Author Topic: JT Keycaps Debut GB presented by [CTRL]ALT - shipped  (Read 458328 times)

Offline LXXXIX

• Just remember all caps when you spell the man name
Re: JT Keycaps Debut GB presented by [CTRL]ALT - shipped
« Reply #1800 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 07:55:38 »
Are there any more extras left? I know I may be late.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1801 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 08:56:13 »
Are there any more extras left? I know I may be late.

I have extras, you can ether wait for them to go up in the store, or send me a pm with a shipping address, pp email and a list of what you would like and I can send you an invoice and get those out to you next time I'm shipping, most likely Monday to Wednesday next week
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Dreamre

• kbdlife
« Reply #1802 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 11:26:15 »
some time tomorrow ill have the full list of extras also and will pop them up in the store for you good folks

also of note

for everyone who joined this gb

if you also join the second gb, as a way of saying thanks for supporting us and putting up with the delays, you will get the extension pack for no extra charge as a token of our gratitude

Hi bunny,

For those who received damaged keys from the original set, do you know when we can expect replacements? Also, do you know when we can expect replacements for the \| key (purple on white).

Thank you. :)

the replacement \ keys are on the way to me

as for other keys

ill get these sets dropped off thursday, and get some sort of form up for any damaged or missing keys, and get them replaced as and when people fill out the form

but ill probably wait the extra few days for the \ keys to get to me so i can combine shipping

Sorry for being bothersome., but when can we expect to see a form for damaged keys? I only have one damaged key and I need the 2 \| replacements.

Thank you.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1803 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 11:31:53 »
some time tomorrow ill have the full list of extras also and will pop them up in the store for you good folks

also of note

for everyone who joined this gb

if you also join the second gb, as a way of saying thanks for supporting us and putting up with the delays, you will get the extension pack for no extra charge as a token of our gratitude

Hi bunny,

For those who received damaged keys from the original set, do you know when we can expect replacements? Also, do you know when we can expect replacements for the \| key (purple on white).

Thank you. :)

the replacement \ keys are on the way to me

as for other keys

ill get these sets dropped off thursday, and get some sort of form up for any damaged or missing keys, and get them replaced as and when people fill out the form

but ill probably wait the extra few days for the \ keys to get to me so i can combine shipping

Sorry for being bothersome., but when can we expect to see a form for damaged keys? I only have one damaged key and I need the 2 \| replacements.

Thank you.

As soon as it's ready

Offline ccc24

• HHKB , Ergodox
« Reply #1804 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 12:03:30 »
ill have more pics soon but here are the models

Show Image

Picking up these for sure. Anyone know what the best lube for topre sliders? I currently have Krytox GPL-103, is that fine?

i have some amazing topre lube, if you shoot me a pm ill send you a few vials of it for cost of shipping

Hey Bunny I was just wondering if you got my PM? I would be more than happy to pay for shipping
 Happy Thanksgiving everyone :thumb:

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1805 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 12:15:00 »

Show Image

Picking up these for sure. Anyone know what the best lube for topre sliders? I currently have Krytox GPL-103, is that fine?

i have some amazing topre lube, if you shoot me a pm ill send you a few vials of it for cost of shipping

Hey Bunny I was just wondering if you got my PM? I would be more than happy to pay for shipping

i need to go through some pms tonight

but its no problem, just make sure you included your address in the pm and if not send me one with it

thanks

Offline ccc24

• HHKB , Ergodox
« Reply #1806 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 12:20:51 »

Show Image

i need to go through some pms tonight

but its no problem, just make sure you included your address in the pm and if not send me one with it

thanks

Alright will do. Thanks

Offline Dreamre

• kbdlife
« Reply #1807 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 12:36:49 »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1808 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 12:43:36 »

As soon as it's ready

Thank you :thumb:

we really want it built in to the site so that people can get emails when things ship etc and so itll be like having any other order when you have somthing missing or damaged

however i dont wanna keep people waiting

so if it isnt finished by monday

ill look in to doing it the manual way

Offline Pdub

« Reply #1809 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 13:45:30 »
I wish I got in on this.  :-[

Offline Dreamre

• kbdlife
« Reply #1810 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 14:02:22 »

