Author Topic: Hello from a Canadian Content Creator!  (Read 3731 times)

Offline JagdTeaguer

Hello from a Canadian Content Creator!
« on: Sun, 25 December 2022, 22:48:18 »
Let's make this quick,

Hello, the names JagdTeaguer, I'm a small Canadian content creator who's new to the Keeb community. I've become quite intrigued with how deep and devoted this community is, I love the personality everyone brings to their builds, and how frequent new products and ideas are being developed.

I'm here to learn from yall and im exited to see where the community goes from here!

I plan on making some youtube content around my journey, maybe ill see you in the comments!
I also stream here and there on twitch.

If youre still reading then answer me this, what was the instigator that caused you to start looking deeper into the mechanical keeb world? The thing that caught your attention initially.
Mine was hearing about Tfue's $3k+ keycult, then trying to pick a keeb for my transition from console gaming to pc gaming! I ended up with a Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum lol, but after a year I treated myself to a Keychron K4v1, then a year later a K14 and a Q0, and as I type this I am in the process of acquiring a Lumberjack kit!

@JagdTeaguer

Offline simplycanada

Re: Hello from a Canadian Content Creator!
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 26 December 2022, 07:20:55 »
hi from another still-somewhat-new-here canadian :-)

technically I'm not new to mechanicals itself tho, especially if appledesign's counts ;-)

Offline JagdTeaguer

« Reply #2 on: Tue, 27 December 2022, 13:05:27 »
welcome a"board"!  :))

Offline RitzyKraken

• Ritzy Kraken
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 11 January 2023, 11:47:06 »
Hi 😀
Artisan wrist rest maker in the USA
https://www.instagram.com/ritzykraken/