Author Topic: JT Keycaps Debut GB presented by [CTRL]ALT - shipped  (Read 458343 times)

Offline Daphen

Re: JT Keycaps Debut GB presented by [CTRL]ALT - moving to production
« Reply #800 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 03:30:10 »
Is it possible to buy only sliders yet? :)

Offline Bomble

« Reply #801 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 04:28:59 »
Is it possible to buy only sliders yet? :)

Not yet, I imagine that'll come up around the time that the new ctrlalt site comes up. Just keep an eye out :)

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #802 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 04:39:07 »
got this message today from JTK

Dear Sam,
I am in the factory, but I can not login in the skype, so I send u those updates via email.

"Most of JT keycaps will be finished in the end of this month. Only 4 keycaps are in modifying because some details problems.

And updates:
1, I have remade the control keycaps, the previous control in JT is "CTRL" now I add the control. The ctrl will still in the sets, so each set will have 2*control,2*ctrl for both 1.25and 1.5. Please update this on gh.

2,windows have been improved.

3,windowed keypcaps have been finished.

4, the delete on 1.5x r4 has been finished, but the legend is too large, I have told them to modify this and make it better in look."

thank you to everybody being patient, me and JTK have been working closely to polish up the edges on this gb, as it is the first time, to make sure its as good as it can possibly be for everyone

it will start shipping some time in august

I'm not apart of this GB, but this one post is probably the most impressive updates to a keyset GB I've seen. Mostly what seems to happen is when its done, its done. If it didn't turn out as you expected too bad. But damn.

Offline phx

« Reply #803 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 07:11:44 »
very interested in getting the base 87 Purple & White set, please lemme know if you are willing to part with yours.
thanks!

Offline potatowire

« Reply #804 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 08:16:41 »
got this message today from JTK

Dear Sam,
I am in the factory, but I can not login in the skype, so I send u those updates via email.

"Most of JT keycaps will be finished in the end of this month. Only 4 keycaps are in modifying because some details problems.

And updates:
1, I have remade the control keycaps, the previous control in JT is "CTRL" now I add the control. The ctrl will still in the sets, so each set will have 2*control,2*ctrl for both 1.25and 1.5. Please update this on gh.

2,windows have been improved.

3,windowed keypcaps have been finished.

4, the delete on 1.5x r4 has been finished, but the legend is too large, I have told them to modify this and make it better in look."

thank you to everybody being patient, me and JTK have been working closely to polish up the edges on this gb, as it is the first time, to make sure its as good as it can possibly be for everyone

it will start shipping some time in august

I'm not apart of this GB, but this one post is probably the most impressive updates to a keyset GB I've seen. Mostly what seems to happen is when its done, its done. If it didn't turn out as you expected too bad. But damn.

You hit the nail on the head, and this is why I am such a fan.

Offline ileben

« Reply #805 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 09:03:15 »
If anyone is willing to sell their base purple/white set and/or the topre sliders, please PM me.

I'm having massive regrets not getting in on this.
RF 87 55g (silenced) | FC660C (silenced) | Unicomp Ultra Classic | Filco MJ2 Brown | Matias Mini Quiet Pro

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #806 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 16:15:53 »
If anyone is willing to sell their base purple/white set and/or the topre sliders, please PM me.

I'm having massive regrets not getting in on this.

There will be extras for sale.  Just keep an eye out.

Offline Vizir

« Reply #807 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 16:57:54 »
Edit: nvm.
« Last Edit: Tue, 04 August 2015, 08:26:59 by Vizir »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #808 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 16:59:48 »
got an update today, half the caps are finished, the othher half should be done within about a week

i have been sent pics but i dont have them on this computer so ill most likely post some tomorrow or the next chance i get
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #809 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 17:00:55 »
got an update today, half the caps are finished, the othher half should be done within about a week

i have been sent pics but i dont have them on this computer so ill most likely post some tomorrow or the next chance i get

Even though I didn't join the GB, I'll be looking forward to your pictures Bunny!

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #810 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 17:03:31 »

:-*

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #811 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 17:25:44 »

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #812 on: Wed, 05 August 2015, 05:17:53 »

Thanks for the update  :thumb:

So september would be a realistic shipping date?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #813 on: Wed, 05 August 2015, 07:49:35 »

quite possibly before then also

i cant remember if i put this in the OP but ill be shipping all non conus orders myself, once i get the shipping notification from jtk, ill be preparing all packging and labels so i can get every set turned around in 1 day

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #814 on: Wed, 05 August 2015, 09:47:25 »

quite possibly before then also

i cant remember if i put this in the OP but ill be shipping all non conus orders myself, once i get the shipping notification from jtk, ill be preparing all packging and labels so i can get every set turned around in 1 day
The UK people will get Keydets first what is this crazy talk :p keep up the good work then :)
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #815 on: Wed, 05 August 2015, 21:25:17 »
Can't wait for this set.

