Author Topic: Post your watch!  (Read 416162 times)

Offline Belfong

Re: Post your watch!
« Reply #300 on: Sat, 25 July 2015, 11:37:43 »

going to see if best buy has the pebble time in stock tomorrow, been waiting on it since it was announced.
Did you buy it?

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #301 on: Sat, 25 July 2015, 11:43:08 »
Haven't had time off
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Snowdog993

• Grace Under Pressure
  • Justifiably Clueless.
« Reply #302 on: Sun, 26 July 2015, 23:53:34 »
Not my normal everyday watch, but the other one needs a new battery....

Offline Snowdog993

• Grace Under Pressure
  • Justifiably Clueless.
« Reply #303 on: Mon, 27 July 2015, 12:48:12 »
Back to the Caravelle.  Something about it's weight and size.  It feels so right.

Offline C5Allroad

• Formerly HUNTERANGEL121
  • Watch out, I post when half asleep.
« Reply #304 on: Thu, 06 August 2015, 20:07:41 »
Back to the Caravelle.  Something about it's weight and size.  It feels so right.

Show Image

Beautiful watch.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #305 on: Sat, 08 August 2015, 15:22:39 »
I've decided I'm going to save up for a Milgauss. Or a Bremont U2. Maybe a U2 first then a Milgauss.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline THSdrummer

• HKP hunter. Need moar.
« Reply #306 on: Mon, 31 August 2015, 15:24:08 »
Here's my latest acquisition. Literally showed up in the mail today. Nothing terribly special, but it looks nice. It's my first dive watch. And honestly, it makes me want another one.... Bonus shot of my KeyPop Coffee keyset :thumb:

Leopold FC660m  CM Stealth TKL

WTB: ^^ (O-Zone Bro V2), Drunk Skull, Oktoberfest, Laser/Poison/Woodland HKPs, G1 HKP Gas Masks
MY CLASSIFIEDS THREAD

Offline keshley

• Blog n stuff
« Reply #307 on: Mon, 31 August 2015, 15:46:49 »
Going through a phase where I'm not wearing watches again (I do this every summer really), but here's an old photo of what's typically my daily driver:

HHKB Pro 2       Pok3r

Offline laffindude

• ( ̽ ¬ ˳¬)
« Reply #308 on: Sat, 12 September 2015, 22:56:32 »
110836-0110838-1
I've posted pictures of the watch before, but here it is again. Excuse the potato pictures. They're out of my Note4 so not too horrible. My cousin asked me about this watch (the red one) the other day. He is a watch guy as well, and we both got a chuckle out of this particular model. If you know your Seiko's, you'd know that the Sportura line is their motorsports watch line. The Lightsaber (i hate this nickname) is obviously an ISO diver. I guess since I started, I'll do a mini review.

+Sapphire crystal on a Seiko diver's watch
+great bracelet with solid endlinks
+ratcheting diver's extension (titanium!)
+unique looking hand sets
+no day. Hate them with a passion on divers.
+waffle dial
+awesome bezel action.
+polished ring around the crystal...

-polished ring makes the dial size smaller.
-Feels smaller than 44mm bezel diameter should.
-lume is typical Seiko diver, but the area is too small. It is not as legible at night as I would like.
-21mm lugs, and way too long. good luck finding alterative bracelets.
-the long lugs makes it stupid long lug to lug. 56mm lug to lug is really huge.

~One piece bezel. Looks great but need to replace the whole thing if you ding it.
~Kinetic. Wish it was solar...
~kinda rare. Don't know many people that own one, and not popular on watch forums.
« Last Edit: Sat, 12 September 2015, 23:15:14 by laffindude »

Offline keshley

• Blog n stuff
« Reply #309 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 08:50:55 »
~Kinetic. Wish it was solar...

I still have a Citizen Eco drive Titanium, albeit with a dead battery, and at least one kinetic watch in recent history, I always preferred the kinetic. Curious to why you prefer solar?

Kinetic watches require adjustment every few years, depending on the brand/caliber of the movement. But solar watches still have batteries, so they need regular service as well, granted not to the same degree. Kinetic watches do feel a bit odd I suppose when they're winding up after some big arm movements. That's about the only differences I can think of that might influence somebody one direction or the other.

HHKB Pro 2       Pok3r

Offline laffindude

• ( ̽ ¬ ˳¬)
« Reply #310 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 20:10:19 »
I have too many watches to keep kinetic charged. Solar, I'd just leave them by the window for a day every couple of months and they're charged. Haven't had to replace a battery in my solars yet.

Offline keshley

• Blog n stuff
« Reply #311 on: Tue, 15 September 2015, 07:20:27 »
Makes sense. My last kinetic was my daily driver, so it was on my wrist 5+ days a week.

HHKB Pro 2       Pok3r

Offline laffindude

• ( ̽ ¬ ˳¬)
« Reply #312 on: Tue, 15 September 2015, 14:51:26 »
Brand new watch + scotchbrite + steady hands + big bawls + 5 minutes =
111062-0

Hated the polished raised center part of the bracelet so I put a new finish on it ;o

Edit:
111135-1
Currently loving this watch.
Kinda wish the 24hour dial is independent of the main time display, so I could set it to UTC like my GMTs.
They really plopped on the lume. It is better than the SKX009. It is comparable to other good lumes like monsters and sumo.
50mm lug to lug, and kinda tall. It wears funny, but in a good way. Wears big for its size.

Not sure what I want to do yet. keep it on bracelet or stick it on rubber?
« Last Edit: Wed, 16 September 2015, 04:23:40 by laffindude »

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #313 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 22:59:25 »
ugh, wish I could have a nice watch like all you guys, too bad I lose everything :)). I've been eyeing something like this though. Really love the simplistic look
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline THSdrummer

• HKP hunter. Need moar.
« Reply #314 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 07:53:01 »
ugh, wish I could have a nice watch like all you guys, too bad I lose everything :)). I've been eyeing something like this though. Really love the simplistic look

That looks pretty good. I'm not a watch movement aficionado, so I couldn't tell if you if what's inside is good or bad. Something I will mention is 45mm for a case diameter is on the larger side of things. So just be aware. If you have a small wrist, it may look a bit out of place. But ultimately, it's your call.

I am really good at losing things though. I keep all my watches in the same place in my home. If I take it off, it's back in its place. I have lost quite a lot of running watches when I was younger just because I'd take them off wherever in the house or out-and-about. I lost one of my favorite watches that way.

WTB: ^^ (O-Zone Bro V2), Drunk Skull, Oktoberfest, Laser/Poison/Woodland HKPs, G1 HKP Gas Masks
MY CLASSIFIEDS THREAD

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #315 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 08:06:58 »
It is nice to see some actual watches and not those miniaturized phones turned into big and not very handsome so called smart-watches.

Offline THSdrummer

• HKP hunter. Need moar.
« Reply #316 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 12:23:31 »
I just really wanted to share these two shots of my Casio MDV106 on my wrist. Taken on a lunch break during some work observations. Taken on my LG G4, unedited.

MY CLASSIFIEDS THREAD

Offline laffindude

• ( ̽ ¬ ˳¬)
« Reply #317 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 13:50:13 »
MDV are great watches for the price. LOVE the marlin logo. I want a silver dial version :o

Edit: This was on the wrist today.
40th Anniversary King Diver reissue. The super thick crystal gives a ton of internal reflection.
« Last Edit: Tue, 29 September 2015, 14:05:39 by laffindude »

Offline THSdrummer

• HKP hunter. Need moar.
« Reply #318 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 14:40:15 »
MDV are great watches for the price. LOVE the marlin logo. I want a silver dial version :o

Edit: This was on the wrist today.
40th Anniversary King Diver reissue. The super thick crystal gives a ton of internal reflection.

A year ago I'd say "no" to a diver with any face that wasn't black, but anymore, I kinda want a silver faced diver. The MDV would be a great choice too. It has just enough vintage flavor for me, without being too retro.

That 40th Anniversary looks great! I have my other Casio on my wrist today.

MY CLASSIFIEDS THREAD

Offline laffindude

• ( ̽ ¬ ˳¬)
« Reply #319 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 14:55:28 »
I like my divers to be more lively. Orange and blue dials are the cat's meow for me.
My dress watches are much more sedated ;)

Edit: example ;o
I toned the leather to be a bit darker since it was pictured last.
« Last Edit: Tue, 29 September 2015, 15:00:51 by laffindude »

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #320 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 15:22:59 »
My watch game too strong. LG G Watch w/ Pac-Man face  :p

B.Face HHKB - B.mini - Black/Purple Custom

Offline THSdrummer

• HKP hunter. Need moar.
« Reply #321 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 19:27:20 »
-- That LG smartwatch looks pretty sweet with the Pac-Man face!

I like my divers to be more lively. Orange and blue dials are the cat's meow for me.
My dress watches are much more sedated ;)

Edit: example ;o
I toned the leather to be a bit darker since it was pictured last.

Ohhh, I do like those. I'm really bad at picking out good straps/leathers to go with different watches. I'm decent with Speedmaster/Flieger/Military watches, but not too great at pairing divers with NATOS or leather. I think the simple black face lets me try and get away with a bit more instead of strictly picking specific colors for a strap.

MY CLASSIFIEDS THREAD

Offline laffindude

• ( ̽ ¬ ˳¬)
« Reply #322 on: Wed, 30 September 2015, 01:06:01 »
Diver with leather is a bit funky, so it is a lot easier when you start with a funky color. Though, some watches are just weird on leather. I tried my orange monster on leather, and took it off immediately. I can't picture it on anything but bracelets and isofrane.

Offline laffindude

• ( ̽ ¬ ˳¬)
« Reply #323 on: Mon, 05 October 2015, 06:27:14 »
My bday present to myself is here early ;o~

Offline THSdrummer

• HKP hunter. Need moar.
« Reply #324 on: Mon, 05 October 2015, 07:56:06 »
My bday present to myself is here early ;o~

Ohh, very nice! My birthday isn't for a few months. Maybe that'll be enough time to convince my parents to get me something along those lines.

MY CLASSIFIEDS THREAD

Offline Bevo

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #325 on: Wed, 07 October 2015, 04:57:14 »
113095-0

Offline THSdrummer

• HKP hunter. Need moar.
« Reply #326 on: Wed, 07 October 2015, 07:49:58 »
Whew. That Damasko is clean. I'm longing for a Flieger style watch so bad too. I bet it's fun to wear and look at in person!

MY CLASSIFIEDS THREAD

Offline Bevo

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #327 on: Wed, 07 October 2015, 18:16:36 »
Yeah it looks awesome. Lines are so clean. I wear it at work most days and it gets banged around quite a bit but the case hasn't got a single scratch on it yet. Next watch is the NOMOS tangomat GMT or Tudor Black Bay blue

Offline THSdrummer

• HKP hunter. Need moar.
« Reply #328 on: Wed, 07 October 2015, 19:29:22 »
Yeah it looks awesome. Lines are so clean. I wear it at work most days and it gets banged around quite a bit but the case hasn't got a single scratch on it yet. Next watch is the NOMOS tangomat GMT or Tudor Black Bay blue

That's really good to hear on the staying clean part. My favorite watch I own (Citizen BM6400-00e) is just about my daily driver, but it's showing some of its wear. As much as I enjoy that Tudor, I think that NOMOS looks magnificent. At this point, I think the Rolex Explorer II is my dream watch, largely for its GMT function and classic design. I definitely want a GMT watch, so that's a large reason why I suggest the NOMOS.