As soon as it's ready

Thank you :thumb:

we really want it built in to the site so that people can get emails when things ship etc and so itll be like having any other order when you have somthing missing or damaged

however i dont wanna keep people waiting

so if it isnt finished by monday

ill look in to doing it the manual way

Completely understand! It's just hard having to check both this thread and the GMK Hyperfuse thread for the resolution of damaged keys. I'm just afraid I may miss something... :'(

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1811 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 14:39:31 »
Really excited for this 8) although I'm kind of bummed I didn't grab a white on black
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline RoastPotatoes

• * Maker
    • RoastPotatoes Keyboard Blog
« Reply #1812 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 16:27:23 »
I put them on a Nerd TKL

Accompanying typing video

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #1813 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 16:29:57 »
Still got to take some photos... I'm a terrible procrastinator...

WoB is way more awesome than what I was expecting it to be - really understated and classy

Offline Pemdas

• (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ᶠᶫᵒᵃᵗᶦᶰᵍ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶠᶫʸ
« Reply #1814 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 18:27:08 »

Show Image

Sliders look great!

Quick question about using them though. How would you go about using the stabilized keys? I'm planning on putting the purple set on my realforce but I'm worried about the extra MX pins on the bottom of the modifier keys.
HHKB2 | Orion v2 | TGR-03 Proto | Octagon v2 | JD45 | BlackBird | Mira SE | Viper v2 | SX60 | E8-v1 | Alice | LZ GH v2 | No 1/65 | 910SE | Kyuu | LZ CLS ms | UNIKORN | PhysiX

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #1815 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 19:15:39 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1816 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 19:43:11 »
Still got to take some photos... I'm a terrible procrastinator...

WoB is way more awesome than what I was expecting it to be - really understated and classy

I've been using mine on MX greens all week.

It looks and geels fantastic!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Vimto

« Reply #1817 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 20:27:05 »
Annoyed I missed out on this, the purple looks amazing.

HHKB Pro 2    HHKB Pro 2   Realforce 87U       WhiteFox        Keyboardio
   BT Hasu                              55g 10th      The True Fox        Model 01
  Controller                        Anniversary Ed.     On Order         On Order

Offline minhtuan0201

« Reply #1818 on: Sat, 28 November 2015, 06:41:31 »
I've just received the set today, It's so nice but not really good as the filco default set.

That's weird - difference for me between stock caps and thick ABS (like JTK) is night and day

Is it your first set apart from the stock filco caps?
Yeah! this is my first set. Stabilizer Insert is so losing for JTK set, I have to insert some paper to make it tight...

Offline NoblesseOblige

« Reply #1819 on: Sat, 28 November 2015, 13:53:10 »
Edit: Never mind, I see on the last page they have been. Hope my set arrives soon.
« Last Edit: Sat, 28 November 2015, 13:58:29 by NoblesseOblige »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1820 on: Sat, 28 November 2015, 21:19:00 »
I've just received the set today, It's so nice but not really good as the filco default set.

That's weird - difference for me between stock caps and thick ABS (like JTK) is night and day

Is it your first set apart from the stock filco caps?
Yeah! this is my first set. Stabilizer Insert is so losing for JTK set, I have to insert some paper to make it tight...

That happens with a lot of sets.

It is much better for the set to be a little bit loose than to be too tight - too many horror stories about people ripping switches apart trying to remove keycaps :eek:
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline pera

« Reply #1821 on: Sun, 29 November 2015, 14:49:18 »
I got them! I love the colors and thickness  :) it's a fantastic set. Thank you Bunny and [CTRL]ALT!

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #1822 on: Sun, 29 November 2015, 19:16:03 »
I got them! I love the colors and thickness  :) it's a fantastic set. Thank you Bunny and [CTRL]ALT!

Show Image

Your bottom row... it's just not right.

