geekhack Community > Input Devices

which is the most ergonomic trackball ?

(1/3) > >>

JorgeHellraiser:
I'm thinking about buying one of these 3 trackballs: Kensington Slimblade, Elecom Deft Pro or Elecom Huge; but, which is the most ergonomic trackball?
The most important thing to my is the ergonomic (I dont care so much about extra buttons, for example).

In my opinion, maybe the Kensington one is the worst, because I think the hand doesnt rest; but I'm not sure because I haven't been able to test any of these
Thanks

meshcapo:

--- Quote from: JorgeHellraiser on Tue, 28 April 2020, 08:35:53 ---I'm thinking about buying one of these 3 trackballs: Kensington Slimblade, Elecom Deft Pro or Elecom Huge; but, which is the most ergonomic trackball?
The most important thing to my is the ergonomic (I dont care so much about extra buttons, for example).

In my opinion, maybe the Kensington one is the worst, because I think the hand doesnt rest; but I'm not sure because I haven't been able to test any of these
Thanks

--- End quote ---
Hi JorgeHellraiser.

I am not sure what your budget is but I think a combination of a vertical mouse and trackball is pretty comfortable. If you are interested I would suggest the Logitech MX Ergo or the Kensington Pro Fit Ergo Vertical.

JorgeHellraiser:
I have a logitech m570 but i wanted change to one of these three

suicidal_orange:
Ergonomics are all about comfort so no-one can really answer this for you.  If you have small hands the huge will probably be too big, but if your hand is big your thumb could over-reach the scroll wheel on the Deft then that won't work well for you.  I agree that the Slimblade doesn't look great as the ball looks very high compared to the casing, though if you live somewhere hot I guess a floating hand would be more comfortable than a sweaty rested one...

Helpful I know - I'm currently looking too!

JorgeHellraiser:
My hand size is 7,283465 inches or 18,5cm. my hands usually dont have sweat

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version