Author Topic: WTS/WTT: QF TK blue  (Read 2082 times)

Offline linziyi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • The one with many questions
WTS/WTT: QF TK blue
« on: Mon, 06 May 2013, 17:40:47 »
Sold, locking thread
« Last Edit: Sun, 26 May 2013, 19:50:14 by linziyi »
Ducky DK9008G2 Pro

"Much to learn you still have" --Yoda

Offline Mugen

• O-Rings are the murderers of keyboard souls
Re: WTS/WTT: QF TK blue
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 07 May 2013, 15:29:08 »
I cant see your price, not sure about the rest.

Offline linziyi

« Reply #2 on: Sat, 25 May 2013, 15:28:53 »
I got this QF TK with blue switches 7 days ago, used for 5 (was away during the weekend), but find out that blues are too light for me. I do not have the retail package, but key puller and USB cable will be included. I am thinking of selling it for $75 shipped CONUS, open to all offerings~. I would love to trade the board plus some money with a green switches board.

Pictures! (Couldn't attach here for strange reason)
http://imgur.com/a/341Qe#0

Reply or PM me if interested!
Ducky DK9008G2 Pro

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 25 May 2013, 16:48:07 »
lemme guess, you got it from Carter Salley? the price and the description match!
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline linziyi

« Reply #4 on: Sat, 25 May 2013, 16:50:05 »
^
Ducky DK9008G2 Pro

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
« Reply #5 on: Sun, 26 May 2013, 07:59:02 »
Hey Lin Ziyi

I am curious about your experience with Quickfire TK in general. OK, so you don’t like the Cherry blues. But how else did you feel about this keyboard? Is there anything bad about this keyboard? Anything unexpected that you can’t get used to, apart from the non-standard layout?

I am debating whether to buy a Quickfire TK myself. I like the compact size with the number pad.
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline linziyi

« Reply #6 on: Sun, 26 May 2013, 13:55:36 »
Hey Lin Ziyi

I am curious about your experience with Quickfire TK in general. OK, so you don’t like the Cherry blues. But how else did you feel about this keyboard? Is there anything bad about this keyboard? Anything unexpected that you can’t get used to, apart from the non-standard layout?

I am debating whether to buy a Quickfire TK myself. I like the compact size with the number pad.

Very solid board, not so great keycaps which feel a little bit cheap even compare to my laptop's (IBM T23 :P ). Other than that nothing to complain about. I decided to sell it because I want to try out greens, don't want too many keyboards on my hand!
Ducky DK9008G2 Pro

Offline clackity

« Reply #7 on: Sun, 26 May 2013, 15:07:24 »
Hello, I think the OP has some issues with transparency. I have no interest in purchasing this keyboard and am only posting this for the sake of potential buyers. I state this disclaimer so that there is no doubt as to whether there are ulterior motives behind this post.

I was initially interested in buying this board, and so I PM'd the OP and got this response:

Someone is offering $70, if you are willing to do $75 or $80, it's yours

Okay, fair enough. He simply wanted a better deal.

However, when another user said that he couldn't see the details,

I cant see your price, not sure about the rest.

the OP responded by quoting his original post, while changing the price so as to coax this user into purchasing this keyboard for a higher price.

All screenshots are attached:

http://imgur.com/a/8KVDf

This post is not meant as an attack against the OP, it is meant to promote fair and transparent selling/buying ethics and to protect potential buyers.

Offline missalaire

• Great Finder of Great Finds
« Reply #8 on: Sun, 26 May 2013, 15:12:38 »
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Mechanical keyboards are primarily vessels for novelty keycaps...
Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline linziyi

« Reply #9 on: Sun, 26 May 2013, 15:21:49 »
My deep apology for being such an a**hole, keep in mind that I changed my price from $75 earlier in the moth to $65 later in the month, and I did put $?? in my first post since I was not sure of what I should charge. As of "coax this user into a higher price", Mr. Mugen never PM me about this particular sale.
« Last Edit: Sun, 26 May 2013, 15:33:33 by linziyi »
Ducky DK9008G2 Pro

Offline linziyi

« Reply #10 on: Sun, 26 May 2013, 15:35:18 »
My deep apology for being such an a**hole, keep in mind that I changed my price from $75 earlier in the moth to $65 later in the month, and I did put $?? in my first post since I was not sure of what I should charge. As of "coax this user into a higher price", Mr. Mugen never PM me about this particular sale. As of "someone offered $70", the potential buyer is not in US and willing to cover the shipment.
« Last Edit: Sun, 26 May 2013, 19:49:57 by linziyi »
Ducky DK9008G2 Pro