Author Topic: (GB) RAINDROP ROUND 2 with Cherry legends (NEW UPDATE 04/09/18) please read  (Read 2313624 times)

Offline KeyChef

Re: (GB) RAINDROP ROUND 2 with Cherry legends (shipping)
« Reply #1550 on: Sat, 06 February 2016, 12:47:26 »
Hey Bunny and Cody,  I sent you a couple of PMs on Jan 28, and Jan 19 respectively regarding my order from two years ago, but haven't heard back.  Would appreciate a reply.  Thanks.

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #1551 on: Sat, 06 February 2016, 15:21:13 »
Hey Bunny and Cody,  I sent you a couple of PMs on Jan 28, and Jan 19 respectively regarding my order from two years ago, but haven't heard back.  Would appreciate a reply.  Thanks.
Try pinging Cody on slack, https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=79375.0 under the correct channel  ;)
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline igan3w

« Reply #1552 on: Tue, 09 February 2016, 08:25:26 »
2 years have passed..Still waiting  :(

Mod Edit: Removed screenshot containing personal information.
« Last Edit: Tue, 09 February 2016, 10:23:10 by igan3w »

Offline gbohn

« Reply #1553 on: Tue, 09 February 2016, 08:40:23 »

Same here...

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1554 on: Tue, 09 February 2016, 11:29:21 »

Mod Edit: Removed screenshot containing personal information.

Same here...

please read this post as to the reasons behind the delay

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=52475.msg1830501#msg1830501https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=52475.msg1830501#msg1830501

moving forward we recentlt git a bunch of these sets out, including some this week

ive been confurming addresses recently via pm also and assigniung sets to orders ready to go out with some other old stuff after hyper is wrapped up

we are still currently missing some kits whiich im working on currently but this affects the reverse colorway of this set
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Dazza

« Reply #1555 on: Sun, 21 February 2016, 03:34:44 »
It's been a long two years, but Raindrop finally arrived! Big thanks to Bunny for making it all happen and to Cody for doing a lot of hard work too.

128984-0

Offline Altuz

« Reply #1556 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 13:38:53 »
Hey Bunny, any update on mine? D:
Still waiting D:

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #1557 on: Tue, 01 March 2016, 09:45:10 »
Still waiting D:

Hi bud, could you please fill out a support request with what you are waiting on etc. That way we can have all your details together in one place and get you sorted ASAP.
https://ctrlalt.io/account/help/requests

unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline leeyjkh

« Reply #1558 on: Mon, 07 March 2016, 00:45:07 »
Still waiting D:

Hi bud, could you please fill out a support request with what you are waiting on etc. That way we can have all your details together in one place and get you sorted ASAP.

Still waiting D:

should I fill out that link too? i've already sent a PM to Bunny and he gave me a reply about my set
if the filled support request will help my order and you, then i'll surely fill that form

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1559 on: Mon, 07 March 2016, 01:46:51 »
Still waiting D:

Still waiting D:

should I fill out that link too? i've already sent a PM to Bunny and he gave me a reply about my set
if the filled support request will help my order and you, then i'll surely fill that form

Yeah it helps to speed things up as we have multiple people working on it then and keeps everything together

Offline hatran87

« Reply #1560 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 15:36:56 »
if anyone want to sell ur Raindrop set, please pm me , ty :)

Compact SQ by Leeku

Offline infurnum

« Reply #1561 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 19:43:52 »
If anyone is wanting to sell their Raindrops v2's I would be more than happy to take them off your hands, looking for some ALPS keycaps like this forever.

Specifically white alphas, white mods would be a bonus if I could get them.

Offline Jedi

« Reply #1562 on: Thu, 24 March 2016, 00:12:55 »
If anyone is wanting to sell their Raindrops v2's I would be more than happy to take them off your hands, looking for some ALPS keycaps like this forever.

Welcome to geek hack.  Since you mentioned Alps and white caps similar to raindrop, you may want to look at asking in njbair's thread here: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=75515.0

Offline infurnum

« Reply #1563 on: Thu, 24 March 2016, 19:01:36 »

Welcome to geek hack.  Since you mentioned Alps and white caps similar to raindrop, you may want to look at asking in njbair's thread here: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=75515.0

Thanks very much, didn't realise these weren't ALPS

Offline Hypersoar

« Reply #1564 on: Fri, 01 April 2016, 10:33:53 »
Hey.. Are you kidding me?

