Author Topic: Some Korean/Hangul Keycap Set Recommendation  (Read 17409 times)

Offline PriestMarmore

• Youtube
Some Korean/Hangul Keycap Set Recommendation
« on: Wed, 30 November 2022, 17:43:24 »
 I'm looking to buy a keycap set for my first build (Akko 5075S with Akko V3 Cream Blue Switches). I'm looking for an hangul keycap set under 100€. I really love the KAT Monochrome set but unfortunately is long gone. That being said I really like the KAT profile or something similar like XDA and in PBT. If anyone has any recommendations I'd highly appreciate (or if anyone wants to comment on my choices for case and switches that's alright too)

Offline Darthbaggins

• PC Cannibal
Re: Some Korean/Hangul Keycap Set Recommendation
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 14 December 2022, 08:15:04 »
With Akko ASA Shine-through keycap sets, deliver deluxe and brilliant RGB experiences. The legend shine-through keycaps produce exceptional and wonderful RGB effects because they have double-shot Shine-through keycaps that are incredibly strong and resistant.

What does that have to do with what the OP was asking - silly bot.

bkrownd:"Those damned rubber chiclet keys are the devil's nipples."   >:D

Offline whohackedme

« Reply #2 on: Wed, 14 December 2022, 10:52:28 »
PBTfans Classic Hangul is the only thing that comes to mind under $100

https://kbdfans.com/products/pbtfans-classic-hangul?variant=40961201143947

Offline florencepugh

• contexto
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 06 February 2023, 20:56:05 »
I found a keyboard that fits your requirements, the AKKO 5075B Plus Multi-modes Blue. The price of this keyboard is 93 dollars.

Offline Pongzter

« Reply #4 on: Sat, 18 February 2023, 12:48:54 »
Here is another good one, that's roughly $25 USD on sale currently. Maybe this fits your budget?

https://zenclack.com/products/geekark-9009-reverse-cangjie

Offline KeyCapQueen

« Reply #5 on: Tue, 21 February 2023, 08:40:45 »

omg these Keycaps look amazing!

Offline metalchipmaker

« Reply #6 on: Thu, 30 March 2023, 23:35:43 »

These look great. My parents need Korean character legends, so this would be perfect for them.

Offline Sup

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Doing university was a mistake
« Reply #7 on: Fri, 14 July 2023, 06:25:57 »
What are these ChatGPT NPC's doing here lol.
current
Filco Zero -  NOS Yellow Alps | Canoe R1 Gateron Red | AEK II JP Cream dampend |Filco Majestouch 2 Tex case Gateron Yellow | HHKB Pro 1 2003 Rev AO Serial 000171 | HHKB Pro 1 2003 Rev A1s|DZ60 OG Panda's with Fei spring and stem. | Sentraq S65_Plus OG Invyr Panda's | A17 Gateron Black TX 65G 3204 | Lubrigrante Wildcard Cherry MX silent blacks 3204 58.5G Springs | Rukia Everglide Tourmaline Blue 58.5G Springs | MGA Standard Greetech brown |
Coming soon
Rest in peace Billy Herrington(William Glen Harold Herrington) 1969-2018
Rest in peace Byron Daniel 1989-2020

Offline Rhienfo

• Why is everything I want here so expensive :(
« Reply #8 on: Fri, 14 July 2023, 08:28:13 »
It's harder to find high profile caps in the budget you want that do have korean sublegends. Cherry profile is your best bet there when finding them. I personally recommend JC studio, which have insane value for the price which is 30-40 usd for them (you can find them on taobao, under the name leekbrothers for 20, but shipping will be expensive and it can be harder to find order cause it's best to go throught superbuy). They only sell beige sets though so if your looking for colour sets than look out for nicepbt, NK keycaps and some keykobo sets which fit in those price range.

If you really want monochrome, maybe the aftermarket could be a good option if you really want KAT profile. People aren't flipping caps too hard anymore so you should find at least a tkl base kit for under 100. Just make sure you understand the risks and be safe when dealing with third party sellers.

What are these ChatGPT NPC's doing here lol.

Everytime I go on gh (especially the keyboard page) there are at minimum 3 posts which were 100% spam posts written by AI, with random links. They are so common on gh. I remember genuinely replying to one and feeling really stupid by the end of it. At least it's easy to see that they are bots.