Author Topic: JT Keycaps Debut GB presented by [CTRL]ALT - shipped  (Read 458322 times)

Offline rpeterclark

• RPTR ❌
Re: JT Keycaps Debut GB presented by [CTRL]ALT - 70% shipped
« Reply #1600 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 06:29:32 »
That's great! I've been super happy with the JTK set I have, and I am really looking forward to a biege set. :)

Offline Want

« Reply #1601 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 06:35:10 »
Update from BunnyLake: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=76707

Thought I'd post it here for those who might miss it.

I start to feel like a broken record, but idgaf; Good luck Bunz, take well care of yourself and your family now.

Offline ImDaBaron

« Reply #1602 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 12:50:00 »
Update from BunnyLake: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=76707

Thought I'd post it here for those who might miss it.

I start to feel like a broken record, but idgaf; Good luck Bunz, take well care of yourself and your family now.

Thanks for posting. Good stuff.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1603 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 11:22:55 »
quick update guys

slider orders are all packed, my mom came to visit the baby for a couple days so most likely ill have them all out on monday, and should be sending notifications over the weekend

i also have a couple of updates regarding the sets themselves

we will be providing an 1800 kit for the 2 colorways in this gb for people who entered this gb, they are being prepared now, once they are ready ill have a form up on the website for people to fill in if they would like a set

second

as you may know, there are a few issues with the current sets, these have all been fixed and quality will constantly be improved, however, that is no good for people who supported us early, being left with a set that isnt as good as people who join later gbs get, so with that in mind

any time we make a fix to the legends or keys in general, we will produce those same fixed keys for this original buy, and provide them for the good folks who supported us early

one of thesefixes we are making, outside of legends right now, is the bottom profile of the asdf row being slightly shorter than it should be, these are being fixed now, and will be replaced for this set when complete

whenever a modification is finished, legacy support will be given for people who joined this original buy

thank you so much for your support and patience

<3
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1604 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 11:26:39 »
Thanks for all you guys are doing!

Excited to put some JTK caps on my realforce.
« Last Edit: Fri, 06 November 2015, 11:30:07 by SpAmRaY »

Offline adamski07

• * Maker
  • adamskimodz|fudorekz12
« Reply #1605 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 11:27:59 »
Yay! Thanks for these updates, Bunny. :)

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #1606 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 11:36:46 »
Question, I'm still waiting for a non-slider order (base + PoW mods) to be sent, I had thought all but a few non-slider orders had gone out... I tried PMing but i know you have been busy, I hadn't heard anything about a problem with my order. Any idea if/when this is going to be sent?
B.Face HHKB - B.mini - Black/Purple Custom

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #1607 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 11:47:47 »
Question, I'm still waiting for a non-slider order (base + PoW mods) to be sent, I had thought all but a few non-slider orders had gone out... I tried PMing but i know you have been busy, I hadn't heard anything about a problem with my order. Any idea if/when this is going to be sent?
I'm waiting on my non-slider order to be shipped as well, so you are not alone. :)
Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1608 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 11:50:21 »
quick update guys

slider orders are all packed, my mom came to visit the baby for a couple days so most likely ill have them all out on monday, and should be sending notifications over the weekend

we will be providing an 1800 kit for the 2 colorways in this gb for people who entered this gb, they are being prepared now, once they are ready ill have a form up on the website for people to fill in if they would like a set

second

as you may know, there are a few issues with the current sets, these have all been fixed and quality will constantly be improved, however, that is no good for people who supported us early, being left with a set that isnt as good as people who join later gbs get, so with that in mind

any time we make a fix to the legends or keys in general, we will produce those same fixed keys for this original buy, and provide them for the good folks who supported us early

one of thesefixes we are making, outside of legends right now, is the bottom profile of the asdf row being slightly shorter than it should be, these are being fixed now, and will be replaced for this set when complete

whenever a modification is finished, legacy support will be given for people who joined this original buy

<3

Great news man.  Thanks for the update.

What color will the sliders be that you are shipping out?
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1609 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 12:11:25 »

those will be going out also

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #1610 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 13:48:35 »
Wohoo.
Thanks for the update

I would assume the sliders that would go up on the store for sale also fall into the category of being available once you feel you can fulfill the orders?

Offline Want

« Reply #1611 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 16:54:27 »
Had to read that update through twice cause it sounded too good to be true.
I didn't read it wrong.

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #1612 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 16:57:50 »

More
quick update guys

second

<3

Glad to hear Bunny, thanks for the update. Can't wait to see these, and future sets.

Hope things are well with you family.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #1613 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 17:47:54 »
quick update guys

second

<3
Dang thats awesome, legacy support for a keyset that is amazing good work bunny and JTK also I know its been asked a few times (Mainly by me :X) but since your sending slider orders out will I get a chance to add another set before they ship as you said we would? :X
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #1614 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 17:52:37 »
quick update guys

second

<3

Great news as always! Thanks Bunny

Offline rm-rf

« Reply #1615 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 17:54:13 »
Thank You!
I've been biting my lip waiting for this set.

