Author Topic: Things to do in Baltimore and Boston?  (Read 1825 times)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
Things to do in Baltimore and Boston?
« on: Mon, 13 August 2018, 14:06:42 »
Flying out tomorrow to spend a couple weeks in Baltimore and Boston (for 4-5 days each, respectively)
Any suggestions or ideas on things to do or see while out there on the East Coast?

Restaurants, museums, cool things to see/interact with. I've a few things on the list, but would love to hear more.  :cool:

Offline captain

Re: Things to do in Baltimore and Boston?
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 13 August 2018, 14:11:06 »
I know a guy in Baltimore who will cuckold you with your wife. :-p
Boston: Get cannoli at Mike's.  Get out to Cape Cod for the best views. Martha's Vineyard is worth the trip.
Welcome to geekhack -- where we like to type -- but don't care so much about reading.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 13 August 2018, 14:24:07 »
I'll probably try to get down to the North End for dinner one night.
There's this amazing Northern Italian place that serves the best duck I've ever had in my life, if the restaurants still there.

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 14 August 2018, 07:51:39 »
Boston is kind of boring if you don't like historical attractions. On the other hand, the Cape is quite nice and there are some pockets of stuff that a lot of people don't know about. I spend most of my free time cycling or hiking, there is a surprisingly large amount fo green space considering how clustered everything in the city is. If there is something in particular you like, you can ask me about it.
I proxy anything including keyboards (キーボード / 鍵盤), from both Japan (日本) and China (中國). For more information, you may visit my dedicated webpage here: https://www.keyboards.es/proxying.html

View my current and past keyboards here: https://deskthority.net/wiki/User:Blaise170