I've been perusing for another watch. I would really enjoy a Casio EF-503D-7AVDF - WW and put it on one of my leather straps, but I think I'm going for a Seiko SNK795 this Christmas. I've been looking into modding it to fit into the Flieger style. Plan on going with a domed crystal and either hands similar to your Damasko, or those with distinct arrows at the end. My only problem is finding an aftermarket Flieger style dial I enjoy. I'm holding out hope for my first real watch either for my college graduation or save for it with my new job, but we'll see when we get there.

MY CLASSIFIEDS THREAD

Offline Bevo

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #329 on: Wed, 07 October 2015, 20:27:20 »

That's really good to hear on the staying clean part. My favorite watch I own (Citizen BM6400-00e) is just about my daily driver, but it's showing some of its wear. As much as I enjoy that Tudor, I think that NOMOS looks magnificent. At this point, I think the Rolex Explorer II is my dream watch, largely for its GMT function and classic design. I definitely want a GMT watch, so that's a large reason why I suggest the NOMOS.

I've been perusing for another watch. I would really enjoy a Casio EF-503D-7AVDF - WW and put it on one of my leather straps, but I think I'm going for a Seiko SNK795 this Christmas. I've been looking into modding it to fit into the Flieger style. Plan on going with a domed crystal and either hands similar to your Damasko, or those with distinct arrows at the end. My only problem is finding an aftermarket Flieger style dial I enjoy. I'm holding out hope for my first real watch either for my college graduation or save for it with my new job, but we'll see when we get there.

I tried the NOMOS on in Bangkok a couple of weeks ago and was so damn close to whipping out the credit card. Actually it was already out but I could tell my partner was not too happy haha.

The seiko 5 series watches look great and are very affordable. I've wanted one for a while but i have too many watches already. The explorer is definitely an amazing watch and you should be able to find a good as new one for an alright price. I'd defs be jelly if you got one

Offline THSdrummer

• HKP hunter. Need moar.
« Reply #330 on: Wed, 07 October 2015, 21:04:10 »

I tried the NOMOS on in Bangkok a couple of weeks ago and was so damn close to whipping out the credit card. Actually it was already out but I could tell my partner was not too happy haha.

The seiko 5 series watches look great and are very affordable. I've wanted one for a while but i have too many watches already. The explorer is definitely an amazing watch and you should be able to find a good as new one for an alright price. I'd defs be jelly if you got one

Haha, that's too bad on the NOMOS. Someone in my extended family won a Rolex in a raffle and sold it. He used the money to buy a car. My whole family proceeded to talk about how stupid expensive watches are, meanwhile I sat silent. Stupidly expensive, I agree, but I also want to own one of those someday. I'd love to get the Omega Speedmaster (Professional, most likely) and an Omega Railmaster first. I just love how both of those look. The Seiko is more in my price range, plus I don't own a Seiko, and I feel like I need one. Whether moded or not, they still look great.

The explorer does just look so darn good though. I apologize, I continue to mix the explorer up with the GMT Master II. The GMT Master II in pepsi and red/black dials are two of my favorite watches ever made, but I could own several Speedmasters for the cost of one GMT Master II.

MY CLASSIFIEDS THREAD

Offline Bevo

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #331 on: Wed, 07 October 2015, 21:55:31 »

Haha, that's too bad on the NOMOS. Someone in my extended family won a Rolex in a raffle and sold it. He used the money to buy a car. My whole family proceeded to talk about how stupid expensive watches are, meanwhile I sat silent. Stupidly expensive, I agree, but I also want to own one of those someday. I'd love to get the Omega Speedmaster (Professional, most likely) and an Omega Railmaster first. I just love how both of those look. The Seiko is more in my price range, plus I don't own a Seiko, and I feel like I need one. Whether moded or not, they still look great.

The explorer does just look so darn good though. I apologize, I continue to mix the explorer up with the GMT Master II. The GMT Master II in pepsi and red/black dials are two of my favorite watches ever made, but I could own several Speedmasters for the cost of one GMT Master II.

