply #375 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 05:21:40 »
i believe jtk will be ready a good bit before retro, but that being said we are happy to hold one until the other is ready and ship together

F that S!

Okay, good to know, thanks :)

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #376 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 10:59:11 »

hey im really sorry, we most certainly will be, ive just been super busy with baby stuff, and the small amount of time i have had ive been doing behind the scenes ctrl alt stuff, because of how late it is now, what ill do is just pay for a ton of them, ctrl alt v2 should launch some time in the next week, so ill pop them in the store, with an option to combine shipping on any unsent orders

Cool for the good news! Thank you Bunny.

No need to be sorry. We all understand. Family and life takes priority. Even with all these things on your plate, you still somehow manage to be perhaps, the most responsive GB organizer around. We all appreciate that.  :-*

Great news... windowed blanks and Ctrl.Alt store relaunch!  :thumb:

You summed it up pretty well! That's what I think too. Thank you Bunny!

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #377 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 01:17:22 »
Order placed  :thumb:
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #378 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 06:03:42 »
Order placed  :thumb:

great thanks

we are on the last few days so final push time guys, every order helps tremendously to making this a project we can pursue in the future

Offline Baxter

« Reply #379 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 08:50:04 »
Jumped on for a set with Topre Sliders, can't wait to see what you and JTK can cook up in the future!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #380 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 09:08:46 »
we are adding something very special in, that has never been done before, for anyone who ordered a pack with the sliders

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #381 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 09:13:04 »
we are adding something very special in, that has never been done before, for anyone who ordered a pack with the sliders

Sorry, couldn't resist:

Offline joey

« Reply #382 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 09:15:32 »
Argh, y u tease us that didn't buy anything

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #383 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 09:16:00 »
#hypetrain

Offline filphil

• One day I hope to find a love like JD and Turk
« Reply #384 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 09:26:03 »
we are on the last few days so final push time guys, every order helps tremendously to making this a project we can pursue in the future

What are the stats on the gb?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #385 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 10:02:40 »

What are the stats on the gb?

we dont give out stats

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #386 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 10:34:23 »
Order submitted!

Thanks for the gb bunny.

Offline jinhan108

« Reply #387 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 11:10:31 »
Hi Bunny, sent you a PM. Thanks so much!

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #388 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 16:51:04 »

Offline VanGhost

« Reply #389 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 20:01:17 »
Is there any chance that we could see some completed sliders before the buy is over? I would like to get in to support this awesome effort, I'd just like to see them working before I do.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #390 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 20:06:23 »
Is there any chance that we could see some completed sliders before the buy is over? I would like to get in to support this awesome effort, I'd just like to see them working before I do.

itll be cutting it close, i should have pics on hand in the next few days, but they will be available later so no problem if you wanna wait until another time

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #391 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 20:06:40 »
I'm wondering on slider color.  Here's hoping purple, pink, turquoise, something fun and unique (but not orange, red, or yellow).

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #392 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 20:28:08 »
I'm wondering on slider color.  Here's hoping purple, pink, turquoise, something fun and unique (but not orange, red, or yellow).
I second pink or purple. The master colours.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #393 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 20:30:55 »
Orange would be awesome.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #394 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 20:32:21 »
Orange would be awesome.

Orange would be an instant deal breaker for me.  You can't photograph it well and most of the time it looks like crap, with a few exceptions.  It's great as a minor accent color, but not something like a full board.

Offline unoab

« Reply #395 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 20:36:56 »
Orange would be awesome.

Orange would be an instant deal breaker for me.  You can't photograph it well and most of the time it looks like crap, with a few exceptions.  It's great as a minor accent color, but not something like a full board.

Photograph?  You put keys on them before you take out the camera.....

I am hoping bunny makes them out of the cheapest POM raw material they could find, so probably some milky white natural color, just cause they are functional, not cosmetic...

edit: whoops beaten to the point by spamray

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #396 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 20:41:03 »
I think bright toxic/neon green would be cool also but yeah whatever works best is what matters.

Offline unoab

« Reply #397 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 21:02:58 »
Did a little searching and as long as it is a light neutral color, POM seems to be very easily dye-able.  So in that case anyone could have any color they really wanted, well except clear.. but that isn't really a color anyways...  So no reason for fighting in here.  ;D

some links for reference about dying POM
More

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #398 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 21:08:26 »
I won't deny I'm a man of strong opinions, but so are many people on here.  Visit any thread and you'll see people speaking out.  I've learned that if opinions aren't stated, and typically stated strongly, they go ignored.  I've also learned that there's usually a fair number of people with similar feelings.  For example, symmetry caps (all of two caps) for 60% layouts.  I've been very vocal about that, alongside other people who have voiced similar desires, and you see more sets with them now.  I'd rather be known as someone willing to voice opinions than many other labels people throw around here.

And I'm putting the money aside for this from sales in classifieds.  I'll be joining too.  Since I'm joining and am buying sliders, shouldn't I have a say in their color?  Or am I only allowed to voice my opinion if it agrees with yours?  If the slider is orange, it is an absolute dealbreaker for me and, as soon as I get them, they will be sold.  There is nothing wrong with vocalizing that now, especially since it's unknown if they'll be done again.  If Bunny wants to make everyone happy, he'll probably go with a grey color or a black or white, but I can still voice hope for others, especially since we've seen how sexy purple sliders are.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #399 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 21:08:57 »

Not yellow? :(
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