Author Topic: JT Keycaps Debut GB presented by [CTRL]ALT - shipped  (Read 458310 times)

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
Re: JT Keycaps Debut GB presented by [CTRL]ALT - FINAL HOURS
« Reply #450 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 12:11:39 »
Thank the Bunnies these are ABS. Or I would be again out of pocket. Please don't ever start making thick PBT doubleshots with that font; my wallet can't take it and I will be forced to never come back to this website.
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline effectiveduck

« Reply #451 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 12:16:14 »
i don't have a use for either of JT's sets, but i want to support this venture at the same time. so i will purchase one of the two sets as a gift for the quickest poster who can give me a compelling reason why he/she should be chosen. the winner chooses the set color and i will pay for it + all the necessary fees. good luck

and please only enter if you have not yet purchase a set

ill kinda match this, whoever wetheclouds picks, ill buy them the other set

Damn guys, if I wasn't already in... Still more than happy to support.

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #452 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 12:16:46 »
You guys are super generous! I hope someone deserving gets in on your offer :)

I picked up both sets earlier, and I'm eagerly awaiting their arrival. I can't wait to see what comes next.
Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #453 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 12:20:28 »
damn, bumping the standard for qualifying posts up by a notch then

i'll have to use paypal tho, hope that's cool with you bunny

thats totally fine, whoever you pick to win, can make there own order with both sets, i can just invoice you on paypal for the one they pick, and ill cover the cost of the other and then mark the order as paid and whatnot

because we take stripe on the site, it takes 7 days for the final payments to clear to me, so if for any reason you havent picked someone by deadline of the buy, its not big deal, anytime in the next few days is totally fine
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #454 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 12:45:27 »
i don't have a use for either of JT's sets, but i want to support this venture at the same time. so i will purchase one of the two sets as a gift for the quickest poster who can give me a compelling reason why he/she should be chosen. the winner chooses the set color and i will pay for it + all the necessary fees. good luck

I would have entered to buy the purple/white keyset, but instead put money towards a membership at the YMCA and summer classes for my son (swimming and karate first!).  I do plan on joining in on a group buy for JT keys in the future when I do have money, but had to pass on this one.

Offline whentheclouds

« Reply #455 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 13:02:31 »
it's good to see you do your job as a parent, but that doesn't sound very compelling to me, sorry. looking for a little more emotion than that

slightly changing the format: i'll leave the offer up until the GB closes and then choose from the best entry up to the cutoff point. hope this will give more people a fair chance to show off your writing skills

Offline HungryPillow

« Reply #456 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 13:03:02 »

ill kinda match this, whoever wetheclouds picks, ill buy them the other set

Wow you guys are way too generous! The only compelling reason I can come up with is I recently got my wife converted to using Cherry MX Blues and now I'm trying to convert her to using better keycaps as well. This way she will be more supportive of my future purchases :D I ended up joining the SA Retro group buy (because my wife preferred the looks of those keycaps) so I didn't have the funds to join this one as well. If I were to win this set we would have matching (kinda) keyboards!

Good luck to everyone that enters!
« Last Edit: Mon, 01 June 2015, 13:04:48 by HungryPillow »
Realforce 87U | Realforce 104U | Filco Majestouch MX Blues | Corsair K70 RGB MX Browns | Ducky Shine 4 MX Clears / Browns | WhiteFox Aria MX Browns

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #457 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 13:18:38 »
Wow, amazing generosity, whentheclouds.   :thumb:   And Bunny stepping in too, I like it.  :)

This is a separate comment, unrelated to that giveaway
I've been on the fence for awhile with this, since I really shouldn't be spending money on keycaps right now.   :-/  Thinking of joining, since I do really like the set.  Someone convince me one way or the other!   :-X

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #458 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 13:19:47 »
it's good to see you do your job as a parent, but that doesn't sound very compelling to me, sorry. looking for a little more emotion than that

slightly changing the format: i'll leave the offer up until the GB closes and then choose from the best entry up to the cutoff point. hope this will give more people a fair chance to show off your writing skills

Ah well your first post was looking for a quick post, not a well written short story about how broke I am.  Sorry

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #459 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 13:20:12 »
Wow, amazing generosity, whentheclouds.   :thumb:   And Bunny stepping in too, I like it.  :)

I've been on the fence for awhile with this, since I really shouldn't be spending money on keycaps right now.   :-/  Thinking of joining, since I do really like the set.  Someone convince me one way or the other!   :-X

It is purple Hoff!

