geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

Group Buy Rules and Guidelines (Updated 2023-09-11)

<< < (6/9) > >>

HoffmanMyster:

--- Quote from: ZOMOPLUS on Thu, 09 December 2021, 00:39:22 ---Hi, I wonder if the post count of 25 means the threads count or the count of anything posted in the forum by the member. Thx.

--- End quote ---

Hey :) The post count requirement refers to any post (thread or response) in a subforum which counts posts (some forums, like Off Topic, do not count posts).

cheswick:
Waiting for the approval of my GB now for more then 60 hours, got no message if anything is missing. Is there a way to get in touch with a mod to check on the GB?

dvorcol:

--- Quote from: cheswick on Wed, 16 March 2022, 09:57:14 ---Waiting for the approval of my GB now for more then 60 hours, got no message if anything is missing. Is there a way to get in touch with a mod to check on the GB?

--- End quote ---

Did you click the "Report to moderator" link at the bottom of your new thread?

nFaiz:
If there would be an instock product would it still be posted in the GB sub form or somewhere else?

suicidal_orange:

--- Quote from: nFaiz on Wed, 04 May 2022, 21:06:50 ---If there would be an instock product would it still be posted in the GB sub form or somewhere else?

--- End quote ---
It would be somewhere else - Artisan Services if it's a small amount or handmade and Vendor if it's being sold by a professional.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version