Author Topic: JT Keycaps Debut GB presented by [CTRL]ALT - shipped  (Read 458306 times)

Offline theanyday

• love love love
Re: JT Keycaps Debut GB presented by [CTRL]ALT - moving to production
« Reply #1200 on: Mon, 21 September 2015, 23:06:25 »
Woah, looking good, can't wait to get mine in! Hope all is well with everything else otherwise tho!
MIRA SE | White Fox w/ 67g Zealios | POK3R w/ Blues | K70 w/ Browns | Planck w/ Greens | NovaTouch TKL

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1201 on: Mon, 21 September 2015, 23:16:26 »
Wow.... bunny I'm so glad your wife is ok I just saw your post and the symptoms sound actually kind of scary. Anyways the caps look great my only regret is not buying the POW add on pack ....

Again so glad to hear she and your little one are in good shape and this is a really exciting time for you. New house new child new project reached its first milestone crazy times bunz crazy times  :p hope your able to take the time to look around pause and appreciate all your accomplishing !!!!
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline neverused

« Reply #1202 on: Mon, 21 September 2015, 23:23:20 »
Hope all is well with your wife and that everything goes smoothly! My second is just over two weeks old, it's fun but tiring. Having children is unlike any other experience, we're all very happy for you!
« Last Edit: Mon, 21 September 2015, 23:39:20 by neverused »

Offline techmattr

« Reply #1203 on: Mon, 21 September 2015, 23:25:53 »
just got back from the hospital, thanks for the kind thoughts guys

things are ok, from what i can tell, she is getting very severe migraines (blurry vision, slurred words, vomiting and extreme headaches) however she has never had migraines before so its all new to her, because she is between a week or 2 from giving birth, they take it super seriously so i was there like 6+ hours for the second time this week

sorry for the off topic but as people were wishing the best, i wanted to put anyones mind at rest

My wife isn't pregnant but she does get some pretty bad migraines and I get some debilitating ones from time to time so I know terrible that can be. Can't imagine pregnancy on top of that. I hope she feels better! At least you have some beautiful purple keys to play with to relieve some stress :)

Offline effectiveduck

« Reply #1204 on: Mon, 21 September 2015, 23:38:53 »
Here's wishing you and the fam all the best!

Offline tofgerl

« Reply #1205 on: Tue, 22 September 2015, 00:19:27 »
JTK Penumbra? Isn't JTK OEM profile? That'd look horrible with Penumbra!

Offline lolpes

« Reply #1206 on: Tue, 22 September 2015, 00:23:23 »
JTK is cherry profile

Offline tofgerl

« Reply #1207 on: Tue, 22 September 2015, 00:26:02 »
Better... Better... But still not SA :)
Although with Massdrop ruling the market, not even SA is SA right now. SA is SA+6 months...

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1208 on: Tue, 22 September 2015, 00:41:57 »
just got back from the hospital, thanks for the kind thoughts guys

things are ok, from what i can tell, she is getting very severe migraines (blurry vision, slurred words, vomiting and extreme headaches) however she has never had migraines before so its all new to her, because she is between a week or 2 from giving birth, they take it super seriously so i was there like 6+ hours for the second time this week

sorry for the off topic but as people were wishing the best, i wanted to put anyones mind at rest

Migraines super suck... I get them from time to time, thankfully the last puking one was a while back. I know JTK caps are like your "baby", but your wife and real baby are infinitely more important of course! Hoping all goes well through the birth and afterwards. <why is there no manly "heart" emoticon....?>

The keycaps are looking very well made. Production quality looks fantastic.

I know it'll be a while for Penumbra Round 2, SP is backed up with SA orders and there's still that pesky Row 4 Shifts issue, which I think should be cleared up first. I'm happy to be patient for that and keep typing on my originals :)
Buying more keycaps,
it really hacks my wallet,
but I must have them.

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #1209 on: Tue, 22 September 2015, 01:26:31 »
All the best to Mrs Bunny and the wee bun. Exciting times! Hopefully the migranes are behind her.

Offline nguyenkimtam

• Shin
« Reply #1210 on: Tue, 22 September 2015, 13:50:52 »
If someone want to sell or transfer orders, please shoot me a pm  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Tks .

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #1211 on: Tue, 22 September 2015, 14:17:10 »
The only thing missing is an ISO enter and some blanks.

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #1212 on: Tue, 22 September 2015, 15:04:23 »
Good to know she is OK. It must be quite frustrating as a husband because I guess you can just stand by her side. Will it be a girl or a boy? I can't remember if you already mentioned it. I wish you the best for the fatherhood to come. ;)

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1213 on: Tue, 22 September 2015, 15:12:40 »
Will it be a girl or a boy?

It will be a tiny little Bunny :D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline WesleyFE20

« Reply #1214 on: Wed, 23 September 2015, 19:34:46 »
How do you know if your order shipped? I ordered the purple/white set and haven't received a notification saying it shipped on ctrlalt.io.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #1215 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 03:43:11 »
All the best to Mrs Bunny and the wee bun. Exciting times! Hopefully the migranes are behind her.