Offline techmattr

« Reply #1823 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 00:26:43 »
It's going to be my daily office grinder for a while.  :thumb:

Offline pera

« Reply #1824 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 12:17:15 »

Show Image

Your bottom row... it's just not right.

hah I will make it work

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #1825 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 19:50:51 »
Mr. Bunny, I was trying to wait until the form was posted, but I'm having significant problems with my home row. Namely the 'K' and 'S' keys, they will work themselves loose enough under normal typing that sometimes they pop off. Most of this row is loose and will become crooked, but the 'K' and 'S' keys are incredibly loose. I've got some other issues too, but this is the most pressing. Let me know if I should PM you any info. Thanks again for everything!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1826 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 15:51:46 »
Mr. Bunny, I was trying to wait until the form was posted, but I'm having significant problems with my home row. Namely the 'K' and 'S' keys, they will work themselves loose enough under normal typing that sometimes they pop off. Most of this row is loose and will become crooked, but the 'K' and 'S' keys are incredibly loose. I've got some other issues too, but this is the most pressing. Let me know if I should PM you any info. Thanks again for everything!

sorry to hear that sir, shoot me a pm tomorrow and ill get some replacements sorted for you

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #1827 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 19:57:52 »

sorry to hear that sir, shoot me a pm tomorrow and ill get some replacements sorted for you

PM'd. Thanks!

Offline skaloola

« Reply #1828 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 11:42:59 »
i don't understand why my post was deleted?  maybe it was bad timing with the downtime yesterday?

i've emailed you back and forth several times regarding my missing Lime addon pack for SA Retro and updating my shipping address (for JTK caps, sliders, and limes).  Last time I heard from you was a month now though.  I'm trying to be patient and I really don't like to keep feeling like I'm bugging you guys everytime I reach out.  This is is in regards to order #282895.

as I said in my email I really at least need my shipping address updated as there's no way to do it on your site. 

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1829 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 11:45:53 »
i don't understand why my post was deleted?  maybe it was bad timing with the downtime yesterday?

i've emailed you back and forth several times regarding my missing Lime addon pack for SA Retro and updating my shipping address (for JTK caps, sliders, and limes).  Last time I heard from you was a month now though.  I'm trying to be patient and I really don't like to keep feeling like I'm bugging you guys everytime I reach out.  This is is in regards to order #282895.

as I said in my email I really at least need my shipping address updated as there's no way to do it on your site.

you are posting in the wrong thread

but if you read the retro thread

i have posted a couple days ago about exactly what to do about any missing items

if you sent me a pm, i cant help that there was a geekhack rollback and i never got it

Offline skaloola

« Reply #1830 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 12:37:03 »

you are posting in the wrong thread

but if you read the retro thread

i have posted a couple days ago about exactly what to do about any missing items

if you sent me a pm, i cant help that there was a geekhack rollback and i never got it

no, hadn't sent PMs to you.  my last email to you was on Nov 28 subject "Re: Your order #282895 is on the way!".

My most immediate problem is making sure you have my updated shipping address for my JTK keycaps order which is why I posted here.

if the "post from a couple days ago" is the one that basically says to PM you, I'll do that.. I'm not trying to be difficult it's just that our original correspondence was email (which also has all the history / order info) and just trying to figure out the proper channel to communicate with you.  so i'll switch to PMs now I guess.

thank you

Offline gabba-gool

« Reply #1831 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 12:27:00 »
Bunny, just out of curiosity are any of these sets still around? I think I remember you saying more would be in the store soon but I may be mistaken. Thanks

Offline NoblesseOblige

« Reply #1832 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 14:40:50 »
Still no update on if my set has shipped. Are my PMs not making it to you, Bunny or Cody?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1833 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 14:41:44 »
Still no update on if my set has shipped. Are my PMs not making it to you, Bunny or Cody?

nope havent had a pm from you, perhaps it was during the rollback

you can email me at bunnylake@ctrlalt.io if you would prefer

but i have updated in the thread that all sets had shipped, unless you had a pm order in which case to contact me with the info

Offline NoblesseOblige

« Reply #1834 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 14:43:23 »

nope havent had a pm from you, perhaps it was during the rollback

you can email me at bunnylake@ctrlalt.io if you would prefer

but i have updated in the thread that all sets had shipped, unless you had a pm order in which case to contact me with the info

Thanks, I'll e-mail you.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1835 on: Sun, 06 December 2015, 03:00:26 »
Sent an email and tested out the improved contact form on the site about some problems with my set.
« Last Edit: Sun, 06 December 2015, 03:02:45 by nubbinator »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1836 on: Sun, 06 December 2015, 08:42:26 »
Sent an email and tested out the improved contact form on the site about some problems with my set.