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #460 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 13:22:13 »

It is purple Hoff!

You can always resell it to me later when I do have money.. it is the best color! (purple)

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #461 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 13:28:54 »

Just buy it Hoff.  I've got a car payment, car repairs, a group buy I'm paying for out of pocket until it's ready to ship, and student loans all set to be paid this week not to mention shipping from giveaways and summer santa and I still bought one on my small income. 

...Well, I put it on my credit card, but I'll have the money for it since the GB payments should be coming in and I'll have another paycheck or three by the time I have to pay the bill.

Ah well your first post was looking for a quick post, not a well written short story about how broke I am.  Sorry

I thought it was a good one.  Better than the my expensive car broke, I'm bad with money so you should pity me, or I'm just selfish and want someone to give me stuff posts.

Offline whentheclouds

« Reply #462 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 13:31:46 »
it just didn't resonate with me in any way whatsoever, and not because i don't have children of my own. perhaps the writing prompt could have been more thoroughly thought out, but i'm sticking with it

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #463 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 13:36:35 »
Hoff go purple.

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #464 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 13:39:26 »
it just didn't resonate with me in any way whatsoever, and not because i don't have children of my own. perhaps the writing prompt could have been more thoroughly thought out, but i'm sticking with it

I didn't go in to any great detail because you said QUICKEST POSTER, and I already asked for more help than I'm comfortable with when I sold that blue alps board to cover medical bills a while back anyway.. I wasn't trying to write out my life story.

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #466 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 13:46:46 »
I would love to pick up the purple/white keyset from this group buy.. purple is my favorite color.  I would have liked to support a new keycap creator's (and Bunny) entrance into the market, but I can't afford to spend money right now.  Between my recently significantly increased medical bills, and cutting out on any spending we could (keycon looked like fun) there just isn't anything left to cover the expense of a keyset right now.  I spent the last of our budget to cover the costs for my son to have some summer activities to do.. we would do more, but it is about time for my next dose of Stelara to be paid for and that **** is insanely expensive

Offline shrubkeys

« Reply #467 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 14:02:32 »
Okay - you want a reason?

I work with this non-profit that puts on playreadings and produces study guides throughout the year for inner-city high schools. These always involve moderate-to-well-known actors who, working with mentor-based English teachers, come and do workshops at the schools and q&a's after the productions are over. For most kids, this is the first live theater they've ever seen. Not only is it a way to back-door some arts education into a cash-poor school district, but it promotes fluency with a greater literary canon - these are for English classes who sometimes connect less with the dead words than with action in front of them.

During this off-season, I've been putting recycled computers in classrooms; the kids' smartphones are generally much more powerful than the computers they have at home (though with Moore's law, that's not so surprising - sometimes the only benefit of the old computers is being able to work at a large monitor). Part of that work has been installing some longer-lasting mechanical keyboards - old indestructible Model Ms and Cherrys.

Thus: any keysets donated will go into a high school classroom, help excite the kids, and brighten up an otherwise beige and boring computing experience.

//edit: And hopefully, of course, create the next generation of keyboard-lovers! :)
« Last Edit: Mon, 01 June 2015, 14:11:07 by shrubkeys »

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #468 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 14:37:30 »
This is super awesome I am waiting for my roommate to pay his part of the rent to me so I can hopefully purchase this before the times up the purple is so nice and I am super excited to check out the Topre sliders!!! GMK thick double shots at vortex prices sign me up  :thumb:

I didn't see that bunny offered to match this offer (although it doesn't surprise me always super generous) congrats whomever got these ! Exciting stuff and just think of the possibilities if this turns out to be a financially viable success !!!!!
« Last Edit: Mon, 01 June 2015, 15:07:08 by Sed8op8 »
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #469 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 15:19:50 »

Just do it :p

Supporting BL, supporting JTK, supporting GH - all good.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #470 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 15:29:26 »

Just do it :p

Supporting BL, supporting JTK, supporting GH - all good.

and purple!

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #471 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 15:39:29 »

It will grow your beard back

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #472 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 16:10:38 »

This keyset will never let you down like real people. And are real people this purple? I think not. And do real people come with topre-mx sliders? I think not.

Ps. It's really wonderful for the giveaways everyone. <3

Offline Want

« Reply #473 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 16:12:38 »
Geekhack is pretty damn great.

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #474 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 16:32:44 »
I'd love a set for my students to use.  I gave them a QFR to play with, along with a noppo choc mini (both of which I leave at school), and my novatouch that I bring for them to use.

