Author Topic: PSA: Member KappaKapps, aka MGH, aka Pacifist, aka Pac Caps, aka ...  (Read 304977 times)

Offline slip84

• GUYDUDE MAGICIAN
Re: PSA: Member MGH, aka Pacifist, aka Pac Caps, aka ...
« Reply #250 on: Wed, 11 February 2015, 08:21:30 »
He bought stuff from me a few times. I accidentally mispriced something and he threw some more money my way to make up for it. I honestly never had a bad experience selling stuff to him.

Maybe I got lucky?

Anyway, regarding milk:

Coconut milk > chocolate milk > milk > demilk > strawberry milk.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #251 on: Wed, 11 February 2015, 11:28:05 »
Another possibility, what if they are just roomates?  Jd just said that the address is the same.  Didn't say anything about names being the same.
This is false. He is not just some guy who lives at the same address.
I frequently chat with him and he has said that he just wanted a fresh start.
Cap makers who want fresh starts? Unheard of, amirite?

Anyway, he doesn't seem all that awful and I would give him a second chance.
This **** is getting blown out of proportion and it's not like anyone hated him before they knew who he was.

have you ever heard of two-faced people?

they're fairly common...
People who do stupid **** and then grow up are also fairly common.
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #252 on: Wed, 11 February 2015, 11:30:34 »
OR all the high school kids stick together.  :))
Or people are tired of all the self-righteous, melodramatic busybodies going on witchhunts all the time.

sorry, some of us don't like getting scammed or seeing others being deceived

who did pac scam?
This. I just remember someone who copied a cap, flipped 2 bros, and posted some passive agressive stuff

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #253 on: Wed, 11 February 2015, 11:37:41 »
how do we actually know he is sick? i mean he has such a track record for honesty, he just CAN'T be using that as an excuse to avoid dealing with this... like a responsible person (which apparently many of you think he has changed into)

the only people who keep bringing that up are the people who are on his side...

it's funny how that works, isn't it?
yeah, because those are people that know him personally. And those are the same people who know that he truly has changed and is trying to make a new start.

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #254 on: Wed, 11 February 2015, 11:42:56 »
how do we actually know he is sick? i mean he has such a track record for honesty, he just CAN'T be using that as an excuse to avoid dealing with this... like a responsible person (which apparently many of you think he has changed into)

the only people who keep bringing that up are the people who are on his side...

yeah, because those are people that know him personally. And those are the same people who know that he truly has changed and is trying to make a new start.

well if that's true, then he will have no problem proving it to the rest of us...

he gave himself a bad reputation, you can't deny that... and that's entirely his fault. if he really is trying to change, he's going about it in a very suspicious way... which i think is why many of the people in this thread are reluctant to believe him.

it's like the boy who cried wolf, to use the cliche... and until i can see that wolf with my own eyes, i'm going to assume it's not there...
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #255 on: Wed, 11 February 2015, 11:43:49 »
OR all the high school kids stick together.  :))
Or people are tired of all the self-righteous, melodramatic busybodies going on witchhunts all the time.

sorry, some of us don't like getting scammed or seeing others being deceived

who did pac scam?
This. I just remember someone who copied a cap, flipped 2 bros, and posted some passive aggressive stuff

I get it you are a fan, I am not. The simple fact he attempted to bypass a ban multiple times and then when he had succeeded, do business with people while pretending to be someone else is scammy enough for me.

IF he genuinely wanted to be here as part of the community and had overcome the obstacles he was banned for originally all of you guys who have been keeping his secret all this time should have contacted the mods (who may or may not have known) and pleaded his case for him, seems most of you are in bed with them anyway, instead of white knighting now that he has been exposed.

I don't trust anyone who lives a lie or the people who encourage it and I'd personally rather not do business with them because eventually someones going to get burned.

So much on geekhack depends on trust and things like this just show who you can trust and who you can't.
« Last Edit: Wed, 11 February 2015, 11:51:35 by SpAmRaY »

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #256 on: Wed, 11 February 2015, 11:52:54 »
If I said that the dude is gone and never coming back, will that kill this thread?
Or do we need more drama being forced down our throats?
Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #257 on: Wed, 11 February 2015, 11:55:11 »
If I said that the dude is gone and never coming back, will that kill this thread?

Is that the case?
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #258 on: Wed, 11 February 2015, 11:59:29 »

Is that the case?

I have no right to speak on his behalf, however he did say this. No idea if this was 100% certain but you guys surely seemed to have blown this out of proportion. If there wasn't a giant ****storm of a thread, things might be better.
Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #259 on: Wed, 11 February 2015, 12:04:02 »
What would be better is if FORMER MEMBERS WHO ARE PERMANENTLY BANNED FROM THE SITE WOULD STOP TRYING TO COME BACK.

And locked.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
Re: PSA: Member KappaKapps, aka MGH, aka Pacifist, aka Pac Caps, aka ...
« Reply #260 on: Mon, 27 July 2015, 16:59:28 »
NOW KNOWN AS KAPPAKAPPS

FYI...

BEWARE

in memoriam