Author Topic: JT Keycaps Debut GB presented by [CTRL]ALT - shipped  (Read 458302 times)

Offline nickheller

• Cherry ML life
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • hickneller.com
Re: JT Keycaps Debut GB presented by [CTRL]ALT - moving to production
« Reply #1250 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 14:37:50 »
Grats. What do you think of it?
Don't have them on a board yet, I will let you know how I like them once I put them on something though.
I just put these on my novatouch, they feel amazing, and look pretty great too! I will upload some pictures shortly
« Last Edit: Sat, 26 September 2015, 17:16:58 by nickheller »

Offline nickheller

• Cherry ML life
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • hickneller.com
« Reply #1251 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 15:45:30 »
Took a quick photo of the set on my Novatouch  :thumb:

Offline ATXTider

• I keep it playa while some choose to play it safe
« Reply #1252 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 15:46:34 »
Took a quick photo of the set on my Novatouch  :thumb:

Show Image

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I can't wait for the ctrl alt store to open.  I'm kicking myself for missing this gb.

Offline nickheller

• Cherry ML life
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • hickneller.com
« Reply #1253 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 16:50:34 »
On my Ducky Mini

I am very happy with this key set, the look and feel pretty great! The only issue I have is that my purple on white | \ key does not fit, it looks like the plus opening on the cap is not wide enough for the stems of mx (and my novatouch's sliders) to fit into the cap.
« Last Edit: Sat, 26 September 2015, 16:54:41 by nickheller »

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #1254 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 16:51:53 »
The more I look at this set the more and more I'm loving it. Purple is such a great colour.  ^-^

I can't wait to get it.

Offline tofgerl

« Reply #1255 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 17:01:05 »
Weirdly, to me the purple looks far better on the curvy ducky than on the very squarish and angled novatouch...

Offline nickheller

• Cherry ML life
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • hickneller.com
« Reply #1256 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 17:10:13 »
Took some shots to compare the thickness of these caps versus GMK. Hyperfuse GMK is on the right.

Offline ika

« Reply #1257 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 18:43:04 »
Weirdly, to me the purple looks far better on the curvy ducky than on the very squarish and angled novatouch...

funny how opinions work, because I think the purple looks beautiful on the novatouch and straight ass on the mini  :p

Thanks for the comparison, nick! I was curious about the thicknesses. How about the sound, is there a significant audible difference?
« Last Edit: Sat, 26 September 2015, 18:45:59 by ika »

Offline andCoffee

« Reply #1258 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 20:35:57 »
Took some shots to compare the thickness of these caps versus GMK. Hyperfuse GMK is on the right.
Show Image

Show Image

Strange that they seem to use a different process.  The GMK stems are made from the key shot.  The JTK stems are made from the legend shot. 

That would make me think that the JTKs would have better centering on the legends since they're always locked to the stem.  The "~" key seems like the legend might be a little low, though.  That could also just be by design. 

Offline nickheller

• Cherry ML life
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • hickneller.com
« Reply #1259 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 20:38:42 »

funny how opinions work, because I think the purple looks beautiful on the novatouch and straight ass on the mini  :p

Thanks for the comparison, nick! I was curious about the thicknesses. How about the sound, is there a significant audible difference?
I have only really typed with them on my novatouch, and from I can tell they sound similar to Hyperfuse, but this is just from memory, I have not done a direct comparison.

Offline JT Keycaps

• * Vendor
« Reply #1260 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 20:51:13 »
On my Ducky Mini
Show Image

I am very happy with this key set, the look and feel pretty great! The only issue I have is that my purple on white | \ key does not fit, it looks like the plus opening on the cap is not wide enough for the stems of mx (and my novatouch's sliders) to fit into the cap.

Yeah, this key has bottom problem, there are so many keys in set, and this key has 2 color versions in one set, when we tested them, we usually used black white set so we only tested one. That is why one is good and one has problem. But this problem has been fixed,  in the following new round it will be good.

If you find any problem you can pm bunny. Thanks!~
« Last Edit: Sat, 26 September 2015, 20:58:00 by JT Keycaps »

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1261 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 21:15:27 »
On my Ducky Mini
Show Image

Yeah, this key has bottom problem, there are so many keys in set, and this key has 2 color versions in one set, when we tested them, we usually used black white set so we only tested one. That is why one is good and one has problem. But this problem has been fixed,  in the following new round it will be good.

Thanks for the details and for being active in the community. Looking forward to buying more keycaps from you guys. Well done...

Offline nickheller

• Cherry ML life
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • hickneller.com
« Reply #1262 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 22:01:02 »
On my Ducky Mini
Show Image

That was the only issue I noticed, thanks for the response! I sent him a PM.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1263 on: Sun, 27 September 2015, 02:59:28 »
This looks excellent!

For the longest time everyone was bemoaning the absence of any purple sets.  Then the GMK purple modifiers were created, and people were satisfied.  For a while.

After that various artisans started making selected purple keycaps, and the masses celebrated in joy.

