Author Topic: [s]Need Help with snag in my group buy.[/s]Issue solved.  (Read 1058 times)

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
[s]Need Help with snag in my group buy.[/s]Issue solved.
« on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 22:42:40 »
Well with my group buy for the enablers the crowd talked me into doing versions with mount holes for PCB mount cherry stabilizers.  Moz agreed to do this but due to finals at his university, he doesn't have the time for finalizing the space bar versions. 

I have files for the 2 unit version so I am looking for someone that would be willing to modify the files for PCB mount cherry stabilizers for 6.25 and 7 unit space bars with a standard center location.  Shouldn't be much more than modifying the cutout layer and the drill file to move those items where they need to be.  Files to work from will be provided along with some other form of compensation if required.  However, nothing needs to be done with the circuit.

I would like to get this done as soon as is reasonable so that I can get members already in the buy the option to get some of these as well.

Melvang
« Last Edit: Thu, 15 May 2014, 01:02:17 by Melvang »
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich