geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[GB] GMK Rainy Day | Production Complete! Shipping has began!

<< < (17/18) > >>

mcheddadi:
just got mine today! looks awesome!

🥰

Owl:
Hello everyone! Just wanted to shout out all the supporters of this project. Rainy Day has shipped to a lot of folks and most people should have theirs by the end of the month. It's been a great a success and I am so happy to see all the folks online sharing pictures of their set on their boards and desks. It's surreal really. So thank you for everyone that helped make this a reality.

I also wanted to let you know that extras are going live on many vendors. Be sure to check them out if you are thinking about snagging a kit or a mat that you might have missed. Get em while they last! If you happen to pay a visit to Kono, consider using my affiliate link. https://kono.store/?sca_ref=2354064.6BylroSid3. It gives me a little kick-back which is appreciated and will help support the giveaways that are coming up!

I have:
2x base kits
2x Hangul kits
2x Spacebar kits
2x Novelty kits
2x Concrete deskmats
2x Streetlight deskmats

I will be giving them each away individually on my Discord soon! So be sure to stop by if you would like to win!

Thank you all again for everything!

hkhawk:
I love the keycaps but Kono's packaging is completely unacceptable. A padded envelope is not a good enough method to ship expensive keycaps.

wholypantalones:

--- Quote from: hkhawk on Wed, 20 July 2022, 14:02:35 ---I love the keycaps but Kono's packaging is completely unacceptable. A padded envelope is not a good enough method to ship expensive keycaps.

--- End quote ---

Yep, I haven't unwrapped the caps yet but both of my trays are cracked on both sides. Thanks Kono!

SuddenlyDonkey:
Kono also.

Mailed safely in this:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version