Now there is a full white/purple set, and all can rejoice!

Also, excellent communication from the manufacturer - a few other manufacturers could take a hint ;)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline rsadek

• raging keyboard monkey
« Reply #1264 on: Sun, 27 September 2015, 03:20:04 »
This looks excellent!

For the longest time everyone was bemoaning the absence of any purple sets.  Then the GMK purple modifiers were created, and people were satisfied.  For a while.

After that various artisans started making selected purple keycaps, and the masses celebrated in joy.

Also, excellent communication from the manufacturer - a few other manufacturers could take a hint ;)
Agreed on all points. Two questions though.
1) Why is purple so popular now? It has big love.
2) how can I get the same love for watermelon pink? Am I alone?
❤️Keeboardz
---------------

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1265 on: Sun, 27 September 2015, 03:51:57 »
This looks excellent!

Agreed on all points. Two questions though.
1) Why is purple so popular now? It has big love.
2) how can I get the same love for watermelon pink? Am I alone?

1. Purple is always popular, just that there are very, very few purple keycap sets.  Bro made one (black and dark purple), Tai Hao has one (very light purple), now there is JTK which looks to be superior to both of the above (in material and thickness).

2. If the opportunity arises to nominate colours for a new set, you can always nominate it!  Have patience, promote the colourway wisely, and your quest may become fruitful :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #1266 on: Sun, 27 September 2015, 19:14:09 »

+1, awesome to see their interest in the community.
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline vaeylon

« Reply #1267 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 04:07:56 »
Hello,

first of all, thank you for all the hard work you put in this set. So happy to finally see it coming to life. I will so be able to see that glorious purple/white on my keyboard.

Out of curiosity, my order on CTRL Alt isn't saying "shipped" yet, as I only order a white and purple set, I was wondering if I was one of the five orders remaining. Is this the case ? My order number is #307712.

Thanks

Offline just66in

« Reply #1268 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 07:08:10 »
Hello,

first of all, thank you for all the hard work you put in this set. So happy to finally see it coming to life. I will so be able to see that glorious purple/white on my keyboard.

Out of curiosity, my order on CTRL Alt isn't saying "shipped" yet, as I only order a white and purple set, I was wondering if I was one of the five orders remaining. Is this the case ? My order number is #307712.

Thanks

Welcome to GH btw  :D

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1269 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 07:44:37 »
Hello,

Thanks

yes yours was one of the ones affected by the issue

that issue is resolved and itll go out next time im shipping

most likely that will be tomorrow or wednesday
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #1270 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 07:45:53 »
Hello,

Thanks

Worry not, you are in good hands with Sir Bunny.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1271 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 07:49:52 »
as a quick word of warning to folks

the \ key with purple on white, has a slight issue with the stem, the reverse version of this key is fine, however the purple on white is a bit tight, now i have tested it across tons of boards today, and the only switches i have had issue on, are blues and mainly clears. i have also heard its affecting novatouch sliders

ive played with a couple and been able to loosen them up no problem so they work fine, but if you are using any of the switches above, with that one specific key, dont just jam it on there if its a bit tight

the issue has been found and is now being fixed

Offline vaeylon

« Reply #1272 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 08:55:43 »
Welcome to GH btw  :D

Thank you  ;D

Great news. I was a bit worried given that up until 2 weeks ago I didn't knew there was a GeekHack thread and I was without news since may. Thanks again for the work you've done on this. Can't wait. I'll send pics

Offline phx

« Reply #1273 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 10:53:06 »
I come to this thread and check the Ctrl Alt store like twice a day to see if the extras are being sold yet.

Offline jamster

« Reply #1274 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 11:03:04 »
Judging by the comments on MD and in the great finds thread has some support, but doesn't seem overwhelmingly positive.  Seems like Dolch has been done to death lately (almost everything except SA Dolch - and we have Hack'd by Geeks which is pretty close anyway).

I already have Tai Hao Dolch and would buy JTK if Bunny ever changes his mind...

Offline ATXTider

« Reply #1275 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 11:31:02 »
I come to this thread and check the Ctrl Alt store like twice a day to see if the extras are being sold yet.

Me too, phx, me too.

Offline spfft

« Reply #1276 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 14:22:59 »

Me too, phx, me too.

Me too… I need those topre-MX sliders.

Offline RESPRiT

• HHKB = ❤
« Reply #1277 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 14:25:03 »

Same...
;)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1278 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 14:33:57 »

Same...

if you or anyone want an extra of the purple set, just shoot me a pm, they are on hand now so i can sort that right away

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1279 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 14:50:50 »

Same...

if you or anyone want an extra of the purple set, just shoot me a pm, they are on hand now so i can sort that right away
ask and you shall recieve haha this is 👍
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline ATXTider

« Reply #1280 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 15:38:18 »

Same...

I guess I angered the Bun at some point, my PMs are blocked.  :(

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #1281 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 15:51:25 »
Congrats on making this happen

I'm buying one 1.75 Control by the way, at this point, mainly because I'm curious about the keycaps (I had a deal in place but I should look through my PM's and check whether it's still valid)
Endgame | 1.25 Cmd for GMK Sets Please | Or Just 1.25 Blanks Like The Good Old Days

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1282 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 16:36:51 »

Same...

I guess I angered the Bun at some point, my PMs are blocked.  :(

hey ive said this a few times on the forum, i dont block anyone because i dont like em, what normally happens is at some point i get a bit fed up, and just block anyone i think posted something negative, that way if im not having the best of days, i can be very selective of my reading on the forum

it would be nothing against you at all

i dont block anyone at all on my email, so you can always contact me there, and next time im on my block list ill remember to take you out

edit - removed you from the ignore list

once again sorry about that, wouldnt have been anything personal
« Last Edit: Mon, 28 September 2015, 16:39:49 by BunnyLake »

Offline SadisticReap

« Reply #1283 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 16:39:40 »
Got my caps, and aside from the noticeable injection hole, they are wonderful. I'll be looking forward to the future of JTK.

Offline justnits

« Reply #1284 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 20:17:23 »
Got my caps, and aside from the noticeable injection hole, they are wonderful. I'll be looking forward to the future of JTK.

picture of the injection hole?
actually any pictures of the keycaps is good for people who are still waiting anxiously for their set  ;D
| | | |
Ducky DK9008 Shine 2 Gateron Red w/ Korean 55g gold lubed spring & custom LED | Ergodox with Aluminium top plate | IBM Model M SSK | GHPad | GON's Nerd TKL | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL MX Blue
[Sold]Keycool 87 PBT White Cherry MX Blue | [Sold]ikbc F-104 Cherry MX Brown

Offline SadisticReap

« Reply #1285 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 23:00:35 »
Here http://imgur.com/a/UfNCm , sorry if pictures are not that great of quality. Also new to GH, don't really know how to post pictures.
« Last Edit: Mon, 28 September 2015, 23:02:11 by SadisticReap »

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1286 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 23:03:27 »
Here http://imgur.com/a/UfNCm , sorry if pictures are not that great of quality. Also new to GH, don't really know how to post pictures.

That's not a flaw, it's called a spur sprue mark.  Almost all sets have them.
« Last Edit: Mon, 28 September 2015, 23:09:40 by CommonCurt »
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline SadisticReap

« Reply #1287 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 23:04:40 »
Yeah changed it, more of I've never seen them in the middle of the cap.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1288 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 23:06:33 »

That's not a flaw, it's called a spur mark.  Almost all sets have them.

*sprue

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1289 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 23:08:46 »

That's not a flaw, it's called a spur sprue mark.  Almost all sets have them.

*sprue

LoL. I first typed "spru mark", but thought it didn't look right and changed it spur.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline phx

« Reply #1290 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 23:37:55 »

Same...

woot woot PMed, thanks!

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1291 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 01:15:33 »
I must say I'm impressed but the way these caps turned out  :thumb:  By the way, if anyone doesn't have a need for the 1u Purple Fn I'm interested in getting one
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1292 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 07:26:27 »
I must say I'm impressed but the way these caps turned out  :thumb:  By the way, if anyone doesn't have a need for the 1u Purple Fn I'm interested in getting one

just shoot me your current address (i know you have been moving a bit lately so not sure which one is current) and ill pop it in the post tomorrow for you

ill also include the rest of the keys in the set as a bit of an extra

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1293 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 07:31:09 »

just shoot me your current address (i know you have been moving a bit lately so not sure which one is current) and ill pop it in the post tomorrow for you

Just wow!

Grats on a nice set Daniel  :thumb:

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #1294 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 07:31:17 »

Good guy Bunny. Always going above and beyond.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1295 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 07:32:15 »
oh

for info on the next jtk gb, please see here

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=75635.0

this gb will go live a bit earlier through our partner in china than it will on gh

the reasons for this are 2 fold, firstly, my baby is due any day, and i dont wanna not be able to give people my full attention, but the main reason is, i want to have this gb shipped first, in the interest of fairness to everyone who supported the original buy

the last of the kits i need to complete shipping are on the way, and are expected on either friday, or monday

all the boxes are ready so ill be able to ship it in its entirety the day i get it

making this decision will not affect the lead time on the new gb, as itll all be made together, so anyone who orders in china, itll be made at the same time as our order

i just wanted people to get these sets in there hands before orders for the new sets are live, so people can see not only how great they came out, but we can be clear abotu any and all improvements to the set we are making

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1296 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 08:38:37 »

:eek: you are too much sir !!!! this is way too much. I'll send you a PM when I get home  :thumb:
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #1297 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 09:21:07 »

Damn  ;D

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1298 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 11:56:26 »

:eek: you are too much sir !!!! this is way too much. I'll send you a PM when I get home  :thumb:

no problem sir

your kind words about me in another thread did not go unnoticed

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #1299 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 12:07:04 »

no problem sir

your kind words about me in another thread did not go unnoticed

Awesome! 

Good luck with the upcoming little one Bunny. 
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2