Author Topic: [GB] Space65 - CyberVoyager | 65% Custom Keyboard (completed)  (Read 237425 times)

Offline vinyldoodles

Re: [GB] Space65 - CyberVoyager | 65% Custom Keyboard (preparing for shipment)
« Reply #500 on: Sun, 04 April 2021, 10:42:35 »
Hi everyone,

I've just got around to building my Cybervoyager and I can't get the FN key to work. Should it show up on keytesters?

I tested the PCB before I assembled and it didn't register on a keytester but I assumed (naively) that this was due to it being the function button.

Now I'm trying to program it with VIA and I've assigned FN MO(1) but it's not picking up anything I've assigned on that layer. Now i'm worried that actually the PCB was faulty before I assembled and I didn't realise. Not that I think about it, I can't believe that I didn't think anything of it  :(

Offline kidpid

« Reply #501 on: Sun, 04 April 2021, 10:56:20 »
Hi everyone,

I've just got around to building my Cybervoyager and I can't get the FN key to work. Should it show up on keytesters?

I tested the PCB before I assembled and it didn't register on a keytester but I assumed (naively) that this was due to it being the function button.

Now I'm trying to program it with VIA and I've assigned FN MO(1) but it's not picking up anything I've assigned on that layer. Now i'm worried that actually the PCB was faulty before I assembled and I didn't realise. Not that I think about it, I can't believe that I didn't think anything of it  :(

FN keys don't typically show up on key testers.Try mapping it to an alpha or something to see if it works.

Offline 2003987

« Reply #502 on: Wed, 21 April 2021, 23:12:37 »
Sorry I might be missing some info here, but is there a warranty coverage for the PCB? my PCB is dying slowly (sticky keys/ irresponsive/ keep disconnecting/ reconnecting), is there a way that i can get my PCB exchanged?