Author Topic: America Fu*k Yeah  (Read 232279 times)

Offline keyboardlover

• Hey Paul Walker, Click It or Ticket!
    • http://www.keyboardlover.com
Re: America Fu*k Yeah
« Reply #200 on: Mon, 03 December 2012, 17:44:09 »
I agree with you, most people are awful.

That's cuz most people are statists.

Oh God... so you guys are reminding me there's an election tomorrow. Which reminds me I'm not voting... AND IT FEELS GRREEEAAAAAATTT!!!!

Congrats! Not voting is the only vote that says "F**k you, I'm not playing your game".

Offline poopmat

« Reply #201 on: Mon, 03 December 2012, 19:33:04 »
REΛLFORCE 103u, Ergodex DX1, IBM model M, Daskeyboard II, QFR brown,

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #202 on: Mon, 03 December 2012, 19:41:14 »

« Last Edit: Mon, 03 December 2012, 19:47:10 by keyboardlover »

Offline razorsharpgears

• TheOriginalBecker
    • Becker's 市場 рынок Markt - Sell/Buy/Trade
« Reply #203 on: Mon, 03 December 2012, 20:07:40 »
'MERICA
« Last Edit: Thu, 03 January 2013, 00:03:29 by razorsharpgears »
Here at GeekClack, time isn't worth anything because CCs are money.
"You cannot plan the future. Only presumptuous fools plan. The wise man steers."
— Cosmo Lavish
|WTB/T/S| Thread ←Link

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #204 on: Mon, 03 December 2012, 20:13:08 »
I love how often people assume Americans are fat. I spotted this lovely lass in Ireland last summer.

'Muriland!

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #205 on: Mon, 03 December 2012, 20:16:23 »
It's not fat, it's an internal keg for her man.

Offline iri

« Reply #206 on: Mon, 03 December 2012, 23:58:52 »
I love how often people assume Americans are fat.
wrong! only 74.1% of americans are overweight.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #207 on: Tue, 04 December 2012, 00:00:44 »
wrong! only americans are 74.1% overweight.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Lanx

« Reply #208 on: Wed, 19 December 2012, 12:54:46 »
you have to take out
feature=player_embedded&

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #209 on: Wed, 19 December 2012, 13:57:57 »
"They call it the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
  • Also Known As Ergonomech
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #210 on: Wed, 19 December 2012, 18:41:57 »
As a fat American I feel sad when looking at other fat Americans. Oh well bacon is delicious.
/random

Offline razorsharpgears

• TheOriginalBecker
« Reply #211 on: Wed, 19 December 2012, 20:54:01 »
Oh well bacon is delicious.
/random
That is an understatement  :rolleyes:
"You cannot plan the future. Only presumptuous fools plan. The wise man steers."
— Cosmo Lavish
|WTB/T/S| Thread ←Link

Offline lazerpointer

• ya gotta stay phresh
« Reply #212 on: Thu, 20 December 2012, 02:01:31 »
America number one country in the world.
All other countries are run by little girls.

On a serious note I hate how entitled our leaders think they are, and how rediculous our political campaigns can get. Otherwise I think we're a fine country and as long as people aren't being opressed, like in some of the other countries which I will not name in this post.
i type, therefore i geekhack

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #213 on: Thu, 20 December 2012, 02:41:55 »
As a fat American I feel sad when looking at other fat Americans. Oh well bacon is delicious.
/random
I lost almost 50 Lbs eating bacon.

Offline Turbo Slaab

« Reply #214 on: Thu, 20 December 2012, 03:28:28 »
I do all my grocery shopping here: http://www.thinkgeek.com/caffeine/bacon/
Looking for CC's!

Offline iri

« Reply #215 on: Thu, 20 December 2012, 03:53:02 »
/random
I lost almost 50 Lbs eating bacon.
with or without nitrates?

sometimes i envy fat americans. they can lose 50, 100, 150 pounds and still be alive. if lose 150 pounds, nothing will remain.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #216 on: Thu, 20 December 2012, 07:34:26 »

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #217 on: Thu, 20 December 2012, 08:21:05 »
"They call it the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Good old George Carlin...
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline Turbo Slaab

« Reply #218 on: Thu, 20 December 2012, 15:05:04 »
'merica

Looking for CC's!

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #219 on: Thu, 20 December 2012, 15:07:09 »
"Don't Tread on Meh".

Offline hotlikedimes

« Reply #220 on: Fri, 21 December 2012, 17:41:57 »

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
Re: Re: America Fu*k Yeah
« Reply #221 on: Sat, 22 December 2012, 10:27:22 »

Good old George Carlin...

I would have loved to see George Carlin and Lewis Black do a show together.