I'd love to have a set for them to see custom caps since I don't have any yet.  They just gave me their final proposal for a engineering club and love my custom boards. 
Hi :)

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #475 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 16:33:32 »
I'd love a set for my students to use.  I gave them a QFR to play with, along with a noppo choc mini (both of which I leave at school), and my novatouch that I bring for them to use.

I'd love to have a set for them to see custom caps since I don't have any yet.
How are your students going to use it if school ends this week and you probably won't get this set until July?

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #476 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 16:33:55 »
I would love to pick up the purple/white keyset from this group buy.. purple is my favorite color.  I would have liked to support a new keycap creator's (and Bunny) entrance into the market, but I can't afford to spend money right now.  Between my recently significantly increased medical bills, and cutting out on any spending we could (keycon looked like fun) there just isn't anything left to cover the expense of a keyset right now.  I spent the last of our budget to cover the costs for my son to have some summer activities to do.. we would do more, but it is about time for my next dose of Stelara to be paid for and that **** is insanely expensive
I'll go halfsies with someone to get you a set if anyone is interested
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #477 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 16:34:25 »

How are your students going to use it if school ends this week and you probably won't get this set until July?

We start July 23rd.  year round basically

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #478 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 16:36:01 »

That's awful :'(. 6 week summer...

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #479 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 16:37:28 »
I'll go halfsies with someone to get you a set if anyone is interested

I can do this.

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #480 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 16:40:40 »

That's awful :'(. 6 week summer...

yeah, haha every break is cut a week short too, so 15 school days than any school in the district.  3 week winter, 1 week spring, 5 week summer.  Brutal, but its good for the kids

Offline Songdog

« Reply #481 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 17:01:40 »
Bunny - Do you know if there might be be a few spare purple/white sets for sale after the production runs and orders get sent out?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #482 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 17:07:58 »
Bunny - Do you know if there might be be a few spare purple/white sets for sale after the production runs and orders get sent out?

i will be buying some for the store that will have a slight price increase

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #483 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 17:50:30 »
You guys are great. Geekhack blows my mind almost every day.

Offline Songdog

« Reply #484 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 19:40:40 »
I PM'd Whentheclouds this but they said I need to post it on the thread so other folks could see it. I hate asking for anything and am currently just a lurker (I literally found GH to haunt this very specific group buy when I saw it posted on /r/mk because this keyset is flawless to me) but I thought this is worth a shot since I've been agonizing about splurging purple set since I saw it being talked about.

My personal dream is to be an awesome taxidermist that creates educational displays for museums. I've been saving up the last two years to attend the World Taxidermy Championships that was held in early May with my own two entries - an articulated otter skeleton that was interacting with a traditionally taxidermied otter. I learned many new methods and got some amazing critique by some of the best in the world in their respective fields. My pieces each got a second in their respective professional divisions and I am still super excited about that since I'm only still considered a beginner. Competition quality is vastly different than commercial quality.

I've been funneling all my spare money in to learning methods, buying supplies, and competing so I can get the critique I need to get better and build a portfolio so I can eventually join one of the of artistic-minded studios out there. I don't have many pieces to my name and that keeps dashing my applications since they fear having to mess with an assumed greenhorn, so I'm slowly having to build it up with a competition-quality piece or two each year because will not lower my personal standards in quality of materials and craftsmanship.

In September I moved in with my amputee Mom to help fix up her house when I'm not working on taxidermy. Both my parents have health problems so I do the 3 hour drive between the their houses taking them to doctor's appointments, helping them through surgeries, and doing house work for both depending on what is going on as needed.

Mississippi isn't money country by a long shot but you do what you can. I'm not doing badly, but I can't validate buying something that doesn't either have something to do with taxidermy or helping my parents.

I literally can't articulate how this set is my perfect set. I'd never even remotely humored the idea of buying keycaps before this because of the cost involved until I very specifically saw the white and purple.

I own a Noppoo Spyder Lolita with black Kalihs – not an expensive fancy keyboard, but it was as nice as I could manage without feeling too guilty (and I do like it.) I always wanted the theme of my little computer to be purple, black, and white but it hasn't been something I've gotten to work on at all because it is all just cosmetic.

It's still really swell of you to support their project even if the keyset is not for you. I wish more people were willing to support new ventures like them because I really understand that feeling of trying to get that foot in the door and can't even imagine how much more stressful it is for them at the level they are playing to try and succeed.

