Author Topic: JT Keycaps Debut GB presented by [CTRL]ALT - shipped  (Read 458294 times)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Re: JT Keycaps Debut GB presented by [CTRL]ALT - 70% shipped
« Reply #1500 on: Thu, 15 October 2015, 12:06:53 »
I'd love to pick a purple and white set up if anyone is selling theirs :)

Located in the UK :)

ive got some extras and im in the uk

Sell me some bunny :D

im about to go make dinner but shoot me a pm and we can sort it when im back
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Metr0

• HHKB or nuttin
« Reply #1501 on: Thu, 15 October 2015, 12:10:11 »
sounds good  :thumb:
[WTB] BLANK PINK HHKB ARROW CLUSTER

Offline chancellorr

« Reply #1502 on: Thu, 15 October 2015, 12:42:23 »
I wish I didn't miss out in this. Bunny do you have any you could ship to the US?

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #1503 on: Thu, 15 October 2015, 15:09:45 »
Hey! Great work on this GB Bunny. And thanks to JTK for the awesome caps. They look really great !

I am wondering if ISO is an possibility on the next GB or if the International Standard keyboard users have to wait more. I really think they look great either way!

I would definitely pick up one if they were ISO.

Offline Invaderevan

« Reply #1504 on: Thu, 15 October 2015, 15:12:10 »
I am selling my order, full purple set with both mod sets, black set and space bar set, came in yesterday, can ship tomorrow.

WTTF Ribbits, Ashen V2 MX, Bronins

Offline watterrbottle

« Reply #1505 on: Thu, 15 October 2015, 20:43:58 »
Got my keys with none missing. Thank you so much!

But there are some issues with some of the stems. Some caps have serious wiggle/mushiness, as if the stem isn't deep or tight enough. I'll post pics soon showing how far the keys wiggle. Theres another post reporting this mushiness.

http://imgur.com/a/9rdtB

The G and H keys have the most wiggle.

« Last Edit: Thu, 15 October 2015, 20:52:01 by watterrbottle »

Offline ATXTider

• I keep it playa while some choose to play it safe
« Reply #1506 on: Fri, 16 October 2015, 00:01:54 »

But there are some issues with some of the stems. Some caps have serious wiggle/mushiness, as if the stem isn't deep or tight enough. I'll post pics soon showing how far the keys wiggle. Theres another post reporting this mushiness.

What kind of switches are you using?  i find these caps are super tight on clears (waaaay tighter than GMK or Gateron PBT)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1507 on: Fri, 16 October 2015, 00:39:27 »

What kind of switches are you using?  i find these caps are super tight on clears (waaaay tighter than GMK or Gateron PBT)

Many keycaps are tight on MX clears - MX clears have an extra bit of plastic at the top of the stem or something that makes most keycaps tighter.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline eksuen

• Ambassador of explosions.
« Reply #1508 on: Fri, 16 October 2015, 21:09:30 »
All the non-slider orders have shipped, yeah?

Offline ATXTider

• I keep it playa while some choose to play it safe
« Reply #1509 on: Sat, 17 October 2015, 00:13:28 »

Many keycaps are tight on MX clears - MX clears have an extra bit of plastic at the top of the stem or something that makes most keycaps tighter.

Yes, I understand that.  I'm just surprised homie found them loose because I found them "super tight" on some usually "tight" stems.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1510 on: Sat, 17 October 2015, 04:59:19 »

no there is a handful left, mywife is like 9 days overdue right now was was pretty unexpected so i havent been bale to get away to drop them off, but they are all packed

Offline Want

« Reply #1511 on: Sat, 17 October 2015, 05:10:24 »

no there is a handful left, mywife is like 9 days overdue right now was was pretty unexpected so i havent been bale to get away to drop them off, but they are all packed

Bunny, honestly I prefer to have you by your wife's side than handling my order - one thing is obviously more urgent than the other here.
I wish you all the best, my man.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1512 on: Sat, 17 October 2015, 05:16:46 »

Bunny, honestly I prefer to have you by your wife's side than handling my order - one thing is obviously more urgent than the other here.

thanks, oddly enough ive had ample time at home to pack things and do things on that count, but she hasnt felt very mobile and hasnt wanted to be alone so standing in line in the post office has been a pretty hard sell, but they will be dropped off as soon as i possibly can

worst case, she is being induced on tuesday, so itll be shortly after that

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1513 on: Sat, 17 October 2015, 05:38:37 »

thanks, oddly enough ive had ample time at home to pack things and do things on that count, but she hasnt felt very mobile and hasnt wanted to be alone so standing in line in the post office has been a pretty hard sell, but they will be dropped off as soon as i possibly can

I believe mine has already shipped, but I'd be surprised if anyone here would object to you spending time doing what's really important and being with your wife.