Offline gbohn

« Reply #1565 on: Fri, 01 April 2016, 17:41:24 »
About a month ago I opened a new Ctrl-Alt Support ticket (C934939C) for my order 0614 which I still didn't receive.

After an brief response to my initial query, my later questions are no longer being answered (I posed a question 29 days ago, and a follow up prompt 19 days ago when I didn't get an answer to my first question. Neither was responded to).

About a month ago, it appeared that the White numberpad and White mods were not available, and that was the problem.

Is there a plan to get that resolved at some point, or will these just not be available? If they will be available at some point in the future, then a ballpark date would be helpful.

If I could at least get the Deluxe base part of my order now, that would be helpful.

Offline KeyChef

« Reply #1566 on: Sun, 03 April 2016, 16:17:06 »
About a month ago I opened a new Ctrl-Alt Support ticket (C934939C) for my order 0614 which I still didn't receive.

After an brief response to my initial query, my later questions are no longer being answered (I posed a question 29 days ago, and a follow up prompt 19 days ago when I didn't get an answer to my first question. Neither was responded to).

About a month ago, it appeared that the White number pad and White mods were not available, and that was the problem.

Is there a plan to get that resolved at some point, or will these just not be available? If they will be available at some point in the future, then a ballpark date would be helpful.

If I could at least get the Deluxe base part of my order now, that would be helpful.

This has been my experience also.  Each attempt at moving this forward has been met with assurances that the would be sorted quickly, but I have not observed any action. I wonder how many of us have paid for these long ago yet have never received our orders. May be worth trying to survey that here.

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #1567 on: Sun, 03 April 2016, 16:47:13 »
I have addressed this in another thread, once we announced  the opening of our support system we got hit with all the tickets at once, Cody is shipping sets as fast as he can.  I realise this isn't ideal, the situation has never been and we are trying our best to resolve it. I am sorry you're still waiting! But we do have things more organised now with your information in one place and you will be dealt with as soon as possible. Trust me I want this to be resolved as much as you do, you want your order sorted, I want everyones sorted.

Offline boo

« Reply #1568 on: Sun, 03 April 2016, 17:28:36 »
I understand that this GB has met with its challenges but personally, i really like the key cap set and wonder if this set has extra sets available for sale still due to people dropping out? If so please PM me and i would be interested in purchasing a set. Thank you.

Offline grave00

« Reply #1569 on: Thu, 07 April 2016, 16:58:41 »
I have addressed this in another thread, once we announced  the opening of our support system we got hit with all the tickets at once, Cody is shipping sets as fast as he can.  I realise this isn't ideal, the situation has never been and we are trying our best to resolve it. I am sorry you're still waiting! But we do have things more organised now with your information in one place and you will be dealt with as soon as possible. Trust me I want this to be resolved as much as you do, you want your order sorted, I want everyones sorted.

One of a series of problems that can,t all be at the feet of the dropped out person is communication on raindrop in other threads.   Also failures to indicate at each new support iteration whether the second or third resolution plan was still valid or whether everone needed to re-up onto the latest.

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #1570 on: Thu, 07 April 2016, 17:04:26 »

One of a series of problems that can,t all be at the feet of the dropped out person is communication on raindrop in other threads.   Also failures to indicate at each new support iteration whether the second or third resolution plan was still valid or whether everone needed to re-up onto the latest.

I don't follow your point, are you waiting on a set? Open a ticket here;

Offline grave00

« Reply #1571 on: Mon, 11 April 2016, 18:50:42 »
Yes ive done a ticket there.  Just like i had an order ticket and emails and IMs requested earlier.   My point is this is not the only time some follow up order reminder has been asked for.   It had not been made clear if those earlir communications to cody or bunny were enough.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1572 on: Wed, 13 April 2016, 03:01:54 »
Yes ive done a ticket there.  Just like i had an order ticket and emails and IMs requested earlier.   My point is this is not the only time some follow up order reminder has been asked for.   It had not been made clear if those earlir communications to cody or bunny were enough.