Here's a quick picture of of the otters before I packed them up at the end of the World Show.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4dvo44ykoyrl5l0/IMG_8929.JPG?dl=0

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #485 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 19:43:48 »
More
I PM'd Whentheclouds this but they said I need to post it on the thread so other folks could see it. I hate asking for anything and am currently just a lurker (I literally found GH to haunt this very specific group buy when I saw it posted on /r/mk because this keyset is flawless to me) but I thought this is worth a shot since I've been agonizing about splurging purple set since I saw it being talked about.

My personal dream is to be an awesome taxidermist that creates educational displays for museums. I've been saving up the last two years to attend the World Taxidermy Championships that was held in early May with my own two entries - an articulated otter skeleton that was interacting with a traditionally taxidermied otter. I learned many new methods and got some amazing critique by some of the best in the world in their respective fields. My pieces each got a second in their respective professional divisions and I am still super excited about that since I'm only still considered a beginner. Competition quality is vastly different than commercial quality.

I've been funneling all my spare money in to learning methods, buying supplies, and competing so I can get the critique I need to get better and build a portfolio so I can eventually join one of the of artistic-minded studios out there. I don't have many pieces to my name and that keeps dashing my applications since they fear having to mess with an assumed greenhorn, so I'm slowly having to build it up with a competition-quality piece or two each year because will not lower my personal standards in quality of materials and craftsmanship.

In September I moved in with my amputee Mom to help fix up her house when I'm not working on taxidermy. Both my parents have health problems so I do the 3 hour drive between the their houses taking them to doctor's appointments, helping them through surgeries, and doing house work for both depending on what is going on as needed.

Mississippi isn't money country by a long shot but you do what you can. I'm not doing badly, but I can't validate buying something that doesn't either have something to do with taxidermy or helping my parents.

I literally can't articulate how this set is my perfect set. I'd never even remotely humored the idea of buying keycaps before this because of the cost involved until I very specifically saw the white and purple.

I own a Noppoo Spyder Lolita with black Kalihs – not an expensive fancy keyboard, but it was as nice as I could manage without feeling too guilty (and I do like it.) I always wanted the theme of my little computer to be purple, black, and white but it hasn't been something I've gotten to work on at all because it is all just cosmetic.

It's still really swell of you to support their project even if the keyset is not for you. I wish more people were willing to support new ventures like them because I really understand that feeling of trying to get that foot in the door and can't even imagine how much more stressful it is for them at the level they are playing to try and succeed.

Here's a quick picture of of the otters before I packed them up at the end of the World Show.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4dvo44ykoyrl5l0/IMG_8929.JPG?dl=0

You should check out Polly Morgan.  She's a fantastic taxidermy artist from the UK.

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #486 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 19:48:21 »
Otters are sweet

Offline Songdog

« Reply #487 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 20:15:13 »
You should check out Polly Morgan.  She's a fantastic taxidermy artist from the UK.

I've heard of her! I adore she snakes she's been doing and wouldn't mind owning a few things, but I'm far more traditionally-minded in my own goals :)

Offline Poozles

« Reply #488 on: Tue, 02 June 2015, 01:27:22 »
Sucks I'm going to miss this one due to random financial mishap last week, but then again I have Hyperfuse and Triumph Adler on its way. Love this color scheme and hope there will be more like it in the future! :)

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #489 on: Tue, 02 June 2015, 02:36:41 »
Because this will have such a quick turn around time, this set is probably going to get here  before I get my white pbt spacebar. Thanks bunny and jt, for being too quick.  :p

I'll have to live with the black spacebar struggle until the 31st of july according to massdrop.  :'(

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #490 on: Tue, 02 June 2015, 05:18:30 »
This is super awesome I am waiting for my roommate to pay his part of the rent to me so I can hopefully purchase this before the times up the purple is so nice and I am super excited to check out the Topre sliders!!! GMK thick double shots at vortex prices sign me up  :thumb:

I didn't see that bunny offered to match this offer (although it doesn't surprise me always super generous) congrats whomever got these ! Exciting stuff and just think of the possibilities if this turns out to be a financially viable success !!!!!