Thank you bunny and co for all the hard work.

This has to be one of my most hyped buys so far. The sliders alone have made my self commit to buying numerous other sets...I can finally use sets on my HHKB. And you have made a spacebar compatible with topre boards?  :eek: 10/10

Doing wonders for the topre crowd.  :thumb:

Just wanted to get my thanks out there.  :)

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #816 on: Thu, 06 August 2015, 02:36:42 »
Considering the Topre/MX hybrid sliders I remember reading a question about making them taller with a sinner base to copy the sliders of the silent RF board but I don't remember if it has been answered. Do you plan on doing another version of them later on or will you stick to the normal sliders?

Offline clacktalk

• CLACKS RULE EVERYTHING AROUND ME
  • circa 2015
« Reply #817 on: Thu, 06 August 2015, 21:42:05 »
I'm looking for someone to take over my WoB + spacebars order because the board I was planning to use it on has costar stabs, and I'm going to go out of my mind if I have to tune the stabs for the 89027349872th time after I switch keysets.

My Order:
x1 JTK Debut — Spacebars — Black (2 pack) : $3.00 | $3.00
x1 JTK Debut — Spacebars — White (2 pack) : $3.00 | $3.00
x1 JTK Debut — White on Black — White on Black : $53.00 | $53.00
diary of a clacktalk

franktalk: how much urine have u spilled
radio_killah: too much frank
radio_killah: too much

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #818 on: Thu, 06 August 2015, 22:28:27 »
Some people have heard that I love LED's. It's true. I do.

Gateron PBT white blanks arrived today. It has massive LED leakage.
GMK TA arrived today. It has moderate LED leakage.

With GMK on the demise, I seriously think JT can be the new standard of ABS doubleshot.

This set is my only hope. JT's look super thick and the shots look very consistent and even. They look better than GMK, at around half the price.

I am super excited for this set. Thank you ctrlalt for giving me the alternate manufacturer that I now so desperately need.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #819 on: Thu, 06 August 2015, 22:38:39 »

With GMK on the demise, I seriously think JT can be the new standard of ABS doubleshot.

This set is my only hope. JT's look super thick and the shots look very consistent and even. They look better than GMK, at around half the price.

I am super excited for this set. Thank you ctrlalt for giving me the alternate manufacturer that I now so desperately need.

I wouldn't say GMK is on the demise, but their QC definitely wasn't there for the TA buy and there were some ****y decisions made.  I'm just glad to see competition and competitive pricing with more color options.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #820 on: Thu, 06 August 2015, 22:40:00 »
Counterfeit GMK

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #821 on: Thu, 06 August 2015, 22:41:13 »
I held off on this buy because I had already dumped a lot of money into caps this year. Based on the preview pics we've seen so far, these caps seem to be really well-made, and maybe even thicker than the GMK TA caps I just received. Here's hoping these are as good as they seem, and if GMK is indeed resting on their laurels, this might scare them straight.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #822 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 01:11:05 »

Hoping for the best with JTK

If they pull this off with the quality everyone is thinking of I wouldn't be surprised if they overtook GMK as the preferred ABS keycap manufacturer overnight

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #823 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 01:22:44 »

If they pull this off with the quality everyone is thinking of I wouldn't be surprised if they overtook GMK as the preferred ABS keycap manufacturer overnight

Especially if tehy can do smaller runs, and actually ship things so they arrive undamaged :p
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #824 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 01:26:18 »

Especially if tehy can do smaller runs, and actually ship things so they arrive undamaged :p

IMO JT Keycaps will replace GMK and we will start moving towards smaller, more custom, affordable group buys similar to those seen a few years ago such as Raindrop and Toxic rather than the current obsession with replicating historical cherry sets

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #825 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 02:16:26 »

By "Led leakage" do you mean that the light passes through the cap?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #826 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 02:59:01 »

both the purple and the black set have been tested for zero LED leakage, a large amount of time was spent in the prep for this gb to source the exact material gmk uses where possible (colours permitting etc) and where that couldnt happen, to source materials specifically for quality to to make sure there isnt light bleed

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #827 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 03:01:57 »
im also throwing around an idea right now to have all of these keysets sent to me, right now we are sending conus orders to cody, and the rest of world to me, however with cody getting out hyperfuse right now, retro any week and the last few odds and ends from old gbs, i not only want to take some workload from cody, but also speed up the delivery of these sets for you guys

it will cost considerably more for me to send conus orders from here rather than the US, but i would be prepared to cover this myself

basically id like to hear peoples thoughts on this i hate to change the goalposts etc but when these arrive, i would be in a position to get them all packed up and out most likely within 24 hours of getting them

Offline joey

« Reply #828 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 03:02:32 »
Bunny, JTK beige, yay or nay?