Yeah, too bad George is dead... he was a great comedian.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline Trent

« Reply #222 on: Tue, 01 January 2013, 15:59:03 »
Re-igniting this conversation back again

Say hello to the USS Independence: One of the US Navy's newest warships.

It just wants a little kiss.

Quote from: Trent
I hate fun
IBM Model M | IBM Model M SSK | FK-2000 | FK-8000 | FK-9000 | Fujitsu Peerless | Zenith Data Systems (Yellow ALPS!) | AEK

Offline TAdams

• Professional Lurker
« Reply #223 on: Tue, 01 January 2013, 18:40:32 »
Commercial space travel will push everything forward.

Yeah, I can't wait to see the names of things on the moon in 20 years...

Welcome to Proctor and Gamble Sea of Tranquility sponsored by Viacom with special thanks to Pfizer. Sorry for the interruption, we now return you to the originally scheduled broadcasting <reverb> Now    back     to        Ads          in     ssssspace. </reverb>
i want to unsee that - eyebleach plz!

Offline tipo33

• "Ski"
« Reply #224 on: Tue, 01 January 2013, 23:42:01 »
Commercial space travel will push everything forward.

Yeah, I can't wait to see the names of things on the moon in 20 years...

Welcome to Proctor and Gamble Sea of Tranquility sponsored by Viacom with special thanks to Pfizer. Sorry for the interruption, we now return you to the originally scheduled broadcasting <reverb> Now    back     to        Ads          in     ssssspace. </reverb>
"When deep space exploration ramps up, it'll be the corporations that name everything, the IBM Stellar Sphere, the Microsoft Galaxy, Planet Starbucks."
KM4COL    R.I.P.  SmallFry

Offline Trent

« Reply #225 on: Tue, 01 January 2013, 23:47:59 »
"When deep space exploration ramps up, it'll be the corporations that name everything, the IBM Stellar Sphere, the Microsoft Galaxy, Planet Starbucks."

You read my mind.  Love that movie.

Quote from: Trent
I hate fun
IBM Model M | IBM Model M SSK | FK-2000 | FK-8000 | FK-9000 | Fujitsu Peerless | Zenith Data Systems (Yellow ALPS!) | AEK

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #227 on: Thu, 10 January 2013, 22:03:13 »
I was chucking out some old computers recently, and found this sticker on the mobo of one:

Bet you don't see that very often these days.  Note also the ISA slots in the upper left corner and the 72 pin DIMMs to the lower right.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline iri

« Reply #228 on: Fri, 11 January 2013, 11:54:52 »
i wish my unicomp was made in taiwan by costar.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline MMB

• I no longer use this account. Please email me.
« Reply #229 on: Fri, 11 January 2013, 17:32:00 »

Offline razorsharpgears

• TheOriginalBecker
« Reply #230 on: Fri, 11 January 2013, 19:10:28 »
You mean like this?
— Cosmo Lavish
|WTB/T/S| Thread ←Link

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #231 on: Fri, 11 January 2013, 19:39:17 »
During the Cold War America had plans to nuke the moon, (too impress Russia I guess)...just sayin' :D
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline cytoSiN

• ATCG
« Reply #232 on: Tue, 30 April 2013, 09:19:35 »
Saw this today and figured it was only right to necro this thread:

Model M 1391401 1989 || Ducky DK9008G2 Pro LE || XArmor U9BL-S LED || CM Storm QuickFire Rapid

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • "DO NOT BRING YOUR EVIL HERE." -Swamp Thing
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #233 on: Tue, 30 April 2013, 09:37:48 »
Saw this today and figured it was only right to necro this thread:

Show Image

Oh, OK -- so all American women look like that? Typical jingoistic American cowboy.

*ahem*

Europe, F*** YEAH!

My bad, wrong thread, LOL!
GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
Quote from: Samuel Adams
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #234 on: Tue, 30 April 2013, 12:24:37 »
Oh, OK -- so all American women look like that? Typical jingoistic American cowboy.

*ahem*

Europe, F*** YEAH!

(Attachment Link)

My bad, wrong thread, LOL!

Looks like we need a "Europe, Fu*k No!" thread.

Offline iri

« Reply #235 on: Tue, 30 April 2013, 14:30:51 »
what the **** is this woman with her hairy armpit supposed to mean?