The speedmaster is and always will be a classic. THey have kept their value so well and look perfect IMO. My dream watch would be the black Dark side of the moon but i don't think dropping 13k on a watch at the moment is a good idea haha. I reckon you should go with a nice used speedmaster professional for your graduation. Can't ever go wrong with that.

Offline THSdrummer

• HKP hunter. Need moar.
« Reply #332 on: Thu, 08 October 2015, 13:06:11 »

The speedmaster is and always will be a classic. THey have kept their value so well and look perfect IMO. My dream watch would be the black Dark side of the moon but i don't think dropping 13k on a watch at the moment is a good idea haha. I reckon you should go with a nice used speedmaster professional for your graduation. Can't ever go wrong with that.

I was thinking a used Pro would be the way to go for sure. I simply can't justify $5k on a single watch so far. I do love the Speedmaster's simplistic design, while still featuring a chronograph. It is the watch I compare every chronograph to for quality and cleanliness. Their Dark Side of the Moon Speedmasters are incredible. I really enjoy the Pitch Black offering. A bit less classy than the others, but I like the luminescence it has as compared with others. The vintage one looks marvelous as well. $13k is a lot though, haha. If I had that kinda cash I'd have to consider the GMT Master II too. Maybe someday. In the meantime, I'm keeping my eyes looking for used Pros. ;D

MY CLASSIFIEDS THREAD

Offline Snowdog993

• Grace Under Pressure
  • Justifiably Clueless.
« Reply #333 on: Thu, 08 October 2015, 13:26:30 »
I have an old Submariner knockoff I bought like 20+ years ago and it still works!

The thing is so beat up!

Edit: It's still pretty cool looking for a fake.  And yes, it's self-winding. 
« Last Edit: Thu, 08 October 2015, 13:34:01 by Snowdog993 »

Offline laffindude

• ( ̽ ¬ ˳¬)
« Reply #334 on: Fri, 09 October 2015, 14:47:36 »
Haha, I was gonna save up and buy a Dark Side of the Moon, but I spent the money on something else. May be I'll buy one next year... after some other big purchases ;)

Offline THSdrummer

• HKP hunter. Need moar.
« Reply #335 on: Fri, 09 October 2015, 16:13:42 »
Haha, I was gonna save up and buy a Dark Side of the Moon, but I spent the money on something else. May be I'll buy one next year... after some other big purchases ;)

What other big purchase could be more important than a Dark Side of the Moon Speedmaster?? haha. Good luck with the purchase. I'd love to see plenty of photos!

MY CLASSIFIEDS THREAD

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #336 on: Fri, 09 October 2015, 16:14:17 »
I need a watch to look fancy! What should I get?
I love Elzy

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #337 on: Fri, 09 October 2015, 16:21:39 »

Idk much about watches but I have 2 MVMTs that look pretty clean and didn't cost much, they may have something fancier looking.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline Snowdog993

• Grace Under Pressure
  • Justifiably Clueless.
« Reply #338 on: Fri, 09 October 2015, 16:57:30 »

You don't need a watch to look fancy.  Get what suits you.  I tried the "fancy" and it just gets the wrong kind of attention.  I'm happy with simple.

Offline Bevo

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #339 on: Fri, 09 October 2015, 17:54:57 »
If you have 500 spare to drop on a watch I would recommend a corniche. Very well made and imo one of the nicest looking classic watches around. It's still a quartz movement but doesn't have a seconds hand so you can't even tell. Plus there's nothing wrong with a nice quartz movement anyways.

Offline TacticalCoder

« Reply #340 on: Fri, 16 October 2015, 08:13:33 »
I have an old Submariner knockoff I bought like 20+ years ago and it still works!