sorry for any confusion caused

we are doing our best to work through things currently

some more raindrop went out on sunday

we are working through support tickets as fast as possible, to give you an idea of what we have done in the last 6 weeks and what is remaining

i know that doesnt make waiting any better but a huge amount of progress is being made

im sorry im not keeping up to date in all threads as much as i should right now, my baby has recently turned 5 months old and is at the stage where he is a real handful, because of this tym has been helping out a huge amount, things are still being done im just not able to spend time browsing the forum like i once was

Offline boo

« Reply #1573 on: Wed, 13 April 2016, 20:49:04 »
Anyone have raindrop R2 numpad kit that they no longer need/want?  :D

Offline Hypersoar

« Reply #1574 on: Sun, 24 April 2016, 21:21:37 »
Could you give me a d-date?
Also, please send us the tracking No. once you send it.

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #1575 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 06:44:49 »
Could you give me a d-date?
Also, please send us the tracking No. once you send it.
You'll want to open up a support ticket on the site buddy.

Offline Gengarfan

« Reply #1576 on: Sun, 01 May 2016, 11:29:31 »
If anyone wants to sell their set or spot PM me! Or if there are going to be leftover sets I would love to pick one up!

(Sorry to be that guy)

edit: got something figured out now, thanks
« Last Edit: Sun, 01 May 2016, 12:35:42 by Gengarfan »

Offline leeyjkh

« Reply #1577 on: Tue, 31 May 2016, 22:50:55 »
i'm still waiting for my set and understand why my set has delayed for a long time
i think i've been tried everything which helps for my set and accepted of my order change(from white numpad -> blue one)
So.. everything gonna okay? i just wanna know that my set is in the way for upcoming delivery sets
already sent of all information of my order to Tym. If there are something to the other information for my set which help you, just let me know

Offline NoahNHP

« Reply #1578 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 00:06:36 »
i really want a Deluxe Raindrop Set and Blue Stangan mods atm so if anyone want to get rid of their set please let me know  :(
Dolphin V2 | LZ CLS | 356 mini

Offline Mobzy

« Reply #1579 on: Tue, 14 June 2016, 07:48:50 »
So... any news/updates?

Offline seyoung lee

« Reply #1580 on: Sun, 28 August 2016, 21:12:25 »
still waiting...

answer me146600-0

Offline gbohn

« Reply #1581 on: Mon, 29 August 2016, 11:25:58 »
still waiting...

answer me (Attachment Link)

When I inquired, I was told that there was an update in the 'Hyperfuse' forum to the effect that the person doing the shipping has changed again. See https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=68198.5150 .

(I'm not sure how we were supposed to know to look there...).

I wonder how many people still haven't received their sets.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1582 on: Mon, 29 August 2016, 14:33:15 »
Hey folks, Cody picked up the caps from n3rdly today and they will be en route some time this week to bro caps and what we can ship will be cranked out quickly

Thanks for the patience we are finally on top of this now

Offline Mobzy

« Reply #1583 on: Mon, 12 September 2016, 09:12:24 »
still waiting...

answer me (Attachment Link)

When I inquired, I was told that there was an update in the 'Hyperfuse' forum to the effect that the person doing the shipping has changed again. See https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=68198.5150 .

(I'm not sure how we were supposed to know to look there...).

I wonder how many people still haven't received their sets.

Me!  :(

Hey folks, Cody picked up the caps from n3rdly today and they will be en route some time this week to bro caps and what we can ship will be cranked out quickly

Thanks for the patience we are finally on top of this now

Thank you for the update!

Offline leeyjkh

« Reply #1584 on: Wed, 28 September 2016, 23:12:23 »
thx for your effort and..
I just wanna know that I'm in your shipping list or not
I'm still waiting as other guyz since I have sent my paypal payment & order information to Tym
so loooooooooong waiting but if there are any hope to get my set, i'll wait but i wanna get my set asap
thx for your effort again Bunny, Tym, and Cody(sry for missing)

Offline sii92

« Reply #1585 on: Tue, 18 October 2016, 13:01:30 »
Any update would be appreciated since last update was about 2 months ago...

