geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[GB] CA66 Custom Keyboard Kit Round 2 (Shipping Now)

<< < (3/206) > >>

KoalaKaiser:

--- Quote from: gregoryturtle on Thu, 16 August 2018, 18:20:14 ---
--- Quote from: KoalaKaiser on Thu, 16 August 2018, 18:17:30 ---
--- Quote from: Lyle88 on Thu, 16 August 2018, 17:51:39 ---I'm confused why the group buy says $275usd per kit but on the website it shows $340?

It includes shipping which is a flat rate + transaction PayPal fees
Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

The transaction and sales fee are included within the price on the website.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Doh. Sorry I've been on overnight shifts, lack of sleep and all of that good stuff. Thanks!  ;)

Ephemeral:

--- Quote from: vonswoopington on Thu, 16 August 2018, 12:39:07 ---Finally!  BTW it shows as sold out but I'm going to assume it's still being set up.

--- End quote ---

GB start is listed as Aug 17th. Probably won’t be able to order until tomorrow.

jrfhoutx:

--- Quote from: gregoryturtle on Thu, 16 August 2018, 18:19:15 --- :D ;D ;D ;D

Does anyone know what sort of battery the BT version uses? Would love an example/link to one, just so I don't get the wrong one and blow my keyboard up 😅

--- End quote ---

If you look in the pics of the first post of the IC (linked in the first post here) there’s a picture of a BT PCB with a battery with specs. The one shown in the pic is a single cell LiPo @3.7V 3000mAh. So I would imagine you could really use anything that’s 3.7V and fits in the case.

codyeatworld:
Saw this keyboard in Seattle and loved it, count me in!

PlayKeyboardTW:

--- Quote from: jrfhoutx on Thu, 16 August 2018, 16:53:08 ---
--- Quote from: cijanzen on Thu, 16 August 2018, 13:21:35 ---Perhaps add clarification that at least at this time the BT PCB only supports TMK?

--- End quote ---

I never really heard any clarification on this, but if it supports TMK, why can it not support QMK? is it just that the port hasn't been done, or is it that the port isn't possible?

--- End quote ---

BT PCB supports TMK only at the moment. Maybe someone might able to get it goes with QMK.

--- Quote from: gregoryturtle on Thu, 16 August 2018, 18:19:15 --- :D ;D ;D ;D

Does anyone know what sort of battery the BT version uses? Would love an example/link to one, just so I don't get the wrong one and blow my keyboard up 😅

--- End quote ---

A 3.7g lithium battery will do. You can decide the size you want to put in since there's much space inside. :thumb:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version