geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[GB] The Gentoo - A Penguin Themed 65% Keyboard | Currently LIVE

<< < (3/21) > >>

superjackie:
I assume the white case is with the silver pvd and  black case has graphite, right?

What are the dimensions of this board? Could you post the layout/picture for hotswap pcb?

Abec13:

--- Quote from: superjackie on Mon, 23 May 2022, 00:08:25 ---I assume the white case is with the silver pvd and  black case has graphite, right?

What are the dimensions of this board? Could you post the layout/picture for hotswap pcb?

--- End quote ---

That is correct, the black case is sporting the graphite PVD, the white case has Silver PVD.

Here is the layout for the hotswap PCB: https://imgur.com/Jdt26ji

CookieFlow:
There is a picture of the inside of the weight that looks  like PVD Brass, but the outside is sandblasted?

I would have liked to see an option for Gold PVD upgrade on the outside of the weight and the sides.
I don't think the Graphite works that well on green/blue and Silver is a bit boring for me.
Sandblasted brass looks pretty dull imo, but would look amazing with a PVD finish.

Rilow:
Any news on EU availability?

8um8lebee:

--- Quote from: Abec13 on Sun, 22 May 2022, 21:16:22 ---
Here is a comparison of Silver PVD vs the Graphite PVD
Show Image

--- End quote ---

I think definitely silver pvd for me. Would you have more photos of the actual boards? Good to see the differences in the proto navy and the renders (?) shown in the IC. Marcia's stream of the navy one helped too. Specifically interested in see what the green actually looks like.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version