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #1616 on: Sat, 07 November 2015, 09:48:38 »
Bunny, the support that you are offering with this set is amazing.  :-*

Offline neverused

« Reply #1617 on: Sat, 07 November 2015, 11:16:16 »
Think there is a second JTK buy coming up on the CTRLalt board too
Along with the surprise set bunny hasn't advertised yet. :D

Yes, that "in the ballpark of Classic Beige" he alluded to: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=75635.msg1887765#msg1887765

thatll be in the new store as soon as i feel comfortable enough to be able to ship it as orders come in and not keep people waiting
I've been holding out to see what these will be

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1618 on: Sat, 07 November 2015, 13:18:48 »
quick update guys

second

<3
I'm confused.

So, I can get legacy keys that are fixed for this gb when I join the next gb. Right?

Also, will  a new post be created to sign up for 1800 keys?

Thanks.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1619 on: Sat, 07 November 2015, 19:20:19 »

quick update guys

second

<3
I'm confused.

So, I can get legacy keys that are fixed for this gb when I join the next gb. Right?

Also, will  a new post be created to sign up for 1800 keys?

Thanks.

The way I'm reading it, when things are fixed they'll be provided to original group buy participants, doesn't say you have to join the newest group buy.

It says a form will be put up on their website when the 1800 kits are ready for those that want them.

Offline skaloola

« Reply #1620 on: Sun, 08 November 2015, 00:55:53 »
whats an 1800 kit? (believe me, i searched)

Offline Bomble

« Reply #1621 on: Sun, 08 November 2015, 01:01:58 »
whats an 1800 kit? (believe me, i searched)

The caps necessary to properly cover a keyboard with Cherry G80-1800 layout

http://deskthority.net/wiki/Cherry_G80-1800

Offline darkclone24

« Reply #1622 on: Sun, 08 November 2015, 11:54:53 »
Finally got around to mounting my WoB caps on my Choc Mini.

Imgur Album: http://imgur.com/a/HOnkm
RS84 67g Zealio Purple | Choc Mini MX Black | WASD V2 MX Clear | Golbat 78g Zealio Purple | Duck Octagon V2 MX Clear

Offline orangeju1ce

« Reply #1623 on: Sun, 08 November 2015, 16:43:11 »
yay thank you!! i can't wait for my set to arrive.. it's been so long @_@.  I haven't been this excited since the pulse mito keyset :)

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #1624 on: Sun, 08 November 2015, 19:01:12 »
Hey! I know its a longshot but are there any more base sets of the purple set?
HHKB Pro 1| Poker 2(MX Browns)| Leopold FC200R (MX Blue)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yup, that tasted purple" -Lulu

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/138889771@N05/

Offline theanyday

• love love love
« Reply #1625 on: Sun, 08 November 2015, 21:00:31 »
quick update guys

second

<3

Bunny,

First off thatnks for the "legacy support" that's so badass, I do have one question/concern about that tho. I will be moving in the next week or two and am wondering about changing my address for all those future key fixes. Again thanks for everything.
MIRA SE | White Fox w/ 67g Zealios | POK3R w/ Blues | K70 w/ Browns | Planck w/ Greens | NovaTouch TKL

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1626 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 17:51:14 »
hey folks, havent got the orders out yet as ive had to wait on cody getting back form holiday, the orders arent ported over to the new site yet and ive been having a nightmare getting in to the old version whilst he has been gone

he gets back from holiday late tonight, latest ill have the majority of whats left out is thursday, as that day i have the in laws popping over to help out with the baby so i can get some things done

thanks

sorry im not around much, but any concerns or special requests, please pm me and ill get to the as soon as i possibly can

thanks

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1627 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 07:06:57 »
got my login to the old site sorted

expect to see tons of notifications going out in a couple hours time

and the next gb going up shortly

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #1628 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 07:19:07 »

Excitement levels increasing :D
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline dakuzo

« Reply #1629 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 07:56:57 »

Just got my shipping notification  :thumb:
Digilog Realforce 87u - 45g - GMK Dolch
Leopold FC660C - JTK WoB
GoN Nerd Crystal TKL - 62g Mx Blacks - JTK PoW
Duck Octagon - Gateron Blacks - Miami Odessa R4

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1630 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 08:18:37 »

great i was worried they werent going out

Offline aznairjordan

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1631 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 09:28:22 »

Got mine too! Just wondering if you received a pm from me about this order?
TGR Jane CE|FC660C|Orion V2
GMK Hyperfuse|GMK Olivetti|GMK Red Alert|Soulfree's Teal|GMK Cyan

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1632 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 09:31:46 »

Got mine too! Just wondering if you received a pm from me about this order?