the new cons\tact stuff isnt out yet

however

im doing some wrapping up today

could anyone who has anything outstanding on this buy other than sliders please contact me

let me know an order number or invoice number if it was via pm, and what the order included and ill get it looked in to for you

could anyone who needs any replacement keys please pm me, include the details above and current shipping address, i will have them packed today and out tomorrow

Offline mason

• have fun with her, ryan
« Reply #1837 on: Sun, 06 December 2015, 10:26:56 »
the new cons\tact stuff isnt out yet

however

im doing some wrapping up today

could anyone who has anything outstanding on this buy other than sliders please contact me

let me know an order number or invoice number if it was via pm, and what the order included and ill get it looked in to for you

could anyone who needs any replacement keys please pm me, include the details above and current shipping address, i will have them packed today and out tomorrow

Just pm'd

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1838 on: Sun, 06 December 2015, 11:15:13 »

I sent it by the email you posted,  but I can PM it too.  It's a missing key, two keys with junk embedded in them, and one with a messed up stem.

Offline rpeterclark

• RPTR ❌
« Reply #1839 on: Sun, 06 December 2015, 12:18:08 »
PM'd! Thanks Bunny!

Offline Kirfloof

« Reply #1840 on: Sun, 06 December 2015, 20:28:57 »
Thanks, also pm'd regarding missing keys.

Offline pirateluffy

« Reply #1841 on: Mon, 07 December 2015, 01:25:10 »
Thanks, just dropped you another PM regarding my missing key and order number.

Offline Vizir

« Reply #1842 on: Tue, 08 December 2015, 12:32:09 »
is there a list of which keys should be included in which set? i have yet to open my set and check...

Offline joey

« Reply #1843 on: Tue, 08 December 2015, 12:33:24 »
is there a list of which keys should be included in which set? i have yet to open my set and check...

Here https://ctrlalt.io/buys/jtk-debut

Offline Vizir

« Reply #1844 on: Tue, 08 December 2015, 16:36:38 »

Here https://ctrlalt.io/buys/jtk-debut
Cool. Thanks!

Offline joey

« Reply #1845 on: Tue, 08 December 2015, 17:17:22 »
Got my PoW set today.... looks awesome :thumb:

I love the cherry and the anchor keys, they look great!

Some keys in my prototype PCB:

Thanks BunnyLake & JT!

Offline whiskytango

• Don't touch the trim
« Reply #1846 on: Wed, 09 December 2015, 10:14:34 »
Put my set on today, I love them.

Question: Is there no windowed key for a normal caps lock? I thought there was at least going to be a blank windowed key for it. But the only windowed one I see is a stepped caps lock.

BTW I love that the blank windowed keys turned out to be printed. More than I expected. Nice touch! I was just expecting a windowed normal caps lock for some reason, although admittedly I don't see one in the layout pictures now that I really look. If there's not a windowed caps lock, any future plans for them?
I stay busy with work and family these days, but I'm still around, lurking.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1847 on: Wed, 09 December 2015, 11:58:36 »

Question: Is there no windowed key for a normal caps lock? I thought there was at least going to be a blank windowed key for it. But the only windowed one I see is a stepped caps lock.

BTW I love that the blank windowed keys turned out to be printed. More than I expected. Nice touch! I was just expecting a windowed normal caps lock for some reason, although admittedly I don't see one in the layout pictures now that I really look. If there's not a windowed caps lock, any future plans for them?

there wasnt one in this set, but ill pass that a long for sure

Offline whiskytango

• Don't touch the trim
« Reply #1848 on: Wed, 09 December 2015, 12:22:34 »

there wasnt one in this set, but ill pass that a long for sure

Cool, thanks. Anyone know where to get one? A WoB cherry profile windowed caps lock, NON-stepped?
I stay busy with work and family these days, but I'm still around, lurking.

Offline HTN47

• Mr. SoCal
« Reply #1849 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 16:16:26 »
My set was shipped with 2 of the 6.25u space bars. Will I be able to get a 7u sent to me? I'm willing to pay for the shipping at this point.
What is love.... Baby don't hurt me... No more!!