So cool for a fake to still be working after all these years!  I've got a real Submariner (posted a pic on a NATO on a keyboard in the beginning of this thread), bought used, but I would like to get a nice fake: there are insane chinese replica, with saphire glass etc.  Some of these replicas are so good that some parts (like the band) can be used on the real ones!  Apparently the recent chinese replicas were so good that it partly prompted Rolex to add lots of "anti-counterfeit" features to the newer submarines (newer model which I don't like at all btw: the new ones are way too large and there's too many "Rolex" everywhere IMHO).

These replicas are not allowed in many countries though: they can be seized/confiscated at airports etc.  The issue is so bad that some people who own a real Rolex do always carry a copy of their certificate of authenticity (where you can see the serial number) in their wallet / smartphone, just in case their watch is mistaken for a fake at the airport (I'm not making that up: I read that on watches forums).
HHKB Pro JP (daily driver) -- HHKB Pro 2 -- Industrial IBM Model M 1395240-- NIB Cherry MX 5000 - IBM Model M 1391412 (Swiss QWERTZ) -- IBM Model M 1391403 (German QWERTZ) * 2 -- IBM Model M Ambra -- Black IBM Model M M13 -- IBM Model M 1391401 -- IBM Model M 139? ? ? *2 -- Dell AT102W -- Ergo (split) SmartBoard (white ALPS apparently)

Offline Luca_Scorpion

« Reply #341 on: Fri, 16 October 2015, 10:39:02 »
Big Ferrari fan, and I just love how it looks ^^

Offline laffindude

• ( ̽ ¬ ˳¬)
« Reply #342 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 00:21:55 »
What other big purchase could be more important than a Dark Side of the Moon Speedmaster?? haha. Good luck with the purchase. I'd love to see plenty of photos!

I mainly want a Grand Seiko Hi Beat 36000 GMT in cream and a Orient Star Skeleton. Both are more tempting to me than the DSotM at the moment.

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #343 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 00:33:21 »
These are NOT mine. I would never ever be able to afford either of these.
However, these are my pictures that I took. I'm not actually allowed to photograph jewelry in stores but I did anyway because these are just too beautiful

Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #344 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 01:05:05 »
how much the first one cost

or how many keyboards would I have to sell
I love Elzy

Offline Snowdog993

• Grace Under Pressure
  • Justifiably Clueless.
« Reply #345 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 01:17:26 »
These are NOT mine. I would never ever be able to afford either of these.
However, these are my pictures that I took. I'm not actually allowed to photograph jewelry in stores but I did anyway because these are just too beautiful

Show Image

Show Image

I concur.  They are very nice.  I don't even want to ask how much they are.

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #346 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 02:09:42 »

I would guess 10k-ish usd

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #347 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 02:10:20 »
low 5 figures is achievable :p
I love Elzy

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #348 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 02:10:34 »

I would guess 10k-ish usd

You nailed it!
Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline TacticalCoder

« Reply #349 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 08:31:52 »
Big Ferrari fan, and I just love how it looks ^^

Ah ah, offtopic but I can't resist, here's the toy I bought one year ago or so (it was basically the only "affordable" V8 two-seater Ferrari)... Since then the price skyrocketted so I'm glad I pulled the trigger and so far no issue. Handling is not that great, it's not that powerful at all (only 300 bhp), kinda heavy and it's already 25 years old.  But it's IMHO one of the most beautiful car ever created (and it doesn't look anything like these modern supercars without any soul, which basically all look the same due to aerodynamics). I also don't understand why they don't make cars with retractable headlights anymore: it just looks soooooo much better that way...

114230-0
HHKB Pro JP (daily driver) -- HHKB Pro 2 -- Industrial IBM Model M 1395240-- NIB Cherry MX 5000 - IBM Model M 1391412 (Swiss QWERTZ) -- IBM Model M 1391403 (German QWERTZ) * 2 -- IBM Model M Ambra -- Black IBM Model M M13 -- IBM Model M 1391401 -- IBM Model M 139? ? ? *2 -- Dell AT102W -- Ergo (split) SmartBoard (white ALPS apparently)