-Ray Bradbury

Offline lazerpointer

• ya gotta stay phresh
« Reply #236 on: Tue, 30 April 2013, 14:35:40 »
It's a generalization for European woman not to shave their arm pits, though I think that would be more directed at French women IIRC

Edit;
yay stereotypes! 'Murica, Fu*k Yeah
« Last Edit: Tue, 30 April 2013, 14:37:45 by Flip »
i type, therefore i geekhack

Offline Halvar

« Reply #237 on: Tue, 30 April 2013, 14:46:43 »
'merica

Show Image

The Kalashnikov AK47 -- an American legend!  :D

So why the Russian colours?
« Last Edit: Tue, 30 April 2013, 14:54:34 by Halvar »

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #238 on: Tue, 30 April 2013, 14:56:55 »
<3 Regina Spektor. "There's nothing like emptying a cartridge at the sun".

Offline iri

« Reply #239 on: Tue, 30 April 2013, 15:28:47 »
It's a generalization for European woman not to shave their arm pits, though I think that would be more directed at French women IIRC
oh.
what else? tentacles, maybe?

-Ray Bradbury

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #240 on: Tue, 30 April 2013, 15:30:03 »
Is this site hosted in America? I'm not feeling so free these days.

Offline Halvar

« Reply #241 on: Tue, 30 April 2013, 15:36:54 »
B. S.

(she's the Frenchest woman since B.B.)

20427-0

Offline keymaster

• Topre Revolution Theorist
« Reply #242 on: Tue, 30 April 2013, 15:41:26 »

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #243 on: Tue, 30 April 2013, 15:52:51 »

Offline iri

« Reply #244 on: Tue, 30 April 2013, 16:13:03 »
that little sweetie looks so cute with her AR

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • "DO NOT BRING YOUR EVIL HERE." -Swamp Thing
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #245 on: Tue, 30 April 2013, 18:24:23 »
B. S.

(she's the Frenchest woman since B.B.)

FTFY -- and yes, it's okay to be in awe of my Photoshop powers.

GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
Quote from: Samuel Adams
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline quickcrx702

• Ready to bomb with Vietnam tatted on my back
« Reply #246 on: Wed, 01 May 2013, 02:52:24 »
I like how people talk **** all day about America, while living there. Go off and live in a country you feel is better off for you, and quit talking ****. Because right now, all you are is a hypocrite.

I talk **** all day about America, while living here, and while being proud that my country is the greatest on earth.  I talk crap because my country is full of fat lazy morons.  I want to tell people why they bring this great country down, and hopefully make an impact.  Think about it.  Whenever I go out, I see nothing but lardasses everywhere, and I live out west where people are supposed to be healthier.  I see people doing their college homework struggling to find the answer to x+3=5, and other similar skills that they should have learned in the 5th grade at the latest.  I cancelled my cable television almost a decade ago, because the only thing on is idiotic reality shows that other people here seem to love.  The fact that Jersey Shore, Real Housewives, etc., are so popular illustrates the level of stupidity needed to watch TV in this country.  Have you ever seen the movie idiocracy?  That is what has been happening in our country in real life.  Everywhere I look, I see stupidity, laziness, and fatness.  I hate when people tell me if I'm not happy in my country, I should leave.  My response when people tell me that?... F YOU, I don't need to leave my country to be happy, YOU need to leave to make me happy.  All of the worthless people that suck the life out of my country and live off of the innovators and producers need to leave.  You know, the people that shop at Wal-Mart, then turn around and complain that our jobs are going away - The people that haven't eaten a vegetable or read a non-fiction book that contains actual knowledge in years, wonder why their life sucks, why they're fat, and why they can't get a job that they don't hate and make crap wages that they barely survive on.  Maybe we can ship them out to Alaska or some other sparsely populated area, sort of like leper colonies, but for fat dumbasses that think a bucket of KFC is healthy because it's "low carb."

Even with all that said, America is still the greatest country in the world.  People in other countries know that, that's why they come here, and we end up stealing the best and brightest from the rest of the world.  In this country you can go as far as you want to go, the only thing holding you back is yourself.  Unfortunately, many people in this country hold themselves back, they do the absolute minimum to skate by in life.  Even though we have so many useless people in this country, the people who are useful are so great that they make up for everyone else.  That's why we thrive.  If you think about it, almost EVERY major innovation from at least the past 100 years was either invented or heavily influenced by Americans, who were either born here or came here from other countries for a better life.

America, fawk yeah...

Offline llovro

« Reply #247 on: Wed, 01 May 2013, 05:11:52 »

murica'

Offline whiskerBox

« Reply #248 on: Wed, 01 May 2013, 21:07:11 »
Show Image

murica'

I could get down with one of those DEEP FRIED DONUT BACON CHEEZBURGERZ!!!!!!
"I'm on a mission to bring down GH's anarchy of moderators" -RIPSTER jr.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #249 on: Wed, 01 May 2013, 21:13:05 »
Deep fried is only there to exaggerate. We all know donuts are deep fried, so it's redundant. The point is, y'all are just jealous America invents the best foods.