+1

Offline Kirfloof

« Reply #1216 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 08:21:26 »
How do you know if your order shipped? I ordered the purple/white set and haven't received a notification saying it shipped on ctrlalt.io.

As far as I know there's still a few left to ship, not had shipping news on my own purple/white shipping as yet.

I'd been hoping to hear something today, but things as they are, family matters come first.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1217 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 08:25:14 »

As far as I know there's still a few left to ship, not had shipping news on my own purple/white shipping as yet.

I'd been hoping to hear something today, but things as they are, family matters come first.

as i stated there were 5 i couldnt ship, because the site wouldnt update the shipping status, cody has fixed the bug now, so they will go out next time im shipping
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline ATXTider

• I keep it playa while some choose to play it safe
« Reply #1218 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 09:02:19 »

I can't wait for these to show up on the store!
as i stated there were 5 i couldnt ship, because the site wouldnt update the shipping status, cody has fixed the bug now, so they will go out next time im shipping

Offline WesleyFE20

« Reply #1219 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 09:30:12 »

Thanks. Take your time. I was just wondering how people knew their caps shipped. Thanks for the update.

P.S. I had been looking for a purple set of caps that I liked for about a year until I found yours. (Baltimore Ravens Fan) I cannot wait.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1220 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 09:33:53 »

Thanks. Take your time. I was just wondering how people knew their caps shipped. Thanks for the update.

P.S. I had been looking for a purple set of caps that I liked for about a year until I found yours. (Baltimore Ravens Fan) I cannot wait.

shoot me your order number via pm ill make sure it gets packed up tonight ready

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #1221 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 12:58:20 »
I'm getting exited, the day that these arrive is not too far, and my topre PBT spacebars are arriving the day after tomorrow.  ^-^

Thank you bunny an JT for all the hard work getting this set this far.

I'm getting exited to see what you have planned for the next set.  ^-^

Offline Kirfloof

« Reply #1222 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 13:03:46 »
Good stuff, thanks for the update and all the hard work and effort so far  :thumb:

Offline Freebird

• SSRCG
« Reply #1223 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 15:46:33 »
Out of interest was I one of the 5?

Order #296331

It has not changed to shipped yet for me, to be honest I had forgotten about these, now I am excited haha.

Offline Glissant

« Reply #1224 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 16:30:15 »
I just found an unused Realforce 87U that I had bought from someone that had taken the sliders out of it. I can't wait to build it into what I would call my [CTRL]ALT custom. I'm even going to spray paint the case in a matching design for the keyset. Mmmm so excited.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1225 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 16:48:10 »
I just found an unused Realforce 87U that I had bought from someone that had taken the sliders out of it. I can't wait to build it into what I would call my [CTRL]ALT custom. I'm even going to spray paint the case in a matching design for the keyset. Mmmm so excited.

"I just found a Topre board in my closet that I forgot I owned."  First world problems...  :P

Edit: Congrats btw.  That will be a fun project.  :)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1226 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 16:50:05 »
Out of interest was I one of the 5?

Order #296331

It has not changed to shipped yet for me, to be honest I had forgotten about these, now I am excited haha.

no your order contains more than just the purple set

i am  awaiting on the rest of the stuff as posted above, so only orders that only contained the purple set have shipped thus far

Offline asgeirtj

« Reply #1227 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 18:55:17 »
When is the WoB shipping again?
Leopold FC900 w/ 67g Purple Zealios - Silver Duck Octagon w/ 62 Purple Zealios

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1228 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 19:10:46 »
When is the WoB shipping again?

as soon as i receive it, i was told it was shipping to me on monday, so should be here soon

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #1229 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 19:11:17 »
Are we still going to get a choice in the slider colour when they get to you, bunny?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1230 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 19:13:18 »
Are we still going to get a choice in the slider colour when they get to you, bunny?

yeah i think we put a form up somewhere

but if not i will

for anyone wondering why i had the purple sent first, basically they were sorted first, i was given the option to wait for it all to be sorted and sent together, or to send the purple ahead first, i chose to send the purple ahead, so i could make a good dent on the orders before the baby arrives

so about 25% of orders have been sent already, i have everything on hand and packaging and labels made up, so the second everything else comes, i can finish it all in one go

Offline RESPRiT

• HHKB = ❤
« Reply #1231 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 19:20:20 »
Extras will be up after you've received everything, right bunny?
;)

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #1232 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 19:22:44 »
Thanks for the updates.

I thought mine was one of the 5 but then i remembered that i had some sliders too so i'll be getting mine some time after sorting of the other package happens.

Thanks for you hard work!

Also, quick question, will there also be a form for additional sliders to be added to our orders?

Not a big deal, just figured i'd ask.