My roommate is still MIA and so is the rent he owes me. I might miss this one  :( I'm going to bring my bottles back/ tear my house apart looking for $$$ really don't want to miss this (if I haven't already)
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #491 on: Tue, 02 June 2015, 05:25:28 »

My roommate is still MIA and so is the rent he owes me. I might miss this one  :( I'm going to bring my bottles back/ tear my house apart looking for $$$ really don't want to miss this (if I haven't already)
You'll have to hold this over his head for the rest of his life now.. "Damn you Frank (That's what I'll call him) I trusted you! I missed out on the JT Debut keyset, BECAUSE OF YOU. GOD DAMN IT, FRANK."

I would spot you, but Unemployed = little money

And just 2 hours left.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #492 on: Tue, 02 June 2015, 05:42:23 »
added Type Heaven, keyless 104UW, WASD and modifier set for sale.

You'll have to hold this over his head for the rest of his life now.. "Damn you Frank (That's what I'll call him) I trusted you! I missed out on the JT Debut keyset, BECAUSE OF YOU. GOD DAMN IT, FRANK."

And just 2 hours left.
He always does this, I have asked nicely on at least 2-3 occasions that I would appreciate rent on the day before the first. As the place is in my name its my responsibility to pay the rent. My apartment building has a new owner that lives in the bottom floor apartment.(2 unit house I rent top floor) so I'm trying to make a good impression . Anyways ya sorry to derail just a little pissed at my roommate that thinks because we are friends that he can pay me whenever he wants.He will pay me and soon hopefully(i seriously feel like hiding his $400 vaporizer on him until he pays me) 2 hours left guys and gals gogogogogogo  :thumb:

Also thank you airtree your a solid fellow and I appreciate it but I'm good. Bunny has said he will put some up in the store so if I miss I have that option 8)  And FRANK is going to be missing his vaporizer so Frank is going to be painfully sober until he pays me ....
« Last Edit: Tue, 02 June 2015, 05:48:41 by Sed8op8 »

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #493 on: Tue, 02 June 2015, 05:50:09 »

added Type Heaven, keyless 104UW, WASD and modifier set for sale.

And just 2 hours left.
He always does this, I have asked nicely on at least 2-3 occasions that I would appreciate rent on the day before the first. As the place is in my name its my responsibility to pay the rent. My apartment building has a new owner that lives in the bottom floor apartment.(2 unit house I rent top floor) so I'm trying to make a good impression . Anyways ya sorry to derail just a little pissed at my roommate that thinks because we are friends that he can pay me whenever he wants. 2 hours left guys and gals gogogogogogo  :thumb:

Bunny is a bit busy, so I'll go ahead and step in on this.

As he said before, the stripe payments clear a week after the buy ends, so if you ask him, he might be able to work something out with you if you can pay him before the stripe payment clears then he'll possibly take your order.

That being said, I don't want you to have to wait and see if he can work something out with you, and you possibly missing out on this sale.

I'll spot you the cash.

Just PM me ASAP, since I'll be sleeping in a bit.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #494 on: Tue, 02 June 2015, 05:54:00 »
hey there

i wont quote the above posts but here is the answer

a late payment is no problem for me

what does help me a ton though is this, if you could place an order, and leave it unpaid, so that when i get a late payment, i can then have an actual order to mark as paid on the site, and so it can go out as normal with all the other

so for you or anyone even thinking about getting in on this

there is an hour left, make an order and leave it unpaid, that way, if you do end up wanting or having to pay a bit late, it makes my life a lot easier

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #495 on: Tue, 02 June 2015, 05:58:46 »
Well there's your answer. You don't have to miss out now :)

And I can go to sleep lol

Thanks again Bunny for running this and always being so flexible with people to make everyone happy, and JTK for making this. :thumb:

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #496 on: Tue, 02 June 2015, 06:03:04 »
What's a candy corn esc worth(cherry mx) ? :D

Thanks everyone and of course Bunny thank you so much you probably already know this but your kind of awesome 8))))

Offline wlhlm

• ~
« Reply #497 on: Tue, 02 June 2015, 06:09:43 »
Interested to see what the final order numbers are for the set. Really hope this venture will start with a bang! :cool:

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #498 on: Tue, 02 June 2015, 06:27:08 »

Thanks everyone and of course Bunny thank you so much you probably already know this but your kind of awesome 8))))
Anyone else seeing the qoute in not going crazy ... Or am I?

Jk in already crazy :p
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #499 on: Tue, 02 June 2015, 06:30:57 »

Anyone else seeing the qoute in not going crazy ... Or am I?

Jk in already crazy :p
I was thinking it was some kind of inside joke I wasn't apart of.  :))

Only 30 minutes left peeps.