i havent been through all my pms yet i have a huge huge backlog

if it is something pressing about the order, send it over again ill be online about 10 more mins

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Re: JT Keycaps Debut GB presented by [CTRL]ALT - shipped
« Reply #1633 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 09:33:41 »
ok guys

all orders done

there are about 80 orders left to drop off, and they will be dropped off thursday

ill sort out some packing pics etc tomorrow some time

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1634 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 09:45:24 »
some time tomorrow ill have the full list of extras also and will pop them up in the store for you good folks

also of note

for everyone who joined this gb

if you also join the second gb, as a way of saying thanks for supporting us and putting up with the delays, you will get the extension pack for no extra charge as a token of our gratitude

Offline Dreamre

• kbdlife
« Reply #1635 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 10:20:37 »
some time tomorrow ill have the full list of extras also and will pop them up in the store for you good folks

also of note

if you also join the second gb, as a way of saying thanks for supporting us and putting up with the delays, you will get the extension pack for no extra charge as a token of our gratitude

Hi bunny,

For those who received damaged keys from the original set, do you know when we can expect replacements? Also, do you know when we can expect replacements for the \| key (purple on white).

Thank you. :)

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #1636 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 10:36:54 »
Sliders and WoB on the way... Hawtdawg!!!
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline apolotary

• Кто-нибудь купите мои клавиатуры ;__;
« Reply #1637 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 10:59:47 »
Just a minor question about sliders, how does the spacebar work with FC660c/HHKB? As far as I remember it is slightly shorter than its cherry counterparts, so I'm curious if it's going to fit. Sorry if this was asked before.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1638 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 11:00:54 »

also of note

Hi bunny,

For those who received damaged keys from the original set, do you know when we can expect replacements? Also, do you know when we can expect replacements for the \| key (purple on white).

Thank you. :)

the replacement \ keys are on the way to me

as for other keys

ill get these sets dropped off thursday, and get some sort of form up for any damaged or missing keys, and get them replaced as and when people fill out the form

but ill probably wait the extra few days for the \ keys to get to me so i can combine shipping

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1639 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 11:01:23 »
Just a minor question about sliders, how does the spacebar work with FC660c/HHKB? As far as I remember it is slightly shorter than its cherry counterparts, so I'm curious if it's going to fit. Sorry if this was asked before.

we are providing cherry profile topre spacebars in all colours that match this set, there are pics of them in the thread

Offline apolotary

• Кто-нибудь купите мои клавиатуры ;__;
« Reply #1640 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 11:04:27 »

we are providing cherry profile topre spacebars in all colours that match this set, there are pics of them in the thread

So stoked, thanks! :)

Offline eksuen

• Ambassador of explosions.
« Reply #1641 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 11:08:03 »

Got mine too!

Got mine three! :D ;D :thumb:

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #1642 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 11:08:27 »
Wohoo.
Got my shipping notice :)

Thanks again for all the work, guys :)

Offline Prankk

« Reply #1643 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 11:59:05 »
Just received notice that these are on their way. Thanks for all the work you guys have done to make this happen. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #1644 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 16:30:25 »
Just got my shipping notification - thanks Bunny :)

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #1645 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 17:53:29 »
Just got my shipping notice by way of radio_killah! Thanks for the great work guys, I'm stoked!

Offline childofthehorn

« Reply #1646 on: Wed, 11 November 2015, 00:40:54 »
She isn't 100% done yet, but nearly there.

Thanks especially for the Windowed caps lock. Having that contextual caps lock is a real wow factor. Still need to put in the underglow LEDs and some programming, but overall I think that...

I will post better pictures once its daytime and the Krap goes on there. Purple Anodized plate, Sprit white PCB, mixture of purple and white clear LEDs (so not visible when off), and Gateron Blues with 62g gp springs.

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #1647 on: Wed, 11 November 2015, 01:16:08 »

Thanks especially for the Windowed caps lock. Having that contextual caps lock is a real wow factor. Still need to put in the underglow LEDs and some programming, but overall I think that...

Show Image

I will post better pictures once its daytime and the Krap goes on there. Purple Anodized plate, Sprit white PCB, mixture of purple and white clear LEDs (so not visible when off), and Gateron Blues with 62g gp springs.
Mind letting me know where you got your purple LEDs? I need some for an upcoming build and haven't found ones that I am confident will look purple.

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #1648 on: Wed, 11 November 2015, 01:58:22 »

Show Image

Mind letting me know where you got your purple LEDs? I need some for an upcoming build and haven't found ones that I am confident will look purple.

Would also like to know!
Great looking board by the way

Offline Glissant

« Reply #1649 on: Wed, 11 November 2015, 03:54:59 »
In my testing I've found that LEDs sold as purple will almost always be more pink than purple, and the only way I've found to get closer to the blue spectrum was by using UV LEDs.