Author Topic: JT Keycaps Debut GB presented by [CTRL]ALT - shipped  (Read 458308 times)

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
Re: JT Keycaps Debut GB presented by [CTRL]ALT - 70% shipped
« Reply #1450 on: Thu, 08 October 2015, 10:04:27 »
If they change the prices, the MOQ won't be a problem.

Probably very unlikely to happen either way given how small the keyboard enthusiast community would be to their revenues

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #1451 on: Thu, 08 October 2015, 10:04:28 »
Looks great Bunny

This might have been GMKs final nail, from a hobbyist standpoint.

It would be great if it made GMK revisit their pricing and MOQs
IMO, even if the price competitively, they still don't have the color options that JTK has. So I think in the end JTK still wins.

Offline phx

« Reply #1452 on: Fri, 09 October 2015, 13:45:18 »
It's beautiful!

the large keys at the bottom 2 rows feel a little different, it's mushier, I think it's something to do with the cap bottoming out earlier than other caps I have.
I also swapped out the spacebar cuz of the mushyness

http://i.imgur.com/JF3f5Hq.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/0hCWa6n.jpg

Offline Kirfloof

« Reply #1453 on: Fri, 09 October 2015, 16:28:02 »
Collected mine from the post office this morning, pretty spiffy and a great upgrade past the horrible novatouch stock I was suffering with.

Be interesting to compare to GMK when my Hyperfuse set ships, I might end up mix n matching between as long as it doesn't spoil the purity of both themes.

No complaints of the quality, a few minor issues with some legends as mentioned above that's seen if you study up close. The white \ doesn't fit but this was expected. I tend to prefer the symmetrical look but a spot of minor scraping in the stem should clear it..

The numpad enter (white) & page up (white) were missing, and I have a duplicate page down (white) and a duplicate standard capslock (white), so I'll be keeping an eye out for the GB debriefing, but certainly no rush for them.

Pics below, with a couple of blanks on the winkeys as it's the closest I can get to the preferred winkeyless look.

http://imgur.com/a/KdZJN

Thanks for running this one Bunny & Co.  :thumb:

Offline ATXTider

• I keep it playa while some choose to play it safe
« Reply #1454 on: Fri, 09 October 2015, 17:48:10 »
It's beautiful!

the large keys at the bottom 2 rows feel a little different, it's mushier, I think it's something to do with the cap bottoming out earlier than other caps I have.

Is this a KUL?  I have this set on mine, and I haven't really noticed a difference between the feel of these and GMK on my other KUL.  They have the same switches, so they're as close to identical as they can be.

Offline phx

« Reply #1455 on: Fri, 09 October 2015, 18:42:56 »
It's beautiful!

Is this a KUL?  I have this set on mine, and I haven't really noticed a difference between the feel of these and GMK on my other KUL.  They have the same switches, so they're as close to identical as they can be.

this is on a CM QFR

Offline Bomble

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #1457 on: Fri, 09 October 2015, 19:02:36 »
The community should support these guys that invested a hefty amount in new molds for these caps. I regret I was not in the first buy; but, I will be in for sure if some upcoming one is planned.

Offline Bomble

« Reply #1458 on: Fri, 09 October 2015, 21:34:15 »
The community should support these guys that invested a hefty amount in new molds for these caps. I regret I was not in the first buy; but, I will be in for sure if some upcoming one is planned.

There are mockups of two upcoming sets, one orange/black and one red/white if you weren't aware :)

Check this thread! https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=75635.0

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #1459 on: Fri, 09 October 2015, 21:36:11 »

There are mockups of two upcoming sets, one orange/black and one red/white if you weren't aware :)

I am aware of them; but the reference is appreciated.

Offline Bomble

« Reply #1460 on: Fri, 09 October 2015, 21:53:26 »

Sweet, no worries. Keep an eye out - I'm sure there will be plenty more to come soon, especially with the relaunch of the ctrlalt store!

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #1461 on: Fri, 09 October 2015, 21:55:37 »

Sweet, no worries. Keep an eye out - I'm sure there will be plenty more to come soon, especially with the relaunch of the ctrlalt store!

An HyperFuse JT edition would rock.

Offline JT Keycaps

• * Vendor
« Reply #1462 on: Fri, 09 October 2015, 22:20:20 »
Collected mine from the post office this morning, pretty spiffy and a great upgrade past the horrible novatouch stock I was suffering with.

Be interesting to compare to GMK when my Hyperfuse set ships, I might end up mix n matching between as long as it doesn't spoil the purity of both themes.

