Author Topic: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013  (Read 2343 times)

Offline halfkiller

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013
« on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 10:58:04 »
http://www.ebay.com/itm/221535561536?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

If only I could post in the classifieds, but this will do. If anyone on GH is interested please PM and I can take the auction down. ( I did not read through the rules of this section of the forums, so if what I asked for was against them just tell me and I can edit this post :).)

Offline halfkiller

Re: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 10:59:23 »
Also willing to trade for a smaller mech :). If anyone would want to do that.

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 12:08:19 »
normally on geekhack keyboards fetch more, but for Razers, the opposite holds true.

I believe your Blackwidow can easily sell over $70 on ebay. On this site, you'll be lucky to sell it for $50.

The public loathing for Razers on geekhack always amuses me. I think that deep down, most of the hate comes from the fact that Razers are not great modding material because of their nonstandard casing, nonstandard keycaps and layout, proprietary controller, awkward cable, etc.
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline halfkiller

« Reply #3 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 12:17:34 »
normally on geekhack keyboards fetch more, but for Razers, the opposite holds true.

I believe your Blackwidow can easily sell over $70 on ebay. On this site, you'll be lucky to sell it for $50.

The public loathing for Razers on geekhack always amuses me. I think that deep down, most of the hate comes from the fact that Razers are not great modding material because of their nonstandard casing, nonstandard keycaps and layout, proprietary controller, awkward cable, etc.

I know I would get less, but I would rather sell it to a forum member over ebay user. I am still in eBays new user policy where I have to wait forever to get my funds. Even though I have sold over a thousand dollars worth of merch heh.