Author Topic: wasd keyboards site in Europe?  (Read 3486 times)

Offline xeon123

wasd keyboards site in Europe?
« on: Fri, 29 November 2013, 10:47:58 »
I want to buy blank keycaps for my Razer Blackwidow Tournament, but the only place that I find that have keycaps is wasd keyboards. I am from Europe, and I would like to buy the keycaps without having to pay the international mail. Is there a similar site like wasd keyboards site in Europe?

Offline BlueBär

Re: wasd keyboards site in Europe?
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 29 November 2013, 10:57:16 »
The only european sites I know of are Keyboardco and Qwerkeys. Keyboardco offers blank keycaps, but the Blackwidow uses a bunch of non-standard sized keycaps. You could however get a blank set from them and the non-standard sized caps from WASD.

Why do you consider this off-topic?

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 29 November 2013, 11:05:08 »
Actually QWERkeys is better for BW since they have 1.5 bottom row keys which WASD does not. Should be able to get complete set there except for the spacebar probably.

Offline BlueBär

« Reply #3 on: Fri, 29 November 2013, 11:07:14 »
Actually QWERkeys is better for BW since they have 1.5 bottom row keys which WASD does not. Should be able to get complete set there except for the spacebar probably.

They don't seem to offer any full sets or am I missing something?

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 29 November 2013, 11:17:32 »
Hmn, I guess they stopped offering? I know they used to have alpha set + modifiers packs. Maybe can still get if contact them and ask... I don't know.

Offline BlueBär

« Reply #5 on: Fri, 29 November 2013, 11:22:06 »
Afaik they're redoing the whole shop, getting new items and selling off the old stock, so that could be the reason why.