And if anyone objects, just pass their address to Elrick and he'll sort them out ;)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #1514 on: Sat, 17 October 2015, 06:10:55 »
Good look Bunny with everything. Hope everything goes well.  My 2nd will arrive in late january, its an experience youll never forget :)

Offline pirateluffy

« Reply #1515 on: Sat, 17 October 2015, 08:50:04 »
Just received my keycaps today. Realised I am missing a "G" (white) keycap. Bunny, I have dropped you a PM with my order number regarding the missing keycap.

Took a quick look at the rest of the keycaps and it look awesome. Other than the missing keycap, no problem with the printing and I am very happy with my purchase!

Big thanks to Bunny for organising this and good job to JTK!

Hi Bunny, haven't gotten a response from you regarding the missing key. Not sure if you have missed it. May I know a rough date when I'll get the missing key? Thanks!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1516 on: Sat, 17 October 2015, 08:51:54 »
Just received my keycaps today. Realised I am missing a "G" (white) keycap. Bunny, I have dropped you a PM with my order number regarding the missing keycap.

Took a quick look at the rest of the keycaps and it look awesome. Other than the missing keycap, no problem with the printing and I am very happy with my purchase!

cant give you a rough date but ill be shipping them as soon as i can

its very dependent on my wifes labour, she is being induced on tuesday so probably a short period after that, but obviously its all very dependent on how that goes, so i dont wanna say by x time and then not be able to do it
« Last Edit: Sat, 17 October 2015, 08:53:33 by BunnyLake »

Offline eksuen

• Ambassador of explosions.
« Reply #1517 on: Sat, 17 October 2015, 12:59:18 »

I understand. I was just curious. It would seem my order is within that handful left, and I am okay waiting until you have the proper time to ship them. There's no rush to receive them on my end.

Offline asgeirtj

« Reply #1518 on: Sat, 17 October 2015, 16:55:09 »
Can anyone  post a pic with the gmk purple and the jtk purple side by side?
Leopold FC900 w/ 67g Purple Zealios - Silver Duck Octagon w/ 62 Purple Zealios

Offline mason

• have fun with her, ryan
« Reply #1519 on: Sat, 17 October 2015, 17:16:19 »

GMK on the left and JTK on the right. I found that the GMK was slightly ligther.

114074-0

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1520 on: Sat, 17 October 2015, 17:32:14 »
not my picture but jtk on left

Offline pirateluffy

« Reply #1521 on: Sat, 17 October 2015, 20:42:56 »

cant give you a rough date but ill be shipping them as soon as i can

its very dependent on my wifes labour, she is being induced on tuesday so probably a short period after that, but obviously its all very dependent on how that goes, so i dont wanna say by x time and then not be able to do it

Okay, understood! Thanks Bunny!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1522 on: Sun, 18 October 2015, 01:17:38 »

GMK on the left and JTK on the right. I found that the GMK was slightly ligther.

(Attachment Link)

not my picture but jtk on left

Show Image

To both of these - thank you :)

I asked for side by side comparisons a little while ago.  JTK has slightly larger legends - this is great!

