geekhack Community > Input Devices

Oh nos...

(1/4) > >>

rich1051414:
Yesterday, I was chowing down on some ramen and got distracted, so I set it on my desk, and it immediately tipped over, right into my mouse. I immediately turned it off, disassembled it, and ultrasonically cleaned it, but alas, the salty ramen liquid was too much and it will no longer work right. All kinds of weird issues, like constantly scrolling down.

So it is time for a new mouse, the G900 has served me well, I went through 2 micro-switches on it. This time, however, I want to try something different. My last 4 mice have been Logitech, so I want to see what other brands have to offer. Right now it seems the deathadder elite is the top recommended mouse... but it is razor... I am going to assume they just lined some peoples pockets for that.

Any recommendations? I claw grip when gaming, but I palm it when browsing, so I guess I have a hybrid grip. I like a loose and smooth scroll wheel that can be flicked(I know only Logitech as the switch to make the wheel totally free, I can get over that). I don't need ridiculous DPI but I can use dpi's up to 8k. The sensor has to be resilient to high speeds and not glitch. I think that is all.

tp4tissue:

--- Quote from: rich1051414 on Sat, 23 December 2017, 18:51:03 ---

--- End quote ---

pretty sure logitech will replace it.. if you lie to them..

rich1051414:

--- Quote from: tp4tissue on Sun, 24 December 2017, 10:10:07 ---
--- Quote from: rich1051414 on Sat, 23 December 2017, 18:51:03 ---

--- End quote ---

pretty sure logitech will replace it.. if you lie to them..

--- End quote ---
I have had it apart, and I broke like 3 warranty seals doing that. Plus it is passed its warranty anyway, this is one of the first gen G900's, not one of the newer models. I am not going to lie to get my money back or a replacement, the mouse served me well and logitech deserves the money for it.

microsoft windows:
IF THAT MOUSE BROKE THEN IT IS NOTHING BUT A PIECE OF CRAP. YOU NEED TO THROW IT AWAY AND GET A MICROSOFT MOUSE. THE TWO BUTTON SERIAL MICE ARE THE BEST. DON'T GET AN APPLE MOUSE. THEY ARE STUPID AND ONLY HAVE ONE BUTTON.

rich1051414:
Sorry, but I can't read that. Bigger font please.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version