No complaints of the quality, a few minor issues with some legends as mentioned above that's seen if you study up close. The white \ doesn't fit but this was expected. I tend to prefer the symmetrical look but a spot of minor scraping in the stem should clear it..

The numpad enter (white) & page up (white) were missing, and I have a duplicate page down (white) and a duplicate standard capslock (white), so I'll be keeping an eye out for the GB debriefing, but certainly no rush for them.

Pics below, with a couple of blanks on the winkeys as it's the closest I can get to the preferred winkeyless look.

Sorry for the mistakes.
The white \ has been fixed and those replacements are ready to ship out in 3 days.
 PM bunny and he will help me deal with any sorting problem.
Thanks for those pics.

Offline just66in

« Reply #1463 on: Fri, 09 October 2015, 22:41:10 »
Show Image

0 light bleed, even in the windowed caps, where one of the shots is clear

Very impressive. I need this in my life!

Still looking for purple on white with purple mod set for both cherry & topre sliders if not will have to wait for them extras  :'(

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1464 on: Fri, 09 October 2015, 23:00:45 »

Sorry for the mistakes.
The white \ has been fixed and those replacements are ready to ship out in 3 days.
Thanks for those pics.

You have no idea how much it means to us as a community to have you interact and engage with us.  +1  Good work.  Love that you are bringing real quality too, it is exciting...  :)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1465 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 04:59:24 »

thank you so much for this sentiment

it is really appreciated
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1466 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 05:12:23 »

Sorry for the mistakes.
Thanks for those pics.

You have no idea how much it means to us as a community to have you interact and engage with us.  +1  Good work.  Love that you are bringing real quality too, it is exciting...  :)

+1

Communication, or lack of, is where so many manufacturers have fallen down.

All I have seen from JTK is fast communication, honesty, and fantastic keycaps!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline ika

« Reply #1467 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 11:38:58 »
Don't forget a willingness to work with the community to improve products. That's a sign of a producer who believes in what they make.

Offline ImDaBaron

« Reply #1468 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 13:26:00 »
So the purple and white with the sliders havent shipped yet right?

Offline tofgerl

« Reply #1469 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 13:40:59 »
No sliders have shipped.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1470 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 13:45:03 »

still waiting on the sliders, i posted about it above

Offline ImDaBaron

« Reply #1471 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 13:53:04 »

Alright no rush Bunny. I thought I saw some of the orders that came with sliders shipped but not with the actual sliders yet if that makes sense.

Offline joey

« Reply #1472 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 08:27:03 »
Probably missed it.. but will the 7u and 6.25 spacebars have the same mount points as the gateron pbt space bar? That is, a centered mount point.

Offline Glissant

« Reply #1473 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 08:29:29 »

Alright no rush Bunny. I thought I saw some of the orders that came with sliders shipped but not with the actual sliders yet if that makes sense.

There was a short discussion about Bunnysir maybe shipping slider orders with the other orders THEN shipping sliders afterwards, but the general census was that most people would want to wait once rather than twice for their order.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1474 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 10:51:42 »
with regards to slider orders

this is the final word

if you have an order with sliders, i am waiting until the sliders are on hand to ship it, unless you would like it shipped before the sliders arrive, if this is the case, send me a pm with your order number, saying you would like the keys shipped ahead of the sliders and i will pack it and ship it at my earliest convenience

the reason for the delay on sliders is this

when we launched the buy, what we were offering was 104 standard mx compatible topre sliders, as they were so popular, we put more work in to them, not only including the 1u sliders, but every version of topre stabilised sliders as well as a cherry profile topre spacebar, we did this at no extra charge to you guys, but because we wanted to make the best set possible, that being said, the stabilized sliders and spacebar were not a thing at the start of this buy, they had to be designed tested and made, upon testing, one of the stabilised sliders needed a little extra work, and had to be modified to make it perfect, this caused a slight delay for them behind the rest of the set, but was a necessary delay to make these sliders compatible with all topre boards and layouts

Offline adamski07

• * Maker
  • adamskimodz|fudorekz12
« Reply #1475 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 10:54:13 »
I am willing to wait. I'm pretty sure most of us do. Thanks for this tho. :) have a nice day, Bunny.