I haven't seen anything wrong with JTK yet - can't wait for my WoB set to arrive :D

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #1523 on: Sun, 18 October 2015, 12:01:02 »
is there a expected timeline on when the sliders are going to get to you? I'm moving on the 31st, and I might need to change my shipping address if it's far off.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1524 on: Sun, 18 October 2015, 12:10:05 »
is there a expected timeline on when the sliders are going to get to you? I'm moving on the 31st, and I might need to change my shipping address if it's far off.

you can change your address at any time on the site sir

so just update it accordingly

Offline frostylove

« Reply #1525 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 00:48:11 »
114216-0

Pretty good set except the weird looking "ESc" Key
Change it to cherry key then everything is fine
Suhr Custom Standard Carve Top
Manson DL-1 Matt Bellamy Signature
Marshall JVM410H + 1960A
Lovepedal Kanji Enternity

Offline nickheller

• Cherry ML life
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • hickneller.com
« Reply #1526 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 00:57:09 »
That looks nice frostylove! I am currently using my set on my b.face, the caps feel really nice!
« Last Edit: Mon, 19 October 2015, 06:22:23 by nickheller »

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #1527 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 01:03:43 »
oh lawd I can't wait to get these on the HHKB... as usual tons of thx to ctrlalt for legit stuff!!!

now back to my pumpkin carving  :-*
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1528 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 09:15:06 »
(Attachment Link)

Pretty good set except the weird looking "ESc" Key
Change it to cherry key then everything is fine

looks great

Offline theanyday

• love love love
« Reply #1529 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 19:19:03 »
Got my set in although I haven't had the chance to really go over them as far as quality or anything but at face value they look great!  :thumb:
MIRA SE | White Fox w/ 67g Zealios | POK3R w/ Blues | K70 w/ Browns | Planck w/ Greens | NovaTouch TKL

Offline Flamingchook

• There are no dumb questions, only forbidden ones.
« Reply #1530 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 19:32:13 »
My order was never marked as shipped but I received my purple caps today. Thank you Bunny and JTK, they are gorgeous.
MX: Filco Majestouch Metalic Blue 104-key w/ MX Brown, JD40 w/ MX Green, ErgoDox w/ MX Blue, GHPad w/ MX Blue. Topre: Realforce 87U 45g. BS: IBM Model M 52G9700 29-OCT-93
Soon™: GH60 w/ 62g MX Clear, [CTRL]ALT 60 w/ MX Green

Offline Flamingchook

• There are no dumb questions, only forbidden ones.
« Reply #1531 on: Tue, 20 October 2015, 06:42:56 »
Sorry for the double post. First of all let me just say that I am in love with these keycaps! This is the colourway that I have been waiting for. It's a dream come true and is definitely my personal endgame keycap set.

I have a couple of issues though. First of all I'm missing a white on purple backspace key. There also appears to be an issue with the white on purple numpad enter key. The bottom stem that the stabilizer should go into is noticeably narrower than the other two stems and doesn't fit onto the board. I haven't seen anyone bring this issue up yet so here's a picture of the underside of the key:

I also have the well established issue with the purple on white |\ key which doesn't really need mentioning at this point.

Thanks again Bunny and JTK for making this set happen. And good luck with the baby Bunny! None of my issues are very urgent so take your time.
MX: Filco Majestouch Metalic Blue 104-key w/ MX Brown, JD40 w/ MX Green, ErgoDox w/ MX Blue, GHPad w/ MX Blue. Topre: Realforce 87U 45g. BS: IBM Model M 52G9700 29-OCT-93
Soon™: GH60 w/ 62g MX Clear, [CTRL]ALT 60 w/ MX Green

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1532 on: Tue, 20 October 2015, 07:01:55 »
Sorry for the double post. First of all let me just say that I am in love with these keycaps! This is the colourway that I have been waiting for. It's a dream come true and is definitely my personal endgame keycap set.

I have a couple of issues though. First of all I'm missing a white on purple backspace key. There also appears to be an issue with the white on purple numpad enter key. The bottom stem that the stabilizer should go into is noticeably narrower than the other two stems and doesn't fit onto the board. I haven't seen anyone bring this issue up yet so here's a picture of the underside of the key:

Show Image

I also have the well established issue with the purple on white |\ key which doesn't really need mentioning at this point.

Thanks again Bunny and JTK for making this set happen. And good luck with the baby Bunny! None of my issues are very urgent so take your time.

hey sir, the wife was induced this morning so i probably only have a couple hours nuntil ill be gone for at least a few days

but ill get those keys all replaced for you, ill be popping up a form as soon as im back to sort all replacement keys, i have plenty of extras on hand so i can sort them as soon as im back around for you

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #1533 on: Tue, 20 October 2015, 07:02:55 »

Show Image

hey sir, the wife was induced this morning so i probably only have a couple hours nuntil ill be gone for at least a few days

but ill get those keys all replaced for you, ill be popping up a form as soon as im back to sort all replacement keys, i have plenty of extras on hand so i can sort them as soon as im back around for you
Congratulations Bunny!!

