Author Topic: New face  (Read 1970 times)

Offline kta

New face
« on: Fri, 21 September 2012, 07:59:55 »
Hello there!

After some weeks lurking there, i guess it's time for me to introduce myself!

I'm typing this hello post from southern France with a Majestouch 2, and alternatively, i use Noppoos for the laptop.
(i have one Choc mini w/ Browns for sale by the way.. but i'll put this in the marketplace).

Like some of you, i have trouble controlling my expenses (yea..i'll feed the demon here), it seems a prerequisite to be part of GH :)

So, see you soon!

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
Re: New face
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 21 September 2012, 08:08:12 »
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline jcrouse

« Reply #2 on: Fri, 21 September 2012, 08:15:42 »
Welcome to the forum.

Offline imersa

• clickclack's #1 fan
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 21 September 2012, 08:24:23 »
Welcome and enjoy :D

Offline MissMurd3r84

• In IRC wondering why Kmiller8 is yelling.
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 21 September 2012, 08:31:04 »
Welcome to spend-all-your-money :D
KBC Poker - Red switches. Noppoo Choc Mini - Black switches. Leopold FC700R (White) - Blue switches. Ducky YOTD - Brown switches. Razer BW - Blue switches and rusted.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #5 on: Sun, 23 September 2012, 17:08:01 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

A good start - owning multiple keyboards and selling one already :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline hazeluff

• * Vendor
  • 光復香港
    • Hazeluff
« Reply #6 on: Wed, 26 September 2012, 23:06:06 »
If you still have money/food/home/etc, then you're not doing it right.

Welcome to GeekHack.
Fight For Freedom. Stand with Hong Kongers