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #829 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 03:02:43 »
Help me JTK, you're my only hope.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #830 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 03:04:24 »
Bunny, JTK beige, yay or nay?

im going to have to pick a third option of no comment at this time, i may know some things that cant be said right now

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #831 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 03:07:18 »
im also throwing around an idea right now to have all of these keysets sent to me, right now we are sending conus orders to cody, and the rest of world to me, however with cody getting out hyperfuse right now, retro any week and the last few odds and ends from old gbs, i not only want to take some workload from cody, but also speed up the delivery of these sets for you guys

it will cost considerably more for me to send conus orders from here rather than the US, but i would be prepared to cover this myself

basically id like to hear peoples thoughts on this i hate to change the goalposts etc but when these arrive, i would be in a position to get them all packed up and out most likely within 24 hours of getting them

I wouldnt mind waiting to avoid additional costs to you,but i'm definitely in favor of taking some load off of Cody. Of course, hopefully you can do it without it being too much, with the recent move and all.

But I would be prepared to pay additional costs for the new shipping. :thumb:

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #832 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 03:11:09 »

I wouldnt mind waiting to avoid additional costs to you,but i'm definitely in favor of taking some load off of Cody. Of course, hopefully you can do it without it being too much, with the recent move and all.

But I would be prepared to pay additional costs for the new shipping. :thumb:

im not worried about the cost, so much as i am about people all getting their orders at roughly the same time, normally if we order rfom say gmk or sp, its a nightmare to do split shipping or have it sent to the UK etc, so the burdon often lands on cody, but with the unique relation ship i have with jtk its no bother for me to take part or complete shipment of this etc, what i want to avoid is me getting all of non conus orders out and conus having to wait around for both hyperfuse and retro to conclude which are both large tasks

aside from the gh60 gb, once im settled in to this house, my schedule is gonna be totally clear until the baby is born in about 7 weeks, so i have no problem just cranking them out, i guess i was really asking if poeple in conus had any issue with receiving their package from overseas rather than inside conus, if it would mean a potentially faster delivery

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #833 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 03:12:36 »
Toss me in a set with that package you should be sending me

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #834 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 03:19:53 »
Well, I dont mind. Whatever works best for you guys doing the work. Although id like mine ASAP, I'll be in school soon so I wont have time to think about when it'll be here or not and will just be happy when it does :)

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #835 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 03:22:15 »
I don't mind receiving my order from over seas Bunny, if that's what you want to do.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #836 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 03:35:55 »
I don't mind paying a bit more for you to ship from the UK

Offline garfi3ld

« Reply #837 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 05:06:12 »
I don't mind them coming from there assuming they won't show up like the last GMK sets did for some people :X

Side note, are you still planning on asking people their preference on the stems?

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #838 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 05:17:47 »
I don't mind where they come from Bunny and I'm also down for getting Cody some relief however I don't like thinking your going to blow a bunch of money on us getting the set a little sooner.8-/

Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #839 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 05:24:39 »
I don't mind paying a bit more for you to ship from the UK

I understand BunnyLake was going to ship non-US orders anyway, so no change in postage for us.

Although if that's not the case, I'm more than happy to send a few extra $ BunnyLake's way to cover extra shipping :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #840 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 05:27:57 »
I can always ship JTK if people are cool with that.  I'm in the CONUS, after all. :|

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #841 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 05:49:44 »
I can always ship JTK if people are cool with that.  I'm in the CONUS, after all. :|
I second sent being allowed to do it if that's cool, I'm fine anyway it happens as I'll get them when they come :p

Also I think it would make a nice blog post for sent on how hard group buy leaders have it!
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
More

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #842 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 05:50:34 »

only if you change you scary av :x
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #843 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 05:54:44 »

Yeeeeeee

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #844 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 05:57:25 »

I think this would be a great idea :eek:
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #845 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 06:03:02 »

But Karlie Kloss is lovely...why scary?  :'(

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #846 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 06:10:44 »

But Karlie Kloss is lovely...why scary?  :'(

Doesn't look like a female on this gif, it's scary.
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #847 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 06:22:59 »

Wut.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #848 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 06:30:25 »

Wut.
I miss you old avatar anyway :c that spy guy with one half white and the other black
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #849 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 06:32:38 »
I miss you old avatar anyway :c that spy guy with one half white and the other black

I finally changed it because too many people said that it was getting boring to look at.  There's just no pleasing you people is there? :))