Offline seyoung lee

« Reply #1586 on: Tue, 08 November 2016, 17:48:02 »
If you cannot send the keycaps (broset and raindrop R2), Please refund to me

Offline Mobzy

« Reply #1587 on: Fri, 18 November 2016, 03:45:19 »
Any updates on this?

Offline Mobzy

« Reply #1588 on: Sun, 08 January 2017, 19:01:30 »
Does anyone have any news on this?

Offline andCoffee

« Reply #1589 on: Tue, 10 January 2017, 03:50:57 »
I'm in the same boat waiting on Penumbra.  Last I heard the sets had been packaged and shipped to Bro Caps, and they were going to be doing the final shipping as a favor to Bunny.  This was in December, and Bunny said at the time that they probably wouldn't ship until January because Bro Caps was dealing with their own orders first.  Bunny also asked that people not contact Bro Caps with shipping complaints because they're only doing this as a favor, so I guess your best bet is to contact Bunny, or keep waiting. 

Offline seyoung lee

« Reply #1590 on: Tue, 04 April 2017, 09:05:54 »
Since November 2016, I contacted Bunny, but there was no answer
(ctrlalt support, geekhack PM)

Offline lecorsair

« Reply #1591 on: Tue, 04 April 2017, 11:58:26 »
Lovely set, but yikes, criminally cricket, how is it even possible that these sort of GBs still on-going thing?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1592 on: Tue, 04 April 2017, 16:09:47 »

the remaining sets have started being sorted and shipping for the last people with orders outstanding will resume soon

please check your address is up to date by visiting history.ctrlalt.io and should it not be up to date, please open a support ticket on ctrlalt.io and it will be amended for you

we are currently taking inventory of everything on hand with this buy and the others affected and allocating sets to orders and giving people enough time to update addresses and whatnot

im just about finishing shipping the sliders and replacements from the sophomore gb and then just have a few gh60 orders left to get out, and then ill start emailing any non active users to confirms addresses as we get shipping underway

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #1593 on: Tue, 04 April 2017, 20:16:03 »
bunny has always been a legit dude

props to you for making this work
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline William_S_Jones

• Best Prime Ever!!!
« Reply #1594 on: Tue, 11 April 2017, 16:20:45 »
Bunny/Cody, if end up w/ any raindrop rd 2 extras, I'm interested.

Offline Kraw

« Reply #1595 on: Thu, 27 April 2017, 17:36:39 »
I would be interested as well.

Offline Hypersoar

« Reply #1596 on: Sun, 30 April 2017, 12:40:11 »
hey Bunny. My keycap?

Offline JayKthnx

« Reply #1597 on: Sat, 03 June 2017, 19:10:46 »
BunnyLake, I've messaged you back in February requesting an address update. I ordered my set directly through you instead of through the site, so please advise me on the proper plan of attack. Thanks in advance for the attention given.

Offline gbohn

« Reply #1598 on: Sun, 04 June 2017, 13:43:58 »

the remaining sets have started being sorted and shipping for the last people with orders outstanding will resume soon

please check your address is up to date by visiting history.ctrlalt.io and should it not be up to date, please open a support ticket on ctrlalt.io and it will be amended for you

we are currently taking inventory of everything on hand with this buy and the others affected and allocating sets to orders and giving people enough time to update addresses and whatnot

im just about finishing shipping the sliders and replacements from the sophomore gb and then just have a few gh60 orders left to get out, and then ill start emailing any non active users to confirms addresses as we get shipping underway

Any update? I haven't heard anything on my order #0614, or my CtrlAlt support entry  #C934939C.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1599 on: Sun, 04 June 2017, 13:53:44 »

Any update? I haven't heard anything on my order #0614, or my CtrlAlt support entry  #C934939C.

I'm away on vacation until the 8th/9th

Part of bro caps receiving all the older stuff is it was several buys, we just completed (minus three more orders still to go out) penumbra, currently hyperfuse is being sorted and is about to finish shipping, that's what I'm tackling when I get back, and then next up is this buy

Whilst I would have liked to prioritise things by age, I had to make the decision to prioritise things by time it would take to complete

This thread will be updated and worked on as soon as this buy is up on the list, which is next after hyper, I completely appreciate how frustrating it is to see other things done prior to this however I can only say that I'm making decisions in what I consider to be in the best Interest of everyone with anything outstanding in any buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk