Author Topic: How long does it take for a Classifieds thread to be approved?  (Read 6881 times)

Offline RedRoboHood

I posted this Classifieds thread almost two days ago, but it hasn't been approved by a moderator yet. How long should I expect this to take? If my post does not meet all the criteria, how will I be notified so I can fix it?

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
Re: How long does it take for a Classifieds thread to be approved?
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 07:08:03 »
I posted this Classifieds thread almost two days ago, but it hasn't been approved by a moderator yet. How long should I expect this to take? If my post does not meet all the criteria, how will I be notified so I can fix it?

I would PM a mod who is on right now and ask about your thread.

Offline RedRoboHood

« Reply #2 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 07:17:41 »
I would PM a mod who is on right now and ask about your thread.

OK, I did that, thanks. So now I just wait, I suppose?
« Last Edit: Thu, 16 July 2015, 07:30:25 by RedRoboHood »

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 07:50:47 »
Approved and GLWS! :cool:

Pardon the delay.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #4 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 08:07:03 »
Pretty sure when your thread is hanging in limbo, you can hit that report button in the bottom right of your post. That shoots an alert to all the moderators. When you hit the report, you can write down something like "Please approve my classifieds thread or let me know what's wrong. Thanks".

Report button isn't just for bad things. You can use it to communicate to the moderator team.

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 08:09:41 »
Pretty sure when your thread is hanging in limbo, you can hit that report button in the bottom right of your post. That shoots an alert to all the moderators. When you hit the report, you can write down something like "Please approve my classifieds thread or let me know what's wrong. Thanks".

Report button isn't just for bad things. You can use it to communicate to the moderator team.

I didn't know that. Learning something new everyday.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #6 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 08:11:11 »
It's also handy for things like when you accidentally post something in the wrong subforum. You can always drop a report asking them to move things to a different subforum as needed. Really anything you'd like a moderator to take care of. Specific moderators may be busy but a report alerts everyone.

Moderator team: Sorry if I just blew up your Reports inbox.

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
« Reply #7 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 08:14:59 »
It's also handy for things like when you accidentally post something in the wrong subforum. You can always drop a report asking them to move things to a different subforum as needed. Really anything you'd like a moderator to take care of. Specific moderators may be busy but a report alerts everyone.

Reported to say thanks! :p

Meanwhile in my inbox....

:))

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #8 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 08:17:26 »

Reported to say thanks! :p

Meanwhile in my inbox....

(Attachment Link)

:))

Wow good luck dealing with that.
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
« Reply #9 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 08:22:16 »
That's what happens when I go on vacation hahaha

But it's a merged count of personal, GH, work, and "stuff". :p

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #10 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 08:24:02 »

I like "stuff." What kind? :))

Offline RedRoboHood

« Reply #11 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 08:42:54 »
Approved and GLWS! :cool:

Pardon the delay.

Awesome, thanks!

Good to know. :)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #12 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 08:55:15 »

+1

Please do not be afraid to contact the mod team!  :)  We are here to help.   :-*

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #13 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 15:15:07 »

Perhaps it is a reflection of your ability to separate yourself from work whilst you are on vacation.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #14 on: Fri, 17 July 2015, 23:05:11 »

titties
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #15 on: Sat, 18 July 2015, 00:54:13 »

titties

+1
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