Thanks again. :)

Offline SadisticReap

« Reply #1233 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 19:34:41 »
Will we be getting tracking #'s or an eta?

Offline amandah

« Reply #1234 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 19:54:25 »

for anyone wondering why i had the purple sent first, basically they were sorted first, i was given the option to wait for it all to be sorted and sent together, or to send the purple ahead first, i chose to send the purple ahead, so i could make a good dent on the orders before the baby arrives

so about 25% of orders have been sent already, i have everything on hand and packaging and labels made up, so the second everything else comes, i can finish it all in one go

When you say "purple set" do you mean only the Purple & White keys? I had ordered the keys set and an extra set of space bars (no sliders). Does that count as a unique order that will be shipped later? Do you have an ETA for those?

Can't waaaaiiiiit!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline just66in

« Reply #1235 on: Fri, 25 September 2015, 08:58:36 »
Can't wait for the extra's to be available (topre slider variation)

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1236 on: Fri, 25 September 2015, 10:28:13 »
Can't wait for the extra's to be available (topre slider variation)

Ya, I hear that.  I will have to pick up some sliders when they become available in the CTRL[ALT] store (I believe Bunny said they would be available in the store).  I have an FC660C that is in serious need of some new keycaps...  :)

Offline spfft

« Reply #1237 on: Fri, 25 September 2015, 10:48:44 »
Same… I've been checking this topic daily :) Need some MX caps on my FC660C.

Offline Want

« Reply #1238 on: Fri, 25 September 2015, 11:12:31 »
Is there any clear answer as to how the different colours of Topre sliders will be handled? I remember something about being able to choose, but I don't quite recall. Perhaps plans have changed?

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1239 on: Fri, 25 September 2015, 12:12:14 »
Is there any clear answer as to how the different colours of Topre sliders will be handled? I remember something about being able to choose, but I don't quite recall. Perhaps plans have changed?

I didn't realize that.  My understanding was that all the topre sliders were purple, but I could very well be wrong on that...

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1240 on: Fri, 25 September 2015, 12:16:31 »

I didn't realize that.  My understanding was that all the topre sliders were purple, but I could very well be wrong on that...

Yeah, Bunny said there were going to be different colors.  I'm interested to know how we choose the colors also.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1241 on: Fri, 25 September 2015, 12:17:40 »

Yeah, Bunny said there were going to be different colors.  I'm interested to know how we choose the colors also.
Cool. Thanks for confirming.  :)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1242 on: Fri, 25 September 2015, 12:52:23 »

yeah i think we put a form up somewhere

but if not i will

Just a few posts above yours.

Offline Want

« Reply #1243 on: Fri, 25 September 2015, 16:58:29 »

Oh, you're right. Sorry, I thought I was following this thread closely...

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1244 on: Fri, 25 September 2015, 21:58:06 »

Oh, you're right. Sorry, I thought I was following this thread closely...

Ya me too and I totally missed it as well.  :P  Ray is on top of this stuff though and is always nice enough to actually go find the post and quote it for us.  Thanks Ray...  :)

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1245 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 00:23:31 »

After reading back through pages of this thread I found it.  I'm really hoping to get either baby blue, or orange.

hey guys sorry for saying there would be a delay, i just got the response back

so firstly

these are the official slider colours

toxic green, bright pink, baby blue and orange

secondly an update on the sliders

we will also be including dedicated stabilised sliders for complete compatibility with all hhkb and rf boards, each pack will contain enough to fully cover any boards from either hhkb or rf of course at no extra charge

also i mentioned before everyone who ordered sliders will be getting something additional, this is not whats mentioned above but something seperate, we will have the prototype of the surprise finished next week, and i will announce it as soon as it is tested and working

Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Want

« Reply #1246 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 06:14:24 »
More

After reading back through pages of this thread I found it.  I'm really hoping to get either baby blue, or orange.

hey guys sorry for saying there would be a delay, i just got the response back

so firstly

these are the official slider colours

toxic green, bright pink, baby blue and orange

secondly an update on the sliders

we will also be including dedicated stabilised sliders for complete compatibility with all hhkb and rf boards, each pack will contain enough to fully cover any boards from either hhkb or rf of course at no extra charge

also i mentioned before everyone who ordered sliders will be getting something additional, this is not whats mentioned above but something seperate, we will have the prototype of the surprise finished next week, and i will announce it as soon as it is tested and working

Thanks Curt! Man, I can barely decide on the colour. P hype right now though.

Offline nickheller

• Cherry ML life
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • hickneller.com
« Reply #1247 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 11:43:23 »
Got my set today  :thumb:

Offline adamski07

• * Maker
  • adamskimodz|fudorekz12
« Reply #1248 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 11:45:10 »
Got my set today  :thumb:
Grats. What do you think of it?

Offline nickheller

• Cherry ML life
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • hickneller.com
« Reply #1249 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 12:08:24 »
Grats. What do you think of it?
Don't have them on a board yet, I will let you know how I like them once I put them on something though.