I hope everything goes smoothly for you both. Exciting times!

Offline frostylove

« Reply #1534 on: Tue, 20 October 2015, 07:03:11 »
Two I\ keys included try another one
Suhr Custom Standard Carve Top
Manson DL-1 Matt Bellamy Signature
Marshall JVM410H + 1960A
Lovepedal Kanji Enternity

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1535 on: Tue, 20 October 2015, 07:13:44 »
...the wife was induced this morning so i probably only have a couple hours nuntil ill be gone for at least a few days

Best of wishes today, so excited for you.

Offline childofthehorn

« Reply #1536 on: Tue, 20 October 2015, 12:09:47 »

Yeah I am betting that there are very few unaffected (maybe the MX clear crowd?).  I have used bits of plastic shopping bag to alleviate mine for testing purposes. Just waiting on some switches for the keyboard build to begin (only takes a day usually). Again, super excited and the quality of the caps is insane. Already starting my new command key sculpt (Not a windows user) which should be cast next week.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1537 on: Tue, 20 October 2015, 14:10:20 »
hey sir, the wife was induced this morning so i probably only have a couple hours until ill be gone for at least a few days

my best to the three of you.  see you in a week or so...  :)

Offline Pieminister

« Reply #1538 on: Tue, 20 October 2015, 16:41:37 »
All the best! Good luck for today!

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1539 on: Tue, 20 October 2015, 18:40:51 »
Congrats Bunny, and good luck.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #1540 on: Wed, 21 October 2015, 05:18:33 »

Show Image

Nice LA!!! Baby bunz on the way!!!
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline just66in

« Reply #1541 on: Wed, 21 October 2015, 06:12:26 »

Show Image

Congratz Bunny, Best wishes! I'm waiting for extra sets to be available in store hahaha

Offline chromatically

« Reply #1542 on: Wed, 21 October 2015, 13:52:40 »

Show Image

grats to you and your wife!!

Offline Goranth

« Reply #1543 on: Wed, 21 October 2015, 15:04:53 »
Hope everything goes well Bunny!

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1544 on: Thu, 22 October 2015, 15:09:53 »
Got mine today.  Thanks Bunny  :)

Missing caps that I can see so far (Home, Blank windowed keys, White windowed Cherry).  I might be confused about some of the caps that I thought were  supposed to be included.

Cross post:
« Last Edit: Sun, 25 October 2015, 00:09:43 by CommonCurt »
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline FunkMasterJ

« Reply #1545 on: Thu, 22 October 2015, 23:26:06 »
Anybody have a solution for the 6u spacebar issue for Topre boards when the cherry sliders drop?

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #1546 on: Thu, 22 October 2015, 23:34:09 »
Anybody have a solution for the 6u spacebar issue for Topre boards when the cherry sliders drop?
You can use white sets where the alpha are white and hope the white matches.

For example, the stock white topre spacebar matches hyperfuse white.

Maybe in the future we can convince bunny and JT to do a spacebar group buy that match the most popular sets.

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #1547 on: Fri, 23 October 2015, 06:58:10 »

Maybe in the future we can convince bunny and JT to do a spacebar group buy that match the most popular sets.

Not sure if you realized but the slider orders are coming shipped with Topre spacebars - so you could totally use the purple one for Hyperfuse

Offline evera

« Reply #1548 on: Fri, 23 October 2015, 13:14:56 »
got my jtk and my ergodox infinity, and decided to see if i could make it work

its missing some spots but overall looks pretty cool

these keycaps are super nice, excited for my hyperfuse and jd40 to ship, haha.

(the labels are all wrong but i just like the color of jtk enough to keep it like this xD)

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #1549 on: Fri, 23 October 2015, 14:59:54 »

Not sure if you realized but the slider orders are coming shipped with Topre spacebars - so you could totally use the purple one for Hyperfuse
I know that, just the stock white is not quite as bright as the JTK one as I've heard, so it'll match hyperfuse a bit better.

Punk did some photos of hyperfuse on his fc660c and he used the stock white topre spacebar.