Offline ATXTider

• I keep it playa while some choose to play it safe
« Reply #1476 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 10:58:33 »

this is the final word

if you have an order with sliders, i am waiting until the sliders are on hand to ship it, unless you would like it shipped before the sliders arrive, if this is the case, send me a pm with your order number, saying you would like the keys shipped ahead of the sliders and i will pack it and ship it at my earliest convenience

the reason for the delay on sliders is this

when we launched the buy, what we were offering was 104 standard mx compatible topre sliders, as they were so popular, we put more work in to them, not only including the 1u sliders, but every version of topre stabilised sliders as well as a cherry profile topre spacebar, we did this at no extra charge to you guys, but because we wanted to make the best set possible, that being said, the stabilized sliders and spacebar were not a thing at the start of this buy, they had to be designed tested and made, upon testing, one of the stabilised sliders needed a little extra work, and had to be modified to make it perfect, this caused a slight delay for them behind the rest of the set, but was a necessary delay to make these sliders compatible with all topre boards and layouts

Another awesome example of JTK doing what's best for the customer!

:thumb:

Offline tofgerl

« Reply #1477 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 11:18:45 »
If there is one thing group buys teach you, it is a zen-like calm in reference to time and dates :)

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #1478 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 13:17:36 »
Hoping that the next iteration will include iso :-)

Offline joey

« Reply #1479 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 13:25:12 »
The next one has been announced, and isn't including ISO (yet?)

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #1480 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 13:51:23 »

At some point, Mr. Bunny wrote it would be available, but there is no any official release date, that I am aware off, so far.

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #1481 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 14:00:10 »

At some point, Mr. Bunny wrote it would be available, but there is no any official release date, that I am aware off, so far.

Yep no ISO....

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=75635.0

There's a coca cola spacebar but no ISO :-D

I'm afraid to ask if this will have scoops or bars  :)) I see only scoops

« Last Edit: Sun, 11 October 2015, 14:02:35 by Giorgio »

Offline vaeylon

« Reply #1482 on: Mon, 12 October 2015, 03:48:17 »
Hello everyone.

Just received the keys saturday, and I just swapped them on my Poker 2. And wow, incredible type feeling. Here's a pic (looks a bit washed out because of yellowish lighting but the purple are really deep and the whites really white). Exactly what I was looking for.

My only complaint so far is that I can't for the life of me fit the white |\ and the purple enter on the poker, the stem is too tight. And also, that the stepped caps lock wouldn't fit the poker layout (but I guess that is normal and expected, even though I love the stepped caps lock, I will weep silently in the corner...).

I don't know if it's possible to get replacements for those 2 keys, but anyway, thank you for this great set and the great communication between JTK, Bunny and us. I'm really happy about it :)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1483 on: Mon, 12 October 2015, 05:05:25 »
Hello everyone.

Just received the keys saturday, and I just swapped them on my Poker 2. And wow, incredible type feeling. Here's a pic (looks a bit washed out because of yellowish lighting but the purple are really deep and the whites really white). Exactly what I was looking for.

Show Image

My only complaint so far is that I can't for the life of me fit the white |\ and the purple enter on the poker, the stem is too tight. And also, that the stepped caps lock wouldn't fit the poker layout (but I guess that is normal and expected, even though I love the stepped caps lock, I will weep silently in the corner...).

I don't know if it's possible to get replacements for those 2 keys, but anyway, thank you for this great set and the great communication between JTK, Bunny and us. I'm really happy about it :)

The \| key is a known problem - JTK has already advised that replacements have been made, and are, or soon will be, on their way to BunnyLake, who will distribute them as required.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1484 on: Mon, 12 October 2015, 05:11:16 »
Hello everyone.

Show Image

As Rowdy stated this is a known issue and Both Bunny and JTK are working on replacements  :thumb: besides the 2 keys the set looks great and I feel your pain on the center stem caps locks as the stepped are so sexy there are many boards that support this though so not all is lost  :))
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1485 on: Mon, 12 October 2015, 05:13:35 »
Hello everyone.

Show Image

ill have a replacement of both keys sent to you, however im really sorry but it may take me a week or 2, 1 key i have on hand, and the other replacements have been made, were finished and on the way to me yesterday

Offline vaeylon

« Reply #1486 on: Mon, 12 October 2015, 05:23:36 »
ill have a replacement of both keys sent to you, however im really sorry but it may take me a week or 2, 1 key i have on hand, and the other replacements have been made, were finished and on the way to me yesterday

Don't worry BunnyLake, you do that whenever you have time, it's not at all urgent, and I was lucky enough to get my set while others are still waiting.

As Rowdy stated this is a known issue and Both Bunny and JTK are working on replacements  :thumb: besides the 2 keys the set looks great and I feel your pain on the center stem caps locks as the stepped are so sexy there are many boards that support this though so not all is lost  :))

Too bad that neither my Ducky nor the poker will fit the stepped caps lock. Sad day is sad.  :p

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1487 on: Mon, 12 October 2015, 05:25:02 »

Don't worry BunnyLake, you do that whenever you have time, it's not at all urgent, and I was lucky enough to get my set while others are still waiting.

