geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] ePBT Langley Interest Check (ON PAUSE)

(1/6) > >>

keebibi:

Hi everyone! I'm proud to announce my first set, ePBT Langley!

It is inspired by Asuka Langley of Neon Genesis Evangelion, specifically Asuka in her school uniform.

CLICK HERE for the interest check. Nordeuk

Forties

I haven't finished kitting, which will be based on the responses I get on the form. What’s likely right now is the base kit, novelties, space bars, nordeuk, and 40s. Also, I'm currently working on the designs for the novelties, which I hope to update soon!
Renders
Saka68

Rama Works u80-a

I'll post any updates here and my discord. Feel free to give me feedback! Also, if you want to collab, feel free to contact me via discord.[/size]
UPDATE 1/27/2021: I am currently working on kitting and novelties, but unfortunately my computer has been on the fritz so it might take me a while to upload all the new renders :( Also, I am planning on changing the color scheme slightly lighter (RAL 2002/RAL 6034/RAL 9010) to avoid similarities with darker sets AND changing the forced accents.
UPDATE 1/28/2021: I'm putting this on pause for now so I can polish it up a bit more. Thanks for the patience.

kameron:
please take out forced accents and also please add kitting and board renders

Alejo1707:
Mate, put this down before it crashes and burns. If you would care to see 2 ICs you would have understood this is not nearly enough to start a post.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

keebibi:

--- Quote from: kameron on Sun, 23 January 2022, 20:04:47 ---please take out forced accents and also please add kitting and board renders

--- End quote ---

Just added the renders! Also, by forced accents are you referring to the colors I used?

nullinasou:
Even though I hate forced accents too, I dont mind it too much for this kit since red is such a significant color for Asuka .
Obviously having both options are better

Also no nov, no spacebars, no f13 :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version