geekhack Community > Other Geeky Stuff

What's the worst iPhone you've ever had

<< < (3/11) > >>

rabbitfire:

--- Quote from: mason on Wed, 04 January 2017, 13:53:21 ---My iPhone 3G was sooo slow

--- End quote ---

It's so slow now but I think it was one the best smart phone when it was released.

silverpanda94:
I've owned an iPhone 4S, 5S, 6, and 7 Plus.  I'd have to say the 6 was the worst for me.

It just felt like it failed to be one-handed usable like my iPhone 5S, yet at the same time, it failed to have a screen big enough to take advantage of some extra screen real estate like the Plus models.  So I lost the comfort of the 5S but gained none of the real benefits of the Plus variant.

That's my personal experience at least. 

Elrick:

--- Quote from: silverpanda94 on Mon, 27 February 2017, 16:56:45 ---I've owned an iPhone 4S, 5S, 6, and 7 Plus.  I'd have to say the 6 was the worst for me.

That's my personal experience at least.

--- End quote ---

We were forced to use the iPhone 4 model some years back, the single MOST useless phone ever purchased by my Company.

Bought a box containing 25 of them and nearly every manager had one and within a year all but two were left, the rest got smashed under equipment, fell into oil drums and the others got kicked about and shoved into microwaves.  Apple didn't get another order from us.

iPhones are not for outside workplaces simply to weak and limp to stand up to our needs and requirements.  Apple really failed on that one, but unlike you we didn't want to throw away more money on bad garbage.

romevi:
4 was the first iPhone I had. I liked it.

clappingcactus:

--- Quote from: tp4tissue on Wed, 04 January 2017, 15:10:59 ---my 1g, now THAT was slow..  fastest for its time, but 3g blew it away..

--- End quote ---

the original iphone was not the fastest for its time. :P

3g was common by the time it came out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version