Too bad that neither my Ducky nor the poker will fit the stepped caps lock. Sad day is sad.  :p

traditionally stepped caps locks are off centre

personally its a look i like so i build all my boards with an off centre caps lock

it is something we will look in to adding to future sets though for more oem layouts

ill replace the enter no matter what, but thinking about it, i havent seen that issue before, i was wondering if you could pm me a picture of the bottom of the enter key, so i can see what the issue is

as i say, it doesnt matter either way as we need to get you a working one, i jsut wanna see if it had an obvious defect

Offline vaeylon

« Reply #1488 on: Mon, 12 October 2015, 08:04:40 »
ill replace the enter no matter what, but thinking about it, i havent seen that issue before, i was wondering if you could pm me a picture of the bottom of the enter key, so i can see what the issue is

as i say, it doesnt matter either way as we need to get you a working one, i jsut wanna see if it had an obvious defect

Here's a few pictures of both the Enter Key and the |\ key. I don't see anything obvious but I'm no expert. Let me know if you need other pictures. Also included pics of my switches, in case it might explain something...

http://imgur.com/a/ObU5r

Offline JT Keycaps

• * Vendor
« Reply #1489 on: Mon, 12 October 2015, 10:31:16 »
Hello everyone.

Show Image

The replacement "/" is ready to ship, please wait. I have no idea with the enter, please pm bunny.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1490 on: Mon, 12 October 2015, 10:33:04 »
Hello everyone.

Show Image

The replacement "/" is ready to ship, please wait. I have no idea with the enter, please pm bunny.

i have a spare enter put aside for him sir

Offline Stabilized

« Reply #1491 on: Mon, 12 October 2015, 12:12:05 »

I haven't been on for a while and just reading this has made me really hyped for my set of sliders coming!
Now they are designed to work with all boards I can finally put GMK keycaps on my FC660C :cool:

Offline pirateluffy

« Reply #1492 on: Wed, 14 October 2015, 09:55:58 »
Just received my keycaps today. Realised I am missing a "G" (white) keycap. Bunny, I have dropped you a PM with my order number regarding the missing keycap.

Took a quick look at the rest of the keycaps and it look awesome. Other than the missing keycap, no problem with the printing and I am very happy with my purchase!

Big thanks to Bunny for organising this and good job to JTK!

Offline asgeirtj

« Reply #1493 on: Wed, 14 October 2015, 12:24:34 »
Just received info that I will receive my caps tomorrow.  This gb started in May and I will receive it the DAY BEFORE a yearly pink Friday at work, along with my purple zealios the same day.. life is funny sometimes :)  So tomorrow will be soldering day.  It will be funny to see the reactions at work.. 99% will think I'm retarded but should be funny :)
Leopold FC900 w/ 67g Purple Zealios - Silver Duck Octagon w/ 62 Purple Zealios

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #1494 on: Wed, 14 October 2015, 14:37:58 »
Just caught up on this thread.

The black set looks niiice and I regret not getting one of those as well

Can't wait till my order gets shipped and glad to hear about the work you guys put in for the sliders :)

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #1495 on: Thu, 15 October 2015, 08:11:44 »
Picked my package at the post office today.

All keys part of the mockups :

All the extras:

SQ is finally happy to go all black :

Thx [CTRL]ALT.

ps: the texture on the spacebar is trully amazing, and the keycaps fit very tightly onto the stems, and I haven't tried them on clears yet.
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline Wannabe

• Independent Adjudicator
« Reply #1496 on: Thu, 15 October 2015, 08:39:05 »
Got mine yesterday! Nothing missing and cap quality is great! Here's a quick and dirty shot on my KeyCool 84 while I wait for their permanent home on a RedScarf to ship.

I liek keyboards

Offline Metr0

• HHKB or nuttin
« Reply #1497 on: Thu, 15 October 2015, 11:38:49 »
I'd love to pick a purple and white set up if anyone is selling theirs :)

Located in the UK :)
[WTB] BLANK PINK HHKB ARROW CLUSTER

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1498 on: Thu, 15 October 2015, 11:43:59 »

ive got some extras and im in the uk

Offline Metr0

• HHKB or nuttin
« Reply #1499 on: Thu, 15 October 2015, 12:04:10 »

ive got some extras and im in the uk

Sell me some bunny :D
[WTB] BLANK PINK HHKB ARROW CLUSTER