Previous Events Archive > KEYCON 2015

Lastpilot Picture Thread [full size]

<< < (3/11) > >>

exitfire401:

--- Quote from: nubbinator on Sat, 16 May 2015, 22:09:32 ---75% BS board?  Whose is that?  It's definitely interesting looking.  How did it feel?

--- End quote ---

Wcass custom. Shipped to CPT for keycon.

Lastpilot:

--- Quote from: nubbinator on Sat, 16 May 2015, 22:09:32 ---75% BS board?  Whose is that?  It's definitely interesting looking.  How did it feel?

--- End quote ---
wcass sent that over for people to try. It's actually fully backlit too! It felt really nice, I think comparable to an F? I'm not used to comparing different BS boards so I'm not able to say much about it. But yeah dude, I liked it!

CPTBadAss:

--- Quote from: demik on Sat, 16 May 2015, 21:45:15 ---ANSON REPPING THE DIPS. SON YOU WINNING.

--- End quote ---
He like the way I Diddy bop, you peep that? ;)

Just for you mang

The wcass board was a 65%. It's weird. It's tuned to feel kinda like an F but it's got M floppies I guess? Really loved the board. Back lit, no curved plate, great layout

hydrospell:
That "split" (spaced out) keyboard with hand-lettered key cap prints is so damn badass. Like something out of borderlands. I wantttt.

Ngt:
Really nice pictures! I love it. So many keyboards! Are all those boards yours or are some from